Gotta Get Me Some....

That is a service to humanity. Thank you.

Thank you for compliments, I'm glad you like them :)

Well, I hope you are doing better:rose: You have a wonderfully sexy thread here. Now I have to get back to that index:devil:

:)

John
Thank you sweety, I'm glad you're liking it. I love the profile pic and that vid in your signature :D

Sorry to hear about the jerk that broke your heart. You remember the old phrase.

"You have to kiss a lot of FROGS to find a PRINCE."

Maybe next time.

Thanks to Fred for keeping your index up for us to view.

Have a nice weekend.

That's very true. I hope you had a good weekend as well

OMG sorry to hear about that. You know you have people here who care for you. I know it is not the same though.:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Thank you, I know. I've met a lot of great people on here that have been really good friends.

Far too many people have "learned" and then given up. Hold to that continued desire to try and don't let anyone take it away from you :kiss: You only have to hit once!

Very true, and well said :)

Thank you guys for the comments :) Glad to be back :heart::heart:

Attachments

• B&W1.jpg
    B&W1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 333
  • B&W2.jpg
    B&W2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 315
  • B&W3.jpg
    B&W3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 371
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Welcome back!!
Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
p1058 WOW sexy heels.. sexy legs..sexy YOU!!

Thank you, and thank you for keepin' my thread going :heart::heart::heart:

Sweet Lady,

It is I that thanks you for sharing. Everyone need a break at times. I have seen it to many times where it become a thing I have to post today..have to reply to everyones post to PM's..NO you do not.. its when you have time..it's not a job... but something to enjoy. I have free time and I enjoy being here.

hugs kisses

fred

Sweet Lady,

It is I that thanks you for sharing. Everyone need a break at times. I have seen it to many times where it become a thing I have to post today..have to reply to everyones post to PM's..NO you do not.. its when you have time..it's not a job... but something to enjoy. I have free time and I enjoy being here.

hugs kisses

fred

That's very true. I'm glad to have a fan like you. :rose:

Back