Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening sweet princess. Red panties with little hearts on. They seem to have that effect on me. P.s. I will listen to you anytime you want. :kiss::heart::kiss:

I do a lot of lurking on your thread but today I had to say thanks for the new pics. I love those red panties.

always nice to hear from the lurkers!!! *smiles*

there just HAS to be vacancies at your place lol

nope... none at all!!! I just want to keep my job!

Oooh hearts, purdy!

*spanks*

And digging the new AV too

Well girl... no more crush so you don't have to find out who it is anymore... ;) Right now I think i'll take some hugs and hair playing over the spanks.

niccce.. especially 'the position'... oh my ... I look forward to your photos,

once again, thanks so much

*smiles* Your comments and your enthusiasm make me smile... thank you.

AJ, thank you very much for the motivation. Maybe someday i will show you how much.

you are welcome!!! promises, promises! :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm AJ. Love the new avatar. And the new panties. Sorry to hear about the rawness.

How 'bout a little :kiss:?

Thanks honey.. I'd never say no to a *kiss* from you!

good evening sweet princess. Red panties with little hearts on. They seem to have that effect on me. P.s. I will listen to you anytime you want.

Thanks CP. *kiss & hug*

always nice to hear from the lurkers!!! *smiles*

nope... none at all!!! I just want to keep my job!

Well girl... no more crush so you don't have to find out who it is anymore... ;) Right now I think i'll take some hugs and hair playing over the spanks.

*smiles* Your comments and your enthusiasm make me smile... thank you.

you are welcome!!! promises, promises! :rolleyes:

Thanks honey.. I'd never say no to a *kiss* from you!

Thanks CP. *kiss & hug*

anytime babe.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Awww poor babe

*pulls you into my arms and hugs you close*

Are you sure, I can hunt him down and kill him

And they are my viewing pleasure!!! I am just amazed ... every AJ shot is just a WOW.... you are just incredible!!! Love it all :kiss::kiss:

Ah well :( lol

you could always volunteer!!! :D

anytime babe.:heart::heart::

I'll need a number so i can call at 3 AM.... Mrs. Hairball may not be happy about that! :p

Awww poor babe

*pulls you into my arms and hugs you close*

Are you sure, I can hunt him down and kill him

No way - I still adore him... he's a wonderful man... I wish him every happiness. We just hit an immovable obstacle.

And they are my viewing pleasure!!! I am just amazed ... every AJ shot is just a WOW.... you are just incredible!!! Love it all :kiss:

I needed to hear that ... thanks Mr. Guy. :kiss:

I'll need a number so i can call at 3 AM.... Mrs. Hairball may not be happy about that! :p

No way - I still adore him... he's a wonderful man... I wish him every happiness. We just hit an immovable obstacle.

she would ask you if you were all right first.:heart::heart::heart:

*hugs again*

So I don't get to know or kill anyone? :(

:kiss: sorry bout the crush...but glad you are available for hugs and snuggles and more :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back