Licking own nipples.

Busty_lady

Virgin
Hiya ladies,let'z show all the men how we ladies can lick our own nipples.Post pics while licking your own nipples.Let'z find out whose pic is the best.

I love to lick my own nipples and my hubby enjoys watching that.I am sure there are other ladies here who can do the same so let'z all of us show our talent.

Attachments

• 1A (119)gg.jpg
    1A (119)gg.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 4,072
Last edited:
Hiya ladies,let'z show all the men how we ladies can lick our own nipples.Post pics while licking your own nipples.Let'z find out whose pic is the best.
Tell me your going to post one of these pics!!!!::p:

I just feel in comeplete lust with you and those breast!
Much man swelling going on here!!!
Welcome to Lit pretty lady!

Mmmm thanks

I like to do that to a woman's nipples too.

Nice.

MMM..looks good..but I'd rather it were MY tongue...:p

here's my wife
6587956433_a973e28e49_z.jpg

Hmm I'm thinking this should have a index?

Would it be ok with everyone?

:rose:

fred

And some people say that more than a mouthful is wasteful...

attachment.php

I call bullshit! Great pic Busty_lady

Fantastic idea for a thread!!!! Ive always found it so very exciting watching a woman suck her own nipple/s. I will come back to thread as often as possible to get my "fix". MMM MMM GOOD

Hey

Here is one more pic of me licking my own nipples.

Attachments

• 1 (19).jpg
    1 (19).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,133

I love to lick my own nipples and my hubby enjoys watching that.I am sure there are other ladies here who can do the same so let'z all of us show our talent.

Fuck, that was a hot picture!

Back