Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone the excitement of the new WoW expansion has died down I am in need of a horny creative outlet. So I am open to story ideas that people might need me for.

If you are in need of a detailed male writer for a thread send me you idea in a pm. If you don't have an idea or maybe just a foggy idea that you'd like to brainstorm.

So send me a pm and let's create something hot.
 
Seem to have suffered a mass thread extinction event. I'm off and on through out the day, good to make several posts a day, won't claim to be the best male writer on here, but I have been told I'm good ;-)

I'm looking for any ladies of lit that wanna play. Open to most anything. PM me if your interested
 
Looking for two male co-writers, or one to play both male parts, for my new SRP - Freedom of the Heart.

Set in Texas after the Civil War, Rosalyn Grace is the daughter of a cattle rancher. Determined that his daughter will not end up a spinster, he continually sets her up with eligible bachelors in town. The newest bachelor is Grant Ferguson, a rich banker from the East. But Rosalyn's childhood friend, Jonah Wilder, has returned from his time in the Confederate Army and takes a job working for Rosalyn's father. Torn between the two, who will Rosalyn choose?

This is going to be a long-term SRP with a lot of character development and plot build up...and sex of course. If you're interested, please send me a PM. :)



I'm also looking to try something new in the SRP realm and am seeking male or female co-writers who are interested in doing either a supernatural/vampire type RP or maybe a Dom/Sub type. Not exactly sure, but feel free to PM me with your ideas.
 
Looking For a Male Co-Writer

Sugar Daddy-
Nancy is a woman of 25 that is recently divorced. She is attractive and a single mom now. She has a low paying job as a bartender and is having trouble making ends meet. One of her friends suggest she find a sugar daddy and gives her a website to look up that lets sugar daddies find girls.

I am looking for a male to write as a rich man who owns his own company or is a CEO. Peferably 35-45.
 
I have several threads going right now, but I want to get one going on GI Joe, with a woman. You don't have to be well versed in the series, just there to have fun. If you're interested or have questions send me a PM.
 
The fabulous HotKittyGirl and myself for some time have had a craving for a good and lasting system based roleplay involving two sexy and kinky heroines and the fantastic world around them to provide all sorts of interesting adventures. Options for the rules set could be D&D 3.5, Pathfinder or any sensible suggestion. The one ingredient missing for that wish to come true is of course the generous DM to provide the playground and the various carnally inclined inhabitants for us enjoy ourselves. But maybe you are that missing link?


So what are we looking for?

- A DM versed enough in the rules to provide an enticing adventure with enough sexiness for the two main protagonists, and enough flexibility to cater to our preferences.

- That said DM ideally is of frequent availability and not plagued with too many real life issues. We can understand that not everyone has arbitrary amounts of time to devote to this hobby, but for this one we would prefer to be a bit pickier. That DM is to serve or every whims after all. :)

- Speaking of whims, a bit of leniency in the character creation and the acceptance of house rules would be appreciated. Since this is an ERP another scale applies, and classical optimization concepts will not always be advisable, so we need some leeway here. :) Even fighter types would like to have a decent Charisma score without becoming dysfunctional.

- And of course you should be an all around great guy, but most everyone on here is, so there …

If you think you have what it takes to make us happy, do not hesitate to PM me.
 
Seems several of my stories have died off suddenly?! Was it something I said :)

Any Ladies of Lit looking for a writing partner? Send me a PM, I'm open to most anything and have several ideas myself. Just hit me up if your interested, thanks
 
Good day (or evening, depending on where you are right now)

I am interested in co-writing in some stories with others. I do have a few ideas of my own but I would like to keep them off the record for they are precious to me (my precioussssssssss).

So, here are my interests:
Modern day, fantasy, military, sci-fi (syfy=siff-fee) and well, let's just put it out there that I like to write.

So, send me a PM and let's get this party started!! :)
 
Hey All,

I am looking to start a new SRP. I am interested in the idea of an arranged marriage where the virgin bride and the experienced groom eventually fall in love.

I also like the idea of a famous person who goes to a small town and falls in love with a girl without telling her who he is. She eventually finds out and feels hurts.

PM if you are interested
 
Hey there,

This is the first time I've started an SRP and I have high hopes for it. Here is the link to the initial post. It should essentially be about a sheltered musical genius slowly becoming aware of himself and his desires.

I am looking for 2 women, one to play his agent/confidante and one to play the journalist who will be interviewing him and learning about his life for the big feature. Note this is an involved RP with slow buildup before the sex starts.

PM me if any of you are interested. Cheers!
 
Looking to role play something involving werewolves or incest, rape is also an option! I'm a pretty straight laced in real life, and would love to just let loose in an RP over PMs here. :heart: I'm well-spoken, currently in college, and I hope to be a fun partner!
 
Still searching

Good afternoon all,

I've been finding it quite difficult of late to connect with a like-minded person and thought I would give this "stab in the dark" one more try...

25 year old London based female, looking to roleplay with an articulate, intelligent person. I prefer roleplay via Yahoo! messenger and ideally with someone in the UK. Unfortunately, time differences make it very tricky to maintain anything substantial with someone from overseas, when the contact is via instant messager.

What am I looking for? My interests are quite broad, ranging from romantic love stories to the kinkier, BDSM side of things. Please feel free to suggest anything - I'll happily listen to all ideas. The main things I'm looking for are an engaging and exciting storyline that has long-term potential and well thought out characters.

To start us off, here are a few ideas, based on things that have worked well for me in the past. Do get in touch via PM if any of this ticks any boxes for you!

- Mainstream love story: Guy meets girl and they fall in love. If this sounds mundane to you, it's probably because you've never done it with the right person. The everyday stuff can be just as exciting, I promise you.

- Incest: I've done some mother/son stuff before that's been quite exciting. The obvious boundaries have made for lots of emotional conflict.

- Slavery: I have some experience with storylines involving a person or couple who take a girl to become their slave, sexual or otherwise. I'm sure there will be many of you with your own refreshing views on this broad subject, so happy to listen to all ideas.

If you do decide to contact me, if you could please make some reference to what sorts of roleplay you'd be interested in, it would be much appreciated. I hope to hear from many of you soon!

Best wishes,

Lucia
 
Roleplay on IM...

am online and would love to roleplay with a female...am open to ideas but dont like blood or scat..

am on yahoo - mattkr80

Matt
 
Hi,
I want to restart an SRP about a rich French man (married and open marriage) who hires girl to be the couple’s live in “play pet”. Need lady with creative writing skills. Please feel comfortable posting strait and girl-girl, small groups, semi naked in public.

Here's the link to the old thread.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=792120

SA
 
Hey, I am looking for someone interested with RPing with me, I've got some ideas. Here they are:

Born to be Wild

This one is basically a boy who was created by the gods to be a menace to the humans so they would be good. It is based in modern day Pennsylvania, specifically where is up to you. Here, he sees a human for the first time, and is curious. So he follows the human home. She finally spots him, and then the rest of the story is what happens as they interact.

Temptation of a Succubus

In this one, my character would be seduced of a sort by a Succubus, and then the rest is built off of that idea. What time, how they are connected, can be discussed, I am pretty open.

A Forbidden Love

This idea is basically in the Last Apprentice world, where there are Spooks and dark creatures like boggarts, witchs, hydra's, and the such. My character would be the Spook's Apprentice, and he falls in love with a vampire, much to his Master's dismay. But this isn't any ordinary vampire. This is a very special one, very special indeed... I have most of this idea thought out, so just PM me and I will answer all your questions.

I'll add my other ideas later on as they come to me. Please PM me if interested.
 
Last edited:
A throned kingdom, happy and peaceful, becomes the target of a greedy neighbour. Unprepared they are easily invaded and conquered.

A woman living and running her own small farm wakes in the night to a knocking at the door. It’s raining hard and on her doorstep stands a young woman, terrified. She claims to work in the palace which has just been taken over. She fled in fear of her life from the marauding soldiers.

The farmer takes her in without question, tending to some small wounds, and invites her to stay.

The two women develop a friendship which turns into something deeper over time.

One day they are in the local village, selling their produce at market, when something spooks the woman, making her beg her new friend to take them both home. She must now admit the truth.


Thanks for reading! :rose:
I have found my partner for this tale.
 
Last edited:
I really don't want to seem whiney, or bitchy in any way what so ever, but I seriously need some new threads! I am currently running on two stable threads, and that is not enough for me! I'm used to having eight or more constant threads that I can reply to back and forth, all day long, spend hours of my night on. And now, I barely have any to work with. I am more than grateful for having at least those two threads, but I seriously need more! Help me out? Pm me with ideas! Anything, pleaseeeee. I miss writing all the time. :(
 
I'm still looking for female writing partners. If you want a literate male writer send me a pm.

Here's a few thread ideas I started I'm still looking to get off the ground:


The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

A Star Trek Game Gone Pon Farr - A night of table top roleplaying gets sexual.

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find sister and her friends playing truth or dare.

A Magic Ring A man gets a ring that magically turns women on
 
Need "Solara" for "The Book of Eli" remake

THIS RP STILL NEEDS 1 FEMALE WRITER.

Here's the first post of the IC thread if you want to look at my writing style. FYI, I posted something similar to this earlier, but have now drastically changed the direction:

The RP is based upon the world from the movie, "The Book of Eli" ("TBoE"), but with some significant character and plot changes.

Characters: What's new, what's different.
  • I will write:
    • Eli: Based upon Denzel's TBoE character but without the blindness and bible. He does have a special book, though, which you will only learn the significance of at a later time.
    • Carnegie: Based upon Gary Oldman's TBoE character. He is searching for special books (but not a bible, as in the movie). He will see what Eli has ... and decide he will do anything to get his hands upon it.
  • You will write:
    • Solara: Based upon Mila Kunis' TBoE character, she is loyal to her mother yet eager to get the hell out of town by what ever means necessary.
    • Claudia: This character is a major departure from Jennifer Beals TBoE character. Claudia is the matriarch of the town and is both benevolent and ruthless at the same time; she feels she can build a better society for all than Carnegie can, and she will do anything she has to to take over. The only thing standing in her way is the refusal of Carnegie's men to follow the lead of a woman.

Beginning Character Direction and Plot:
  • The story begins not with Eli in the wilderness but with the other three in the town. We will establish our characters and their interactions with the town and its population. (My first couple of posts establish the basics of the two female characters, but after that, they are yours to develop.
  • Enter Eli. Similar to the movie, he will do something to raise the ire of Carnegie's militia ... then annihilate them.
  • As in the movie, Carnegie will invite Eli to remain, to help him strengthen his position. And, of course, once Carnegie discovers the very special book Eli carries, he will never want him to leave.
  • In contrast to the movie, Claudia will be the one who gives her daughter to Eli. She wants to convince Eli to replace Carnegie as leader of the Militia, a man who will do her bidding ... so that she can become "queen".

Where the story goes from there is up to spontaneity. Maybe Eli and Solara leave; maybe they stay; maybe they do both. Maybe Eli beds Solara and her mother. Who knows?

Let's just see what happens.
 
Last edited:
Looking to start SRPs. I don't really have any preferences, but if you want to know a bit about me, check out my profile. Send me PMs with your ideas. I'm available to post usually every day, and if I can't I'll let you know when. So lets start writing!
 
The fabulous HotKittyGirl and myself for some time have had a craving for a good and lasting system based roleplay involving two sexy and kinky heroines and the fantastic world around them to provide all sorts of interesting adventures. Options for the rules set could be D&D 3.5, Pathfinder or any sensible suggestion. The one ingredient missing for that wish to come true is of course the generous DM to provide the playground and the various carnally inclined inhabitants for us enjoy ourselves. But maybe you are that missing link?


So what are we looking for?

- A DM versed enough in the rules to provide an enticing adventure with enough sexiness for the two main protagonists, and enough flexibility to cater to our preferences.

- That said DM ideally is of frequent availability and not plagued with too many real life issues. We can understand that not everyone has arbitrary amounts of time to devote to this hobby, but for this one we would prefer to be a bit pickier. That DM is to serve or every whims after all. :)

- Speaking of whims, a bit of leniency in the character creation and the acceptance of house rules would be appreciated. Since this is an ERP another scale applies, and classical optimization concepts will not always be advisable, so we need some leeway here. :) Even fighter types would like to have a decent Charisma score without becoming dysfunctional.

- And of course you should be an all around great guy, but most everyone on here is, so there …

If you think you have what it takes to make us happy, do not hesitate to PM me.

Sadly we do not yet have scores of admirers queuing up and begging us to let them fulfill that very fantasy :), hence I am bringing this back to the forefront of everyone's attention.
 
Greetings lit people. I was just going through ideas and dcided to write them down. Looking for females to apply.

Scooby doo
Shaggy and Velma
I know shaggy had a show wiith scooby and sometimes scrappy to solve cases. I am thinking of just shaggy and Velma doing a similar task.

Scooby doo and the ghoul school.
Ok not exactly as the title says. I am kind of looking for a time when the ghoul school is older and maybe in a different setting. Need a co writer to work out the detaills.

Rescue rangers
Chip and tammy
Tammy is the squirle facinated with chip in episode 7 of season 1. Wondered what would of happen if they started a service of there own.

Dale and Gadget.
I saw a lot of erotiic comics and dale and gadget get quiet kinky. I would love for a relationship to blossom but if you have a idea the way it could go down just let me know.

Inspector gadget.
Penny and Brain
Ok always wondered about something. Brain is penny and gadget's dog wondered if brain turned to a human from the same people who help build gadget on pennies request. She is prob in collage and away from her uncle. Brain goes with her and there detective story begins.

Penny and Gadget

I can't think of a name yet but I am thinking Penny in collage doing her own detective business. A young man from one of her classes has fallen for her but can't tell her. One day she has gotten her self in a pickle and its punks trying to break in to a vault or something odd. The young man gives penny just enough time to make her get away and get the cops. When she returns with cops the young man is brutally beaten. She looks at a journal he had to see if he can fine a name except it tells her not only his name his desire to be a police officer one day. Penny mmakes a request to put I'm in the gadget program to save him. Story and character development for sure.

All grown up
Tommy and Kimi
Chuckie and Angelica
Phil and lil

Honestly I see the mention pairings happening and I think it be interesting. Put them in collage and let the hillarity and fun continue.

And that is all I know I had more but what can I say oh one more thing

If any one knows megaman in any form any female for the love of god I have rp ideas pm me so we can geek out and rp thank you
 
The Blackmail..

Greetings to all.. I am looking for a female writer who would enjoy their character being blackmailed into doing whatever the blackmailer wants.

The story involves a high class CEO woman of a lawyer firm who treats the newly intern like a gofer boy instead of a newly starting out attorney.

One day he snaps and has enough of the lady so he gets his revenge. He begins by Kidnapping her daughter of 2 yrs old. He promises that nothing will happen to her if she does everything he wants her to do. She of course tries to talk her way out of things and tries to talk him in giving her daughter back to her. If interested in the idea please PM me..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top