Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
No effin idea, next question :eek:

TRT calls it "blue ball" ... I think that must be a request thing for "blow job" then. Anyone else know please tell me. All he tells me is his balls are full and he needs to get rid of the contents (which I don't mind), but... his actual balls were not "blue" or never have been...--------------------------------------------------------

Hard to explain, it's a combination of the loss of 'live music' and the realisation that we have to pay up to £100 and more just to see an established 'live musician'

Actually £100 for concert tickets are not bad. If you have a guaranteed seat and a location you can actually hear and see the artist. Other than that, no. Stay at home and watch the video or buy the CD, it's cheaper and more comfortable :)

You are right my love, very very interesting! :heart:

It actually confirms what us women have always known since we became sexually alert. I was actually told by my lecturer at Manchester University that "he" believed, through certain research, that 8o% of all females are capable of being sapphic because of their "mind set" towards sex. I had to agree with him, although quite a few female students strictly denied this.

In the research in the series it actually confirms what I always thought and the smart lecturer too, who was really sincere about his beliefs at the time. He told me many women for some reason go into denial which he could not understand fully. Infact, if you follow the research documentary, it can be up to 1oo% (requiring further solid confirmation).

Your thoughts?

It actually confirms what us women have always known since we became sexually alert. I was actually told by my lecturer at Manchester University that "he" believed, through certain research, that 8o% of all females are capable of being sapphic because of their "mind set" towards sex. I had to agree with him, although quite a few female students strictly denied this.

In the research in the series it actually confirms what I always thought and the smart lecturer too, who was really sincere about his beliefs at the time. He told me many women for some reason go into denial which he could not understand fully. Infact, if you follow the research documentary, it can be up to 1oo% (requiring further solid confirmation).

Your thoughts?

I truly think that the men are losing out :D

I truly think that the men are losing out :D

Well, yes in a way :) If it is NORMAL to be sapphic or lesbian, why should we be categorised as being "gay"? It is part of our sexuality. We are naturally, "both-worlders" if you like. Many women switch from men to their own sex for sexual satisfacton.

But, the big question is... why do lots of women DENY their inner sexual feelings towards other women? Is it society? Is it cultural morals? What makes them feel that it is wrong?

We need female feedback on this if possible...

Well, yes in a way :) If it is NORMAL to be sapphic or lesbian, why should we be categorised as being "gay"? It is part of our sexuality. We are naturally, "both-worlders" if you like. Many women switch from men to their own sex for sexual satisfacton.

But, the big question is... why do lots of women DENY their inner sexual feelings towards other women? Is it society? Is it cultural morals? What makes them feel that it is wrong?

We need female feedback on this if possible...
Men manipulate women to wear veils and I'm not just talking about muslims but nuns too. It is all about suppression of women.

Men manipulate women to wear veils and I'm not just talking about muslims but nuns too. It is all about suppression of women.

Yes, from a cultural point of view. The documentary also shows how women were supressed in Victorian times too in the USA and UK. Maybe, this is the reason? Maybe it is NOW, we are showing ourselves as who we are sexually.

;) :kiss: :rose: I:heart:U

I know women read this thread, but rarely make comments :confused:

Yes, from a cultural point of view. The documentary also shows how women were supressed in Victorian times too in the USA and UK. Maybe, this is the reason? Maybe it is NOW, we are showing ourselves as who we are sexually.

;) :kiss: :rose: I:heart:U

I know women read this thread, but rarely make comments :confused:

My mother instilled into my brain a poem when I was just a wee wench.

God made the land
God made the sea
God made the man the strongest
But just to give the women a chance
He made their tongues the longest

I now see the wisdom in her words. God rest her soul :heart:

ok, the above quote is doing my head in, where is the "/color" coming from?

After you placed the url address, you used a ")" instead of a "]" ;)

=========================================

MEN!!!

Please don't run away!! We are not AGAINST you... WE LOVE YOU TOO ;)

Even though other ladies who visit are shy to comment sometimes... UZ will always oblige :)
:kiss:

After you placed the url address, you used a ")" instead of a "]" ;)

=========================================

MEN!!!

Please don't run away!! We are not AGAINST you... WE LOVE YOU TOO ;)

Even though other ladies who visit are shy to comment sometimes... UZ will always oblige :)
:kiss:

What a stupid tit :D

hi Sienna - love your AVs dang Gurl !!! :):rose::)
hi everyone - hope everybody's having a good evening:rose:

((( goodgurlgetsbad ))) :kiss::rose: ;)

Please read up and give us your comments on this controversial issue. Sorry you can't get the documentary link where you are, but I'm sure you will understand the context of what we are discussing :)

What a stupid tit :D

Not really my love :) HTML isn't all that easy sometimes, I even make errors. You do get used to them on here. Claire tells me that they are not allowed to use HTML code on Facebook... it is essential don't you think? It raises the artistic content of your posts. Besides, I think Literotica forum can teach Facebook a few lessons with censorship of course.

Not really my love :) HTML isn't all that easy sometimes, I even make errors. You do get used to them on here. Claire tells me that they are not allowed to use HTML code on Facebook... it is essential don't you think? It raises the artistic content of your posts. Besides, I think Literotica forum can teach Facebook a few lessons with censorship of course.

I would agree (or disagree) if I could keep my eyes open.
Bed-----------------> :rose::kiss::heart:

Back