A Sexual Thesaurus.

Shag

She was the first woman he had ever wanted to make love to. Not that she was his first - he'd had awkward fumbles in the back seat of his car, but those were hardly making love. No, those could better be described as hurried shags.



A good long what? Psychotherapy session? :rolleyes:

There are several folk on Lit who could well make you want that! :D

Hmmm very funny beastie:eek:Not quite what I had in mind, though I AM heading to find a shrink as we speak!;)

What happened to my complete paragraph?:rose:

Maybe I should amend that to read:

"A complete paragraph comprised of more that 5 sentences please...."



Tho' a quick shag does have its place!:devil:
 
Last edited:
Five whole sentences? Oh, all right then.

Ride

Sarah straddled her lover and slid up his thighs until his erection pressed against her belly, hard yet silky smooth. She looked down at his tanned body with his wonderfully firm stomach and muscular shoulders, the result of his training for the rowing team. She ran her hands over his almost hairless chest, relishing the feel of him. He just lay there and grinned up at her, his hands behind his head, enjoying the view of her equally naked body.

Her need was an ache in her belly. She raised herself up on her knees and pressed his cock against her opening. Slowly, she sank down onto it, impaling herself on him. His lazy smile never faltered. Well she'd soon change that, she thought, and started to ride him, her muscles clenching round his pole as she sought to wipe that silly grin off his face and replace it with a grimace of ecstasy instead.
 
She cracks her knuckles.

Your wish is my command, yeishia dear.

Fuck (What can I say? It's the obvious choice :p)

He rammed into her, fucking her hard while staring into her eyes, the absolute need for her driving him wild. He could almost lean his head back and howl in pleasure, but he bit back the wolfish desire, pretending to be fully human for the night. She knew the truth about him, of course, but she didn't care. He was hers, wolf form or human. He felt her clamp down on him, her body spasming with yet another orgasm. He couldn't hold it any more. His cock twitched and shot rope after rope of hot sticky seed deep into her womb. They came together, her shuddering and moaning all the while. Somehow, they managed to go on for what felt like hours, before they were forced to come out of their personal Nirvanas, panting as the waves of pleasure began to reced. "I love you Sam. No matter what, I love you" she said, laying in his arms.
 
Shameless promotion. This is from Driving is Dangerous by myself and TieMeTightly

Making love.

The defeat was rather glorious, to be honest, Frank hadn't expected such a complete and effective win so quickly. He smiled at her red and turned cheek, then licked it gently and kissed her sweetly. His breath lightly caressed her ear, "Are you sure? You wouldn't rather I... Make love to you?" The visible reaction was thrilling, as her body froze and her pulse raced. Unfortunately for Annabelle that was the exact reaction for which he thrived, and tenderly he pushed her down onto the bed.

Her hands, locked as they were to her hips, made it impossible for her to stop the fall or the subsequent roll as he placed her on her back for the first time. It was strangely startling, to realize that he had made such a clumsy mistake, always taking her from behind, keeping it so impersonal. The grin of savage cruelty that he'd worn before slipped over her face as he saw her squirming from side to side, trying to escape his gaze.

With longing he sucked in her entire teen body. Her agonizing face, so beautifully and perfectly stained with tears. Her smooth neck and small hill of cleavage that poked out from the tiny tee shirt covering her firm breasts with erect nipples that tented the shirt ever so slightly. Her bare midriff, exposed to his eyes and erupting in goosebumps all around her tiny belly button. Then the leather belt that held tight her slim hips, and connected her struggling arms by the wrist to her hips. To the pink panties, so tightly stretched against her hot mound and dripping slit between two tensing thighs.

Carefully he laid over her, off to the side slightly so as to not suffocate her. Then gently he made love, tenderly kissing her entire body. Starting on her face, to her shoulders where he pulled back her tight shirt to get at the soft skin. Down her arms to her stomach, where more goosebumps whetted underneath his hot tongue. Up he went from there, pushing her shirt up as he covered both breasts in hot saliva and wrenched tortured moans from the lungs beneath them, until finally he pulled down those tiny little panties and unzipped his fly. Slowly he pushed his cock deep into her hot tunnel, he pushed and pushed until their bodies met. Slowly the rocked together, making sweet love between the slave and her master.
 
Screw Was looking at some old fanfics of mine. Thought I would dust them off [/]



You can fuck, you can make love, you can shag, but it takes a pro to really screw someone's brains out. Cupid God of Love was the original pro next to Aphrodite, but Strife had no interest in sleeping with his buxom surfer aunt. He groaned into the silken pillow beneath him as the tan winged body above him continued to drive into his own sleek and pail form. The silken sheets were an extra torture to the God of Mischief as Cupid has looked to his steph Father Heph to forge a set of cock rings for the couple. Cupid's was on the table, and Strife's was currently locked around him, preventing him from giving any relief to the pulsing and aching cock pressed into the bed as a copious amount of precum weeped from the tip.

Strife moaned as Cupid pressed him further into the, his hands at his shoulders as each thrust send his cock deeper into him and right against his prostate.

"Cupe'!! Need ta cum!" He turned his head pleading with his lover.

Blue eyes and even white teeth flashed him as Cupe shook his head, never stopping his hard and long thrusts, "You are the won who said "Screw you" babe. I thought it only fair to give you what you wanted." Strife whimpered and dropped his face back into the pillows. Leave it to the God of Love to take "Screw you" literally.


//////


Remy lifted his head from the pillows and looked around as his fuzzy vision cleared. The last thing he remembered was sitting around playing poker with Wolverine and of course there had been plenty of booze along. Shaking his head he got up from the bed. Or at least he tried to. Looking down he took notice of the tan arm holding him down and the very naked Logan attached to that arm.

"Wolvie and Gambit screwed? Mais no," he then took notice of the empty condom wrappers all over his formerly neat floor along with their clothing, including his jeans which had been cut off. His designer jeans that had cost him two hundred dollars!

"J'ai gros couer!"

"Cajun, shut up and come back to bed. I'll buy three new pairs" Wolverine grumbled from beside him. Remy simply shrugged, if Wolverine would replace his clothes then the feral Canadian could screw him anywhere and anytime he wished.
 
I am going to end Fuck on an educational note;:devil:

With excerpts from the various literary sources:eek:


Fuck

From "Monty Python"

Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today, is the word fuck. Out of all the English words that begin with the letter 'f' ...fuck is the only word referred to as 'the f word... It's the one magical word. Just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the English language is derived from German ...the word fuieken, which means to strike.

In English, fuck falls into many grammatical categories:

As a transitive verb for intance ...John fucked Shirley.
As an intransitive verb...Shirley fucks.

Its meaning is not always sexual, it can be used as...

An adjective such as ...John's doing all the fucking work.
As part of an adverb ...Shirley talks too fucking much.
As an adverb enhancing an adjective ...Shirley is fucking beautiful.
As a noun ...I don't give a fuck.
As part of a word ...absofuckinglutely -or- infuckingcredible.
And as almost every word in a sentence ...Fuck the fucking fuckers.

As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of fuck...such as these examples describing situations such as:

Fraud ...I got fucked at the used car lot.
Dismay ...ahhh fuck it.
Trouble ...I guess I'm really fucked now.
Aggression ...Don't fuck with me buddy.
Difficulty ...I don't understand this fucking question.
Inquiry ...Who the fuck was that?
Dissatisfaction ...I don't like what the fuck is going on here.
Incompetence ...He's a fuck-off.
Dismissal ...Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself...

I'm sure you can think of many more examples.
With all these multi-purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word. We say use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech.
It will identify the quality of your character immediately.
Say it loudly and proudly..
.
...FUCK YOU!


Borrowed from The Urban Dictionary


A highly versatile word in the English language.

Mistakenly thought to have come from an acronym "Fornication Under Consent of the King", the word most likely of native English origin, and is almost certainly of Germanic origin; Middle Dutch fokken (to thrust, copulate, or to breed), dialectical Norwegian fukka (to copulate), and dialectical Swedish focka (to strike, copulate) and fock (penis).

The word originally meant "to strike", "to thrust". Possibly becoming a euphemism for an older verb meaning "to copulate/breed" (likely from hyebh-; Sanskrit (yabhati) and the Slavic languages (Russian yebat`, Polish jebac)), the term took on the current meaning "to copulate".

The verb also means "to put into an impossible situation" in today's world ("You fucked us up!"), or as high praise ("fuckin' awesome!")

Even still, "fuck" is used as an expression of hate ("Fuck you!"), despite that copulation is really a pleasurable thing.


"To fuck" in different languages:


Albanian: qi
Bosnian: jebati
Bulgarian: eba
Czech: mrdat, prcat, šukat, šoustat, jebat
Danish: kneppe, bolle, pule
Dutch: neuken
Finnish: naida, panna, nussia
French: baiser, fourrer, niquer
German: ficken, bumsen, vögeln, poppen, knallen, pimpern, nageln, rammeln, pullern
Hungarian: baszni
Hindi: chodna
Icelandic: ríða
Irish: Buail craicinn, sgaoil leathair
Italian: fottere, scopare, trombare
Japanese: étchi surú
Kurdish: gan
Kyrgyz: sigein
Lithuanian: pistis, kruštis, dulkintis, pyškintis
Malaysian: kongkek
Norwegian: pule, knulle
Persian: gaeedan
Polish: pierdolic;, pieprzyc, jebat;
Portuguese: foder, montar, pinar, comer, transar, trepar
Russian: jebát’, jebát’sja, snošát’sja, trákhat’, trákhat’sj
Serbian (Roman): jebati, karati
Scottish Gaelic: dàirich, faigh muin, rach air muin
Spanish: follar, follarse, (Argentina, parts of Uruguay) coger, (Mexico) chingar, jalar, tirar, pichar, culear, joder, vergar, cachar, garchar
Swahili: kutomba
Swedish: knulla, göka, pippa, älska, pöka
Thai: yed
Turkish: sikmek
Ukrainian: jibáti, jibátisja
Welsh: ffwcio, ffwrcho, cnuchio

Now if the above inspire more.............(hint hint)

A new word will be going ups soon:D
 
A new word is in order I feel:D


1] Lascivious



2] While her mind had stilled, deepened, her body had been awakened. She could admit now, without shame, that she loved being fucked, she loved taking a cock deep into her throat, she loved the feel of a wet mouth against her lascivious pussy. She even – dare she admit it –needed the whippings now. They were part and parcel of her sexual experience. They defined and heightened the pure pleasure of what her Master had disdainfully referred to as 'vanilla sex.' She could no more separate the experiences of pleasure and pain than she could separate her mind and body. It was all one to her now…….


Please see Ode to a Lascivious Raven in my Passionate Poetry Thread
 
Last edited:
Well as it seems that I am doing the word lascivious all by my lonesome:( I am enlisting the work of other writers.........they are helping me by proxy lol:rose:



MORTE EMOTEONS

The cave was home, warmth, safety, security–and a sepulchre growing impatient for its last residents to take up permanent occupancy. As Kisstru looked around her belly rumbled loud and low. Beside her, Sayfair stretched his full length on the floor, too weak to move, his once glistening golden coat now a dull matt ochre, but not yet the lifeless lacklustre grey of the twenty-three other Emoteons whose dessicated bodies littered their surroundings. She nuzzled her head in his neck fur and then gently licked his muzzle one last time before advancing to the edge of the opening in the sheer rock face. If she didn’t get food for them both today, the end would only be a matter of time.

Kisstru summoned all her courage, spreading her wings wide and beating the air with them as she pushed off into the world beyond. She hugged the face of the cliff as she descended to the lush canopy of the forest below, her silver fur mottled with dusty grey patches providing the perfect camouflage against the mountainous backdrop. She reached the sheltering trees with relief as her dominant feeling, alighting in a small clearing close to the edge of a well-used watering hole. Surveying her surroundings there appeared to be no obvious danger, so she focussed her senses and cast around until she found that which she sought so urgently. A young buck was lapping noisily at the water, circling stealthily she moved to position herself directly downwind of her intended prey and began to close the distance between them.

The snapping of a twig arrested her motion just as she was about to spring, and startled her potential dinner into instant flight. She became aware of a dull throbbing ache in her temples, which rapidly blossomed into an agony of pain overwhelming her from the inside out. She was conscious of a prickling sensation in the fibres of her fur coat as it turned to a vivid blue colouration and the pain continued to intensify. A violent commotion in the undergrowth to Kisstru’s left betokened the cause of her malaise, as a wildly panicking human emerged into the space between the vegetation and froze in astonishment at the sight of a bright blue cat, eight feet long from tail to muzzle, with wings folded along both flanks. His static posture endured no more than a handful of heartbeats before he fled back into the brush even faster than he had emerged from it and in a completely different direction.

With his departure, the pain in her head began to dull, and the coruscating brilliance of her coat began to fade. Before she could fully regain her natural hue, the intensity of the pain began to ratchet up once more, and her fur underwent a second transformation, but this time to the deep vermillion of a tightly controlled rage. The source of this fresh manifestation emerged into the glade on her opposite side. He did not turn and run however, he did stop quite still, and watched as tears of pain and frustration rolled down her face, the inner turmoil too great to permit the voluntary muscle control which she would have required to make good her escape.

Once again she felt the now horribly familiar prickling sensation as the colouration of her hide careened into the regal purple of delight reflecting his newly acquired mood.

“Well, well, my beauty. It must be my lucky day, you’ll fetch far more than that piece of worthless scum ever would have done.”

He chuckled to himself, and his face bearing a lascivious smile, he raised his rifle for the killing shot. Adrenalin flooded his system on a rising tide of exultation as he aimed, and Kisstru’s hide flared brighter and brighter. His finger began to tighten on the trigger, but before he reached the critical pressure she collapsed in a heap, her teardrops giving way to gleaming red rivers of blood as she expired without aid from a bullet, his ecstasy too potent for her to handle.

In the cavern above the scene of Kisstru’s demise, as day turned into night, Sayfair exhaled his final breath and closed his eyes one last time on a world which had never quite come to terms with the reality of Emoteons.


Thank you Dave Troman for your contribution to my thread:heart:





Lascivious.......X-rated, bawdy, blue, bodily, carnal, coarse, crude, evil-minded, fast*, fleshly, gross*, hard-core, hot*, immoral, incontinent, indecent, lecherous, lewd, libertine, libidinous, licentious, low-down, lubricious, lustful, nasty, obscene, off-color, offensive, orgiastic, pornographic, prurient, randy, raunchy*, raw, ribald, rough, salacious, scurrilous, sensual, smutty, soft-core, steamy, suggestive, unchaste, voluptuous, vulgar, wanton....hope this helps:D
 
Last edited:
Two cents)
a) this thread should be mirrored in the writer's excercise forum.

b) words and thier synonyms should be indexed so as to be good reference for people when they are having a word choice rut.
 
Hello :)

Please to meet you;what a great idea thank you so much!:rose:

Now where is your contribution please:D
 
Last edited:
Can I play? :)

(This is an excerpt from a story I'll be submitting hopefully this week, btw. And give the girl a break; this is her first foray into BDSM, so, naturally, she's going to freak out.)

OBSCENE


My brain practically screams at me that reading perverted personals ads on craigslist is so very, very wrong, but my fingers seem to have a mind of their own and click on one of the listings before I can stop them.

Very dominant and aggressive man looking for a submissive slut to do whatever I want, whenever I want. You’ll be completely at my mercy, be my little fuck toy. I'll humiliate you, make you strip for me, have you pose in physically difficult positions, and make you service my friends. If you fail to comply with my requests, you’ll be punished–in the form of slapping, whipping, choking and more.

I’ll grab you by your hair and throw you to the floor, whip my cock out of my pants, shove it down your throat and brutally fuck your face. I’ll force you onto your stomach and thrust my dick in your ass, pumping furiously inside your tight hole while you scream for help that will never come.

I want to pee all over every square inch of your body to mark you as my property, pee in your mouth and make you swallow every last drop, pee on your slick pussy, and make you lick my asshole after I take a shit. Must be into pain and being used and abused like the dirty whore you are. If you love the sight of blood, that’s a huge plus. My name is Brad. Contact me at...


Good Lord. My mind frantically flips through any and all men named Brad that I’ve ever encountered over the years, and I hope and pray like mad that I don’t actually know the freak or ever have the misfortune of coming across his path. The guy sounds like an absolute whack job, and I feel extremely dirty just for having read the obscene fantasies of his demented mind.



On another note... one of the worst substitutes I've ever read for a woman's naughty bits was from a cheesy romance, and the sentence went a little something like: As he took a sip from her brimming chalice...

Brimming chalice?

Seriously?
 
Can I play? :)


Of course you can...welcome:rose:


1] Prurient,

2] I was dragged in the alley by two men as they brutally ripped my clothing from me, both were breathing hard and I was silenced by the brutal knife held in the hand of one. The faceless man held me cruelly down as the other towered above me, unzipped his pants and his prurient, cock plopped out, huge and swollen and almost fully erect. No words had been spoken but I heard them as clearly as if they had been etched in blood on the alley wall. I was not destined to survive this night!
 
Last edited:
Synonym for Obscene: Vile.


She felt so used, so dirty, so disgusting. The man was leering at her from above, a vile grin splitting his face. He reached down, his touch on her face was noxious as his free hand did up his pants, she just lay there. Trying to cover herself wouldn't do any good, she was covered with his vile ejaculate.


Lascivious: Lustful


He stared at her as she moved on the dance floor, his eyes dark and lustful as he mentally undressed her. She moved so perfectly, like water barely contained by her form, her hips moved in perfect time with the music. A sheen of sweat coated her exposed skin, beading around the tops of her cleavage, drawing the eye to her perfect breasts. What intrigued him wasn't her movements, it was the lustful look in her own eyes as she met his gaze.
 
Of course you can...welcome:rose:

Every 12 posts or so I give out a new word : we are working on Lascivious at the moment.

I do them one at a time as it helps me catalog them more effectively!

O.K. Gang it seems we are working on 2 words now: Lascivious and Obscene:D

Thanks for the welcome. Actually, you had listed obscene as a synonym for lascivious. So the obscene example I used above was my contribution for lascivious. Sorry. I wasn't trying to offer up a new word for the group. :)
 
He He was I brain dead or what :eek::eek::rose:

Thank God for the ability to edit:D
 
Last edited:
apologies for missing a few of your selections. I hope my entries were acceptable
 
And now a lil from real life

1. Sensual/Raunchy/Lustful

2. Their bodies swayed and moved together on the dancefloor. She was 24 and he was 35. The low lights of the goth club did little to hide their actions as they danced. When Glorybox had been playing it had been slow and sensual movements. His hands coming around her, sliding over her torso and breasts, hers pulling his hips close as her hips swayed back and forth keeping the tempo. When it changed to REV 22:20 it became rauchy, two bodies grinding up and down, her hands blazing a path down his front that her mouth followed til she was down on the floor. He helped her up, dragging her against the rise of his cock through his pants. With each clap they dipped and arched against one another, lips inches apart until she turned. Smirking she danced away from him, continuing the tease. Building the moment as she turned and faced him, her hands sliding up and down her body, cupping, squeezing, stroking.

The heat between them growing as eyes filled with lustful intentions met each other. Promises made to be kept later on.
 
Her Obscene behavior was unusual , but made him lust for her even more than he had before.

Her long body that lingered across the floor made his hormones rise in such a Lascivious way. He felt his member grow inside his pants massaging it as he watch her closely.
 
Lascivious

1. Salacious

2. He leaned over her his breath coming in a fetid pant. His hand pawed at her bustier of her dress in a desperate bid to gain its enterance. Giving that up as a futile excercise, he shoved a hand up her dress instead. As his fingers slammed into her depths he sneered, "You're such a fucking stunned cunt. You couldn't arouse a pig let alone a fully grown man with half a brain!"

Her eyes opened wide at his salacious comments. As her body clamped around his invading fingers she growled, "Isn't it a good thing you only have half a brain on your good days then!" Pushing him to his back she slid over him, slamming his iron cored cock into her buttery depths as she smacked his shoulder and hollered, "Now fuck me like you mean it you horses ass!"
 
Ange,l Sens, LT and Rider I thank you all for your wonderful contributions I can always count on you:rose:

Prehaps this new word will to your liking:devil:

1] Primeval

2] Elisabeth or rather 17 started to surface from oblivion the moment she felt the cold kiss of steel running across her body, would he kill her?

She stilled her breath feigning sleep as she felt him arranging her body as if it were made of clay. Having no conception of what he was up to she concentrated instead of trying to get a feel of this…thing that had abducted her! His smell was good deep lusty primeval and in some perverse way she felt it call to her.

His creation complete, she could feel his gaze on her devouring her as if feeding. Her body bowed backward her legs spread in a lewd manner she felt like a depraved deviant by the reaction of her own traitorous body. How much longer could she feign unconsciousness, when she could feel her own juices flowing freely?

Oh Lord what had he done to her? She could feel insatiable vibrations at the center of her core teasing tormenting her like a butterfly caress a sizzling flame, juxtaposed with the painful tension on her joints

A sensuous moan ensued form the very depth of her being as her eyes snapped open…….





Lol I cheated this is an excerpt from one of my posts in the The Watcher


Have fun all!:rose:
 
Last edited:
Synonym: Pimitive


She had him now, the look in his eyes was enough to tell her that. The rest was unnecessary, though he looked quite good bound as he was. She crawled slowly up his body, her fingers tracing lines in the flesh. Her mouth hovered around his ear, whispering all the evil sexual things she'd do to him, how she'd torment him, pleasure him, plunge him into a world he'd never imagined.

When she pulled back, his conscious mind seemed gone. She'd reduced him to a quivering mass of flesh, the only desire the most primitive one, to fuck.
 
Back
Top