Never on Sunday

After all the discussion about what team colors I should be wearing earlier in this thread, I found this in my pic file...this matches every team! lol!

Mmmm, I like it Ref. I think I'm on my way to an illegal use of hands penalty:devil: Oh and for a moment your thread was on top of mine. Reverse cowgirl?:D

Uggggh, why can I not tell what brand of goalie stick that is in the background? :rolleyes:

So here's a stupid question for you...

My offspring (who is 18, btw) and I were discussing The Fantastic Four yesterday, when I couldn't reach far enough around him to open a door. He mentioned that if I was flexible like Mr. Fantastic, I could reach all the way over to help him. And since my mind works in weird ways, I asked, out loud,

"If he's made of rubber, does he ever have to wear a condom?"

Just a thought....

Very late to the party, so apologies folks

My main thing would be...what if his mrs was allergic to rubber????

Many conversations featuring the immortal words "it's not you, it's me!" excuse, I'm sure :)

Ella,

It is so good to know that there are fellow Pensylvanians that are not so up tight and inhibited.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us!

I love your nipple piercing, I want to hook my tongue bar around it for some reason and play, in a gentle way o'course :eek: :kiss:

Back