Peeping over the parapet.....

one last thing Pam

If you are taking, my husband Bobby has one. Would you spread your vagina lips and sow him your actual hole? We thank you for the photos you posted, you are wonderful.

Nice to have such a warm welcome. Quite a few old friends have sent messages - many thanks to them; your comments and suggestions were often quite thought provoking, and not a few were quite stimulating!

At someone's suggestion, here is a flashback to the early days:

Pamela shy and uncertain

Just found this thread.

Love it. I am looking forward to catching up!!!

I started looking over my old files.

So glad to see you returning.

A bit like dodgy greengrocers

No I haven't. My modelling mentor, Stephanie, did pose for a life class on one occasion, and while I was at the photographic club I met several girls who had modelled both at the club and also at the local art college as life models. Several of those were student nurses for whom modelling represented much-needed cash.

As you would guess, I was very interested to hear about their modelling experiences, and I learned a lot from talking to them. The opinions were mixed, but a general point seemed to be that the art class was very safe but dull and posing for groups in the photographic studio was much more exciting but sometimes quite unpleasant. At the time, the photographic work paid about twice as much as the art classes, so there was an incentive to go for the photography.

The potential downside of photography seemed to stem from the group dynamic which was at work. The art class had a tutor and everyone, students and model, did as they were told. By contrast the groups of photographers had no leader, and if things went badly the model could get ordered around endlessly and get nagged to do things she didn't want to do. The more inhibited models could find it really unpleasant if they were faced with just one or two photographers who were determined to push them into open leg and rear view shots. By contrast, some took it in their stride - I remember one Australian girl who, towards the end of the session, responded to a rather circumspect suggestion about being a bit more adventurous with "You want open-crotch? Why didn't you say so at the beginning, we've been wasting time!"

Not such a simple answer after all!

Pamela

I am referring to modelling agencies: if you don't keep your eyes open you will end up with the modelling equivalent of the rotting fruit from the bottom of the pile.

When I was deemed old enough to poke my nose into the rather secret world of the "figure study sessions" I was quite intrigued about where the models came from and who arranged it all. It turned out that it was in the hands of one volunteer who booked a model and collected contributions from the members who attended. At one time there were quite frequent complaints that models were not, shall we say, "what was hoped for".

A new volunteer was found and things improved. I talked to him one day and steered the conversation around to the choice of models. After a bit of hesitation he realised I really wanted to know, and then he was quite open about it. It appeared that the previous volunteer had been rather embarrased about being involved in what he thought was rather a sordid business - in short he was some sort of self-important local figure with a secret sex obsession who didn't want news of contacts with a modelling agency to damage his reputation.

The new volunteer had worked out that the agency had a lot of information on their models, including quite explicit details of the sort of poses they were prepared to do. The previous volunteer had simply accepted whoever the agency sent, and one notable occasion the girl who turned up would not go beyond topless. The new broom changed that - he always went to the agency to make the booking and checked carefully that the model's repertoire was sufficiently broad for the group members.

It all goes to show - if you don't ask, you don't get.

Pamela

Last edited:
So good to have you back

I am referring to modelling agencies: if you don't keep your eyes open you will end up with the modelling equivalent of the rotting fruit from the bottom of the pile.

When I was deemed old enough to poke my nose into the rather secret world of the "figure study sessions" I was quite intrigued about where the models came from and who arranged it all. It turned out that it was in the hands of one volunteer who booked a model and collected contributions from the members who attended. At one time there were quite frequent complaints that models were not, shall we say, "what was hoped for".

A new volunteer was found and things improved. I talked to him one day and steered the conversation around to the choice of models. After a bit of hesitation he realised I really wanted to know, and then he was quite open about it. It appeared that the previous volunteer had been rather embarrased about being involved in what he thought was rather a sordid business - in short he was some sort of self-important local figure with a secret sex obsession who didn't want news of contacts with a modelling agency to damage his reputation.

The new volunteer had worked out that the agency had a lot of information on their models, including quite explicit details of the sort of poses they were prepared to do. The previous volunteer had simply accepted whoever the agency sent, and one notable occasion the girl who turned up would not go beyond topless. The new broom changed that - he always went to the agency to make the booking and checked carefully that the model's repertoire was sufficiently broad for the group members.

It all goes to show - if you don't ask, you don't get.

Pamela

Soooo -- Ask and you shall receive???? Welllllll As suggested above by another fan -- a video would be awesome -- but appreciate all you share -- pics and text. Thanks.

this is easily one of the most interesting threads.... am curious... have you ever had a relationship with one of your club members? how did he feel when you posed before others after that?

Very interesting question!

this is easily one of the most interesting threads.... am curious... have you ever had a relationship with one of your club members? how did he feel when you posed before others after that?

I have already written on a related aspect - before I started posing nude I tried to get my boyfriend at the time to join the photographic club, but he really didn't want to, he thought it all sounded boring. I don't think I had any particular plan in mind, but I am pretty sure that at a subconscious level I was hoping that he would take photographs of me in the club studio - members could book it for private sessions.

A previous boyfriend had taken nude photographs of me in his parents' house, but the quality was not very good and we had both been too inhibited to get very adventurous - the most exciting photograph had just a slight hint of pubic hair. I tried to give my new boyfriend hints that I might get more adventurous with him in the club studio.

That didn't work out, but it did precipitate a very much more adventurous series of sessions in the club studio - see this post:

I thought a little more background to my rather idiosyncratic choice of hobby might be in order.

How Sex Overcame My Inhibitions

There is a certain incongruity between the fairly accurate generalistion that most men would not turn down the opportunity to look at a naked girl, and the fact that not just I, but other girls also, found it difficult to fulfill a really deep urge to pose for nude photographs. For me the lead-in time was very long; true, I conceived the idea - it would probably be better called an obsession - to pose for nude photographs at a rather tender age, but even after my body had become clearly suitable for the task, and I was active in the photographic scene and clearly had the opportunity, it still seemed to take a frustratingly long time before I managed it.

I realised I was stuck in a situation driven largely by my own embarrassment. I haven't written this before, but after a lot of reflection I realise that the impetus that got me out of my rut and out of my clothes was very directly connected to my sex life.

As a teenager, maintaining an intimate relationship had its difficulties. Cars were not possible because my boyfriends were not old enough to drive. My parents' house was tricky, partly because I felt uncomfortable, notably because of the risk of my mother returning, and also because of the risk of leaving tell-tale signs - we used a towel to protect the bed clothes but it wasn't a solution I was entirely happy with.

As a result, proper penetrative sex was not as frequent as I would have liked. "Heavy petting", which is really mutual masturbation, was much more the norm and I did get used to enjoying orgasms despite having an empty cunt. If the boy was really good he would find a way to get one, or even better two fingers in my vagina, while still stimulating my clitoris. I practised really hard and soon found it was possible to squeeze my vaginal muscles and grip his fingers quite tightly - that really helped me to enjoy the experience and quite often produced a somewhat astonished and grateful reaction from the boy.

By the time my urges to pose nude were becoming extrememly insistent, I had a fairly long-standing boyfriend and we did manage proper fucks roughly on a weekly basis, largely because both his parents would be "reliably" out at work for quite long periods. My boyfriend knew about my membership of the photographic club, but despite my urgings I could never get him interested in joining. I showed him the portrait session photos, but that did no good - he thought it all looked very boring. At some point I gave up on that, and his failure to show any interest meant that I did not share with him my increasing urges to pose nude.

The thing that changed it was that my boyfriend got a place at University, which meant he would pretty well be away for a complete term at a time. I suppose I could just have told him it would be better to split up, but I think I was fond enough of him to try waiting to see what happened. At first I wasn't sure how the absence of sex would affect me, but within a week or so it became very obvious to me that deprivation was not at all to my liking. Despite that, I decided I would try very hard to hold out until the end of term.

After he had been gone for a couple of weeks I was finding my onanic life pretty tough. One night I woke in the middle of a very intense spontaneous orgasm. I recalled the dream which had caused it very vividly. I was completely nude in the photographic club studio, lying on the background paper with my legs splayed and my fingers massaging my pubis. The familiar photographers were there, encouraging me, taking photographs and, more particularly, looking intently at the display I was putting on.

My orgasm was wonderful, and it took me ages to come down from the high. When I did come down, my mind was made up; I knew that posing nude would make me incredibly excited, and I was going to use that as a substitute for my boyfriend. My dream had convinced me that posing nude at the club would put me on an intense and prolonged sexual high, and then I would be able to go home and relive it while having glorious orgasms.

I did have a few moments of indecision about whether to let my boyfriend in on my plan - it seemed very tempting to write to him, but I decided it was probably not a good idea. We hadn't actually made an agreement that we would remain celibate while he was away, but I thought he might take it the wrong way, all the more so because of
his previous dismissive attitude to my activities at the photographic club. I decided that he didn't need to know anything about, at least until he came home for the next vacation.

My thinking was that I could have wonderful sex without being unfaithful to him.

I still had no real idea about how I was going to put my plan into action - I still couldn't imagine any way I could possibly say to a group of people "can I take my clothes off so you can take photos of me?" What was different, however, was that the question of whether I should do it all was now well and truly of the way.

I think that was crucial difference; as I walked to the next "portrait session" I knew at least subconsciously that if an opportunity cropped up I would not back out of taking my clothes off just because I didn't know whether it was the right thing to do. I knew it would be.

A more direct answer

Sorry to be enigmatic, but the real answer is "sort of".

One of my boyfriends was a club member - we had a relationship for several months. At that time the idea of posing nude at the club was no more than a distant dream for me. We stayed friends after we split up, and he quite often attended the portrait sessions where I was one of the volunteer models.

One of those sessions he attended was the famous one where I got nude for the first time. Watching him photographing me nude along with several other photographers was a slightly surreal experience for me, and I later discovered that it had been for him as well - he was very eager to chat to me about it afterwards.

To answer your question about how he felt, it all turned out to be very flattering for me. He told me how much it had made him wish we could get together again - although I think we both knew it wasn't going to happen, it made me feel very good to hear him say it.

However, it was what he said next that really got to me, and almost made me want to jump back into bed with him. He told me how exciting the session had been for him, and although he felt a bit jealous about sharing me with all the others, it made him so proud to think that he was the only one who had been lucky enough to make love to me. Then he said something else which had also popped into my head at just that moment - in all probability, nearly all the other photographers had had just the same thought!

Pamela

Pamela, I am enjoying hearing about your escapades and accompanying photos. Do you have a tendency to be an exhibitionist outside? You've certainly shared some lovely beach pics. Hope you continue.

aaahhhhh!!!

Sorry to be enigmatic, but the real answer is "sort of".
.................Then he said something else which had also popped into my head at just that moment - in all probability, nearly all the other photographers had had just the same thought!

Pamela

WHAT?? Ok.. a guy would be thinking, I'd give my right nut to..... but that can't be what you were thinking.....

DONUTS!!!!!... no no... that's Homer Simpson's response..

Ahhh... "THIS IS BETTER THAN SEX!!" ...... well... it might certainly last longer than some of us would manage with you.....

I just can't believe our luck in getting so long a run of posts from you!

THANK YOU!!

i get what you saying ....

"although I think we both knew it wasn't going to happen it made me feel very good to hear him say it. " Human minds are so similar !! we all do things in pursuit of others liking us.. and once they admit we are done !! .... thats why never tell someone the "L" word first if you want to be loved lol .... my mind went tangent slightly sorry ....

"He told me how exciting the session had been for him,"

am not surprised .... its strange but somehow the girls who i have really been in love with ( not just sleeping) .... it turned me on to think of them with other men ...... and no not in a cuckold or bdsm sort of way ... but there is a strange pride in having a girl who has been so much desired by others. ........

Good thoughts!

i get what you saying ....

"although I think we both knew it wasn't going to happen it made me feel very good to hear him say it. " Human minds are so similar !! we all do things in pursuit of others liking us.. and once they admit we are done !! .... thats why never tell someone the "L" word first if you want to be loved lol .... my mind went tangent slightly sorry ....

"He told me how exciting the session had been for him,"

am not surprised .... its strange but somehow the girls who i have really been in love with ( not just sleeping) .... it turned me on to think of them with other men ...... and no not in a cuckold or bdsm sort of way ... but there is a strange pride in having a girl who has been so much desired by others. ........

It is always surprising to find the different ways we can suddenly get excited and turned on. I think, for me, that has always one of the great attractions of posing nude - the bewildering array of new experiences almost always produces a new train of thought which turns out to be full of erotic opportunities. The other great thing is that I can try them out on a live audience without having to get into bed with them. Then we all go home and relive the fun!

Pamela

Do you find it to be a different experience being nude at the beach/in a public setting vs being nude at the photo club? Do you prefer one over the other?

It is always surprising to find the different ways we can suddenly get excited and turned on. I think, for me, that has always one of the great attractions of posing nude - the bewildering array of new experiences almost always produces a new train of thought which turns out to be full of erotic opportunities. The other great thing is that I can try them out on a live audience without having to get into bed with them. Then we all go home and relive the fun!

Pamela

Pamela,

Thank you for sharing you veiw of your life and pictures. I will work on index in the moring. Need sleep and nurse is here so loging off

hugs:kiss:

fred

Best Wishes

Pamela,

Thank you for sharing you veiw of your life and pictures. I will work on index in the moring. Need sleep and nurse is here so loging off

hugs:kiss:

fred

Thank you, Fred - all my best wishes for your recovery.

Thanks also for the work on the index - an update will be very timely!

Pamela

Peeping over the parapet..... Index

EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OF HER PICTURES AS THE ARE HOSTED OFFSITE HATE FOR THREAD TO BE DELETED​
Here's the water........ p1

Pamela shy and uncertain p18

Does this look about right? p23

Obeying instructions! p27

Strategic omission of knickers 1 p43

Strategic omission of knickers 2 p46

Pamela Tanning her Perky Bottom
p49

Pamela Bristling! p52

Knickers off and into the sun p62

Knickers off and turn over! p66

Trying to get over one of my early hang-ups p73

Realising they were keen to see everything p76

A glimpse into the inner regions p84

Pamela ready for action p109

Close encounter of the personal kind p116

Relaxed in the club studio

Anything but relaxed on the beach
p146

Pamela Opening Up
p159

Keep looking, more to come! p176

Marco's first view of my pubis Pamela hairy with protruding labia Marco's view of my labia and orifice Marco's view of protruding labia p221

Pamela's clitoris - labia arranged by the photographer p223

Pamela's stretchy labia p227

My nude debut in the club studio p236

Trying to pluck the courage to give them a frontal view p238

Starting to turn round - side view, pubic hair just showing p239

Maybe Pam will have even more to show us........... p243

Pamela scared witless trying to hide her pubic hair from the photographers who had probably already guessed that she had some p251

Pamela prepares to amaze and delight p252

On open view for the first time: Pamela puts on her most intimate show for the club photographers p257

Pamela firing up the studio p261

Pamela: the pose that caused the problem p267

Pamela's French Trim Side View
Pamela's French Trim Rear View p270

Pamela drying off after snorkelling p279

Pamela showing her bum to the photographers, too scared to turn round! p300

Pamela in the studio - suspender belt and stockings, topped by glistening pubic hair p306

Pamela teasing photo club members in a suspender belt and stockings p309

Pamela's Teenage Breasts in the photo club studio p313

Up against the wall - Pamela poses outside p315

Pamela in suspenders and stockings - teasing the photographers with my hairy anus p322

Pamela in suspenders and stockings showing her anus and more p323

I remember listening to the hubbub going on around my rear end - deliciously exciting p324

Pamela with tanlines allowing the photographers a glimpse of her trimmed anus and labia p625

Pamela's pubis seen for the first time since puberty - demure and discreet Pamela's outer labia frame her inner labia Pamela's rather sad-looking pubis: reminiscent of a bike tyre that has gone flat Pamela's inner labia beginning to dangle down and show everyone where Pamela wants the action to be p328

Letting the sunshine in - Pamela opening up to get an all over tan and. with a bit of luck, attract a bit of discreet and respectful attention p349

Rear view of Pamela showing a neat little display of inner labia tucked away between their big sisters p358

Pamela surprising the photographers who had requested some lingerie shots p359

Pamela - rear view with inner labia dangling p387

Pamela's rear view with extras p390

A clear view of the beach between Pamela's legs p391

Pamela in the evening with a fishing net p393

Pamela lying on the beach, showing anyone who cares to look how much she is enjoying herself p395

Pamela leaving a wet spot on the background paper during her first nude session at the photo club p412

A study of Pamela's pubis by a photographer at her first nude photo session p414

page 18 post 445
Pamela
You asked if it isn't too hairy for us... No for some it remind us of days of pasted.. of when we were growing up and the first hardon caused by the veiw of a few pussy hairs show thru her white pair of panties OMG

Thank you. hairy or not you are a lovely lady.

:devil::kiss:

fred

Oh No, not at all!

:D
Pamela, I am enjoying hearing about your escapades and accompanying photos. Do you have a tendency to be an exhibitionist outside? You've certainly shared some lovely beach pics. Hope you continue.

The reality is I am very shy and always avoid any exhibitionist tendencies.

If you believe that you will believe anything :D

This is me not showing off at all:

Pamela behaving herself on the beach

Pamela

oh!

Behaving quite well! Is this a variation of the technique you described that is purposely displaying the flower of your true nature?

You inspired a bloom here!

THANK YOU!

Oh, Yes!

Behaving quite well! Is this a variation of the technique you described that is purposely displaying the flower of your true nature?

You inspired a bloom here!

THANK YOU!

I don't know about a variation, but for that shot I was definitely using the thighs rolled under technique - in fact it has become almost second nature to me whenever I am nude on the beach.

My legs are splayed in that photo, and that creates a fair degree of visibility, but the extra parting created by the "roll under" does create a much greater visibility of my anus, and I think it also tends to make it pucker up more and look more erect and user-friendly (kissable, I hope!). You can see that my vagina is somewhat open, and the roll under contributes to that as well. What you may not realise (but all girls will!) is that the vagina tends to remain closed because the moist secretions tend to hold the labia together. I know from what friends tell me that my vagina will often gradually open up while I am lying down - one male friend said he found it mesmorising watching it gradually open as he lay down watching my rear end.

One added advantage of my radical display policy, at least in my eyes (and a few other eyes I could mention!) is that my all over tan really is that - my anus and outer labia, and most of my inner labia get a wonderful tan and match the rest of me with no white shadows.

No burn??

I've only been able to get tan all over during one summer of my life. Burning scared me, but I avoided it.

Do lips and anus get browner? Great contrast with pink interior for those lucky to get that view!

Version because in the previous pic when you described the method, your thighs were together with your sweet mound framed by your ass.

Yes, yes, yes

I've only been able to get tan all over during one summer of my life. Burning scared me, but I avoided it.

Do lips and anus get browner? Great contrast with pink interior for those lucky to get that view!

Version because in the previous pic when you described the method, your thighs were together with your sweet mound framed by your ass.

Labia and anus tan just the same as everywhere else.

In the previous photo my legs were not splayed:

Pamela lying on the beach, showing anyone who cares to look how much she is enjoying herself

The intention was to showcase my plump labia so my anus is just slightly hinted at by a slight parting of my buttocks.

Pamela

Last edited:
Back