Peeping over the parapet.....

"Do you think I should have shaved the upper parts of my legs?"

hi pamela...i was juts in cuba where they have a fetish for hairy legs...they shave the lower part of the legs and leave the upper hairy...

ok

Must bring my camera. Must not do anything overtly to satisfy any reactions a photo session would create.

If I take good pictures, can I relive the session later without these rules?

The best would be to shoot one that you like enough to share with others!

I've caught up on your thread now. You have lots of high quality and beautifully erotic pictures. And your stories and commentary make them even more exciting to see.

That sounds like fun!

"Do you think I should have shaved the upper parts of my legs?"

hi pamela...i was juts in cuba where they have a fetish for hairy legs...they shave the lower part of the legs and leave the upper hairy...

Did you get the chance to explore further north, so to speak?

That thought reminds me of some fun times in the studio - it was a rather long running experiment to see just how hairy I would get if I didn't shave or trim. Needless to say it was in the winter - even though I usually stayed hairy, I never went went for the overspill look with lots of tangles hanging out of my bikini bottom!

I do have some photos sporting my full growth (in a botanical analogy, what is the equivalent of "climax vegetation"? :confused:

I will have a look for them and post a couple a bit later.

Pamela

That thought reminds me of some fun times in the studio - it was a rather long running experiment to see just how hairy I would get if I didn't shave or trim. Needless to say it was in the winter - even though I usually stayed hairy, I never went went for the overspill look with lots of tangles hanging out of my bikini bottom!

Pamela

Seeing just a little hair coming out along the edge of your bikini would be very exciting for the photographers. It would make them all aware that your bikini bottoms were just barely covering your pussy.

But the reality is....

..... if I didn't trim it, there would a lot more than "just a little hair coming out" :D

Pamela

Seeing just a little hair coming out along the edge of your bikini would be very exciting for the photographers. It would make them all aware that your bikini bottoms were just barely covering your pussy.

I am also "natural" and it has always been a turn on to me to wear panties that did not "cover me completely" but with a fringe of my curls "escaping" the edge of my panties and I know it is a turn on to many men also.

..... if I didn't trim it, there would a lot more than "just a little hair coming out" :D

Pamela

I was just looking at your "Pam's bum in the studio" picture. That's a profile picture where you have a very prominent bush that has a rounded appearance, almost like a big bulging pubic mound. It definitely draws attention to your pubic area. It's a very sexy picture for a number of reasons.

Which photo?

I was just looking at your "Pam's bum in the studio" picture. That's a profile picture where you have a very prominent bush that has a rounded appearance, almost like a big bulging pubic mound. It definitely draws attention to your pubic area. It's a very sexy picture for a number of reasons.

Do you mean the side and rear view composite photo in my profile?

Pamela

PS

I am also very curious to know why you think it is a very sexy picture! :D

Last edited:
Do you mean the side and rear view composite photo in my profile?

Pamela

PS

I am also very curious to know why you think it is a very sexy picture! :D

Yes, the picture I'm talking about is on the left side of your profile composite. And you also posted a large version of it in your thread. Thanks much for that. :)

That picture has a lot of beautiful curves in it. The way your back curves into your waist and then back out over your ass is very pleasing. And your tummy and ass and legs are all very shapely. Your long flowing hair and your full lips are also very pretty. There is just so much to like about this picture.

Even though you're nude, it's not a particularly revealing picture because you're covering your breasts with your arms, and you're standing in profile so that your pussy is not visible. However....the rounded shape of your bush is very noticeable because it bulges out from your body and its dark color contrasts with your skin.

Heheh, it's as if you and the photographer were trying to create a beautiful nude picture that was not sexual, but everyone's eyes were drawn to your prominent pubic hair, so it ended up having a very erotic impact on the viewers all the same.

Deflation and Inflation - Post 4 - Stuck with rear views!

This whole discussion is fascinating!

In terms of nude modeling, I can see the desire to have some shots that emphasize the female form with out being overtly sexual. And in these cases you'd want to have labia that were not very noticable.

On the other hand, for an erotic picture where you want to appear to be sexually aroused, labia that are prominant and that appear to be swollen with arousal would be very desirable. It's amazing that you learned to have so much control over the appearance of your labia and that you practiced your techniques with other women to perfect them!

It would be incredibly arousing for me to watch your labia "unfurl as they expand and engorge" right in front of me. It would make think that you were becoming sexually excited right before my eyes!

The photo below develops the rear view theme and is also an illustration of the mobilising effect of water on the inner labia. If a girl has been in the sea, she is likely to emerge with her inner labia pretty well loosened and separated, and they are much more likely to dangle down between her legs.

Not an extreme example, but this helps to make the point:

Pamela - rear view with inner labia dangling

Pamela

I agree with you!

Yes, the picture I'm talking about is on the left side of your profile composite. And you also posted a large version of it in your thread. Thanks much for that. :)

That picture has a lot of beautiful curves in it. The way your back curves into your waist and then back out over your ass is very pleasing. And your tummy and ass and legs are all very shapely. Your long flowing hair and your full lips are also very pretty. There is just so much to like about this picture.

Even though you're nude, it's not a particularly revealing picture because you're covering your breasts with your arms, and you're standing in profile so that your pussy is not visible. However....the rounded shape of your bush is very noticeable because it bulges out from your body and its dark color contrasts with your skin.

Heheh, it's as if you and the photographer were trying to create a beautiful nude picture that was not sexual, but everyone's eyes were drawn to your prominent pubic hair, so it ended up having a very erotic impact on the viewers all the same.

I think your analysis is spot on. Also very flattering, so - thanks! :D

Pamela

that is a great great pic...it gives a great impression of strength and power...the word "amazon" comes to mind which is also suggested by other pics but most of all by this one...a striking impression of a powerful athletic body and a confident person...a warrior pricess like Xenia...the strongly parted legs suggest not so much sex as feet firmly and confidently planted...firmly grounded...while there is a glimpse of labia and even a wisp of hair, the eyes are not so so much directed to that detail as to an overall impression of strength, power and confidence in the whole back,,,i can see why you called it muscular...your buttocks look like a source of power...it could almost be a male back and as if the buttocks are a source of power and fwd thrust...also a great impression of health and outdoor vigour

Such fulsome praise: Deflation and Inflation Post 5

that is a great great pic...it gives a great impression of strength and power...the word "amazon" comes to mind which is also suggested by other pics but most of all by this one...a striking impression of a powerful athletic body and a confident person...a warrior pricess like Xenia...the strongly parted legs suggest not so much sex as feet firmly and confidently planted...firmly grounded...while there is a glimpse of labia and even a wisp of hair, the eyes are not so so much directed to that detail as to an overall impression of strength, power and confidence in the whole back,,,i can see why you called it muscular...your buttocks look like a source of power...it could almost be a male back and as if the buttocks are a source of power and fwd thrust...also a great impression of health and outdoor vigour

My buttocks are glowing with pride as I type!

To celebrate, here is the first of two commemorative photos of my buttocks:

Pamela's rear view with extras

Pamela

Deflation and Inflation Post 6

The second photograph celebrating my buttocks (thanks again to openpetals69!):

A clear view of the beach between Pamela's legs

Pamela

Your description of Pamela is spot on IMHO. What could be more timely and accurate during this year's Olympic festival than to compare Pamela to the idealized woman-warrior from Greek myths?

Thank you, Rose!

Your description of Pamela is spot on IMHO. What could be more timely and accurate during this year's Olympic festival than to compare Pamela to the idealized woman-warrior from Greek myths?

More praise than I can manage, but I do have a photo I think you will like:

Pamela in the evening with a fishing net

Pamela

PS: I would like to advise Literotica Members to follow posts by Roseann4708 - she is one naughty lady! :D

More praise than I can manage, but I do have a photo I think you will like:

Pamela in the evening with a fishing net

Pamela

PS: I would like to advise Literotica Members to follow posts by Roseann4708 - she is one naughty lady! :D

Thanks for the plug, Pamela, but how will I ever be able to live up to the expectations you've created for me?

Btw, your bum more than merits all the praise it receives. I think deep down you know that or you wouldn't have kept all these photos from over the years.

Ladies seem to like my bum as much as the men do! Deflation and Inflation Post 7

Thanks for the plug, Pamela, but how will I ever be able to live up to the expectations you've created for me?

Btw, your bum more than merits all the praise it receives. I think deep down you know that or you wouldn't have kept all these photos from over the years.

Not sure what conclusion to draw from that, but I really like it! Thanks ladies!

In celebration, more of my bum:

Pamela lying on the beach, showing anyone who cares to look how much she is enjoying herself

For those who wish to emulate this pose, I have to advise that like most aspects of showing off this technique requires a little practice to carry off effectively - as you settle down you have to rotate the underside of both thighs inwards to splay your buttocks open and display your labia and, if you are lucky, your anus as well ;)

Also note that high quality of my labial depilation :cool:

Pamela

Last edited:
I can guess what it means but haven't met it before.

Anyway - love the comment - thanks and you are very welcome here!

Pamela

Pamela both you and Roseanne are very sexy and entertaining Your pictures are always a pleasure to see I love the way that you stay within the rules here but just barely Sometimes its more arousing to only see part of the treat as opposed to the whole package Thank you both for sharing yourselves with us

Pamela both you and Roseanne are very sexy and entertaining Your pictures are always a pleasure to see I love the way that you stay within the rules here but just barely Sometimes its more arousing to only see part of the treat as opposed to the whole package Thank you both for sharing yourselves with us

Pamela has my proxy to respond on my behalf when she responds herself.

Back