Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday Spanking

Ok....since you are ready...

SPANK - SPANK - SPANK

attachment.php

Kisses AJ -
Hope the next 9 days are good to you...
not sure how much time I'll have for Lit, but you know how to reach me and that I'll always make time for you! :kiss:

BTW - huge grin when I went through my suitcase from the last trip when packing for this one... *sigh* such a lovely weekend!!!

:kiss: :caning::caning::caning::kiss:

^^^ gotta get a few of those in, you know?

Kisses AJ -
not sure how much time I'll have for Lit, but you know how to reach me and that I'll always make time for you! :kiss:

BTW - huge grin when I went through my suitcase from the last trip when packing for this one... *sigh* such a lovely weekend!!!

:kiss: :caning::caning::caning::kiss:

oh my

I have some better places for my kisses and teeth and it's not the lips in your sig ;)

mmmm.... oh my.

hugs n snuggles.... just because!

mmmmm..... *kiss*

Ok....since you are ready...

SPANK - SPANK - SPANK

attachment.php

*grin* you know me so well!!! *bends for more*

hiya, age.

hope the mess is all cleared up now. sounds yuck.

yep... poor little guy - nailed his brother too. Icky!

I have not read your email yet - will sooooooon!!! *kisses ya and smacks your ass*

good afternoon sweet princess. Sending you lots of hugs today.

I so needed those - thanks CP!

Lovin the work pics sweetie......makes me wish I was your co worker

I'd wanna be at work all the time!

Oh my goodness!!!

I wish I had a dollar for every time you said "oh my" *grin*

Kisses AJ -

Hope you have some privacy!!

Well, I tried stamp collecting.....

John

Pity you don't get to lick as a stamp collector!

Your ass looks good in those red panties. Of course, it would look better with the panties coming off

well then - why don't you do something about it? *kiss*

Morning AJ....
Don't work so hard....be more like me...:D

was at work til 9 last night - although I did do a photo session there so I guess that counts as productive!

Sweet sexy AJ, wishing you a wonderful Friday and a fantastic week-end.
LOVED the new pics

Thanks sweetheart.... *kisses you deeply* Wanna cuddle?

Good morning, AJ. No crush now? What the....Shall I find and harm him physically?

*cuddles up with sweet AJ and spanks your butt*

yummy. yes please!!!

How can this woman be so sexy.........Such a great tease....

Look who's talking sexy!

Good morning, AJ. No crush now? What the....Shall I find and harm him physically?

well hey there BMF... touch him and deal with me. Sometimes things aren't meant to be - doesn't mean it wasn't one of the best things I ever had.

yummy. yes please!!!

Look who's talking sexy!

well hey there BMF... touch him and deal with me. Sometimes things aren't meant to be - doesn't mean it wasn't one of the best things I ever had.

And I believe there was someone who really wanted me and my strap-on ;)

yummy. yes please!!!

Look who's talking sexy!

Oh push posh, you're sexy as hell. I bet in real life you're freakin amazing. I hope you're surrounded by people who know that. Oh, and I'm looking forward to those pics.

Late for work

but i was there til 9 last night... at a fellow Litster's urging... I took some pics... (no... just pics, nothing naughtier!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back