I Can't Let Maggie Go - The Honeybus
=================================================
Favim.com-26100.jpg

Sienna on You Tube

coolasmacks

Hi Sienna

I've been enjoying a read through some of your thread - fabulous. By the way, the 'Mothers Approval' was quite humorous... as if is absolutely right!

As to your thoughts concerning the research you posted a little earlier, although we can't see the video in Canada either, I have a personal observation. When I was younger, bi really wasn't something considered - society viewed you as either/or. It took me a long time and a lot of support from my hub before I really warmed to the F/F idea. Even though I haven't had a lot of experience there, the experience I have had has been amazing. I actually feel that a missing part of who I am is now found.

Sorry to ramble...

After you placed the url address, you used a ")" instead of a "]" ;)

=========================================

MEN!!!

Please don't run away!! We are not AGAINST you... WE LOVE YOU TOO ;)

Even though other ladies who visit are shy to comment sometimes... UZ will always oblige :)
:kiss:

I haven't read the study dear; but I firmly believe that most women refuse to believe that they COULD be attracted to another female....and it's mostly societal influence. Women's sexuality is so awesome; you are literally built for fun. We men have a very tough time ( with a little age and experience) staying aroused after an orgasm.....but not you girls! Proof positive that you shouldn't be limited to men!

Indeed, I feel there are women with NO attraction to men, and some with NO attraction to women on the other end of the scale. I reckon the majority are somewhere in between......*ha ha...in between*:D

I haven't read the study dear; but I firmly believe that most women refuse to believe that they COULD be attracted to another female....and it's mostly societal influence. Women's sexuality is so awesome; you are literally built for fun. We men have a very tough time ( with a little age and experience) staying aroused after an orgasm.....but not you girls! Proof positive that you shouldn't be limited to men!

Indeed, I feel there are women with NO attraction to men, and some with NO attraction to women on the other end of the scale. I reckon the majority are somewhere in between......*ha ha...in between*:D

Wow.... you say things better about women than I do....

TRT calls it "blue ball" ... I think that must be a request thing for "blow job" then. Anyone else know please tell me. All he tells me is his balls are full and he needs to get rid of the contents (which I don't mind), but... his actual balls were not "blue" or never have been...--------------------------------------------------------

It is because that if ejaculation/orgasm is not reached, a hint of blue can sometimes be on the testicles since the blood in the vessels is not dissipated.

Read this for an in depth explanation

I simply must tell you this story!

One of those situations when a simple statement within a normal conversation suddenly takes on an entirely different meaning :)

I was chatting to my next door neighbour Tina earlier this evening. We got onto the subject of cooking eggs, So far so innocent and good. Apparently she doesn't like fish.

And then the conversation went something like this...

Me. I love omelets

Tina. Spanish omelets!

Me. Yes! sweep the kitchen floor and chuck it in :)

Tina.Oh! And! scrambled eggs

Me. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs!

Tina. YUCK!

Me. Why? it's delicious!

Tina. If it swims I don't eat it

And then I started to chuckle and then I started to laugh and then it dawned on her what she had said :D
We were incapable of speaking for many minutes, my diaphragm was aching and the tears of laughter on our faces said it all :D:cattail:

Hi Sienna

I've been enjoying a read through some of your thread - fabulous. By the way, the 'Mothers Approval' was quite humorous... as if is absolutely right!

As to your thoughts concerning the research you posted a little earlier, although we can't see the video in Canada either, I have a personal observation. When I was younger, bi really wasn't something considered - society viewed you as either/or. It took me a long time and a lot of support from my hub before I really warmed to the F/F idea. Even though I haven't had a lot of experience there, the experience I have had has been amazing. I actually feel that a missing part of who I am is now found.

Sorry to ramble...

Your story hits the heart of many women, thank you :rose:
My belief is that given the right time, the right woman and the opportunity we all would? :)

majorfun said:
Thank you so much for the welcome. What a fun and amazing place! I can't wait to get to know people.
We are open and honest, speak your mind and say what you think. No barriers :)

Open and posted.

I'm having a tough time keeping track of the posts though...any advice?

1 - Press F5 to refresh the page you are in

2 - Click on User CP top left of the page to refresh all subsribed threads

Remember that once you post to a thread then you are subscribed to it and the User CP button will display them all.

Thanks for the advice and I can't wait to meet Sienna... hope what I tell her doesn't make her verbally slap me! ;)

Back