A Sexual Thesaurus.

Masochistic much? Yum, forced orgasms are teh awesome! :kiss:

Yep; masochistic much. Guilty.

It's a strange fantasy life I'm developing however. Most of what I fantasise about now I would never want to actually experience...

actually... I can't even type that with conviction. I may well be fucked in more ways than one.

:eek:
 
Release

The soldiers crowded around their fallen enemy ... leaving her bucking and yelling on her rapists' cocks as her face flamed in humiliation and tears finally started in her eyes.

Now that was one of the most evocative paragraphs I've read for some time. Bloody good work, there!

:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Thanks. :eek: It's amazing how single-malt lubricates my fantasies.

Any particular favourite? Do the smoother malts bring out the more romantic fantasies and the peaty ones your earthier side? ;)

EDITED: though your rape paragraph was so harsh it could only have been inspired by supermarket own brand blended, pinched from the medicine cabinet in sheer desperation!
 
Explode. Exploded. Explosion.

It is not just pleasure that I wish to induce. Not simply the release of endorphins into the blood stream to cause some sort of quacked druggie like side effect. No. For the little morsel resting so uncomfortably on the harness, her ankles and wrists tied to eye bolts in the ground I do not give 'just pleasure.' Or even pure pleasure. With her extremities loosing blood and her body stretching because of the tightness by which she is bound, she deserves something more. I am a master of fireworks. I wish to create an explosion. Something that will rock her world, flip it upside down and inside out, to show her how deep the rabbit hole indeed does go. Then it happens. As the humming tip of the vibrator grazes her erect, taunt, glistening clitoris she explodes. Exploded into a vast array of cramping muscles, of which the vibrations are perfectly visible under her stretched and secured hide. The slow whine from deep in her fully expanded lungs begins the cacophony of sound. "Boom," I whisper softly in her ear, before kissing her lips and upon feeling them explode I smile, privately, gently, happily.
 
Any particular favourite? Do the smoother malts bring out the more romantic fantasies and the peaty ones your earthier side? ;)

EDITED: though your rape paragraph was so harsh it could only have been inspired by supermarket own brand blended, pinched from the medicine cabinet in sheer desperation!

Tonight it's Glen Moray, a Speyside single malt.
 
Hmmm a new word I so think so:devil:


1] Orgasm

2] NO! Her damned traitorous body was beginning to respond to his touch in spite of the orders she was trying to give it! She squeezed her eyes more tightly shut, and tried to think of something, anything, to distract her. Mentally, she began running through the long and boring catalogue from the last dig she’d been on.

And then his hand let go of her rump and slid between her legs. She tried to clamp her thighs together, but one of his legs was between them, keeping them apart. She felt his fingers run slowly through the short, curly hairs down there, felt his fingertips moving softly along her pussy lips…and then between them… She made a high, keening, whining noise, and her body bucked in his grip.

He clenched his fingers more tightly in her hair, used his leg to pin down hers, and moved the finger already inside of her back and forth, back and forth, and then upwards towards the pink nubbin of her clitoris. He could feel her growing warmer and wetter. She bucked furiously; her eyes shut tight, lips drawn back from her clenched teeth in a feral snarl, as her orgasm over took her!

He was glad he didn’t have any parts within reach of those sharp little teeth. She was grunting with her efforts to get away from him. When his fingertip brushed against her clit, her back arched, and she let out one long shriek of compliance and despair!
 
Here's one I've used a number of times. It works well. I have no idea why I wrote such a crazy long paragraph for two lousy uses of it.

1) Rise (v)

2) The girl snuggled closer to the alien plant, its odor attracting her for some inexplicable reason. She ran her palms up and down its wide trunk, not taller than herself, then triailed her fingers along the branches, It's smooth bark felt delicious upon her skin, and she hungered to feel it more. First she wrapped her arms around the trunk, then rubbed her body against it. Unable to feel the wonderful watery smoothness she pulled one article after another of clothing free, until at long last nothing blocked her contact with the delicious skin. Without any embarrasment she began writhing and grinding against it, and somehow no longer needed to stand to support her weight; her contact with the plant somehow accomplished. Within her folds, new sensations appeared, as plant skin made contact with rapidly enlarging inner lips and lit, and began stimulating these as noone had ever stimulated before. Her pace quickened, became almost violent as she squirmed against the plant in brainless heat. The skin of the plant was beginning to conform to her arms and legs, and even her maidenly breast now sank in rather than squashed. She continued her grind, now feeling the waves of sensation build within her, urging on and on and her muscles pulsed faster and faster. Hips no full sank into the skin; the legs and arms were no longer visible when she at last rose into her inner heaven, trembling and shaking hard enough to move the plant as well as her. Her butt was once again rolling hard as it dissapeared at last below the skin. Similar closures, like motor oil slow covering over a sinking part, sealed away her back and her neck. only her face from the lower jaw up and the crown of her skull still showed when again she rose into ecstasy, crying out at last with wild, joyful success.

As she relaxed, the plant's skin closed over her face, then the top of the skull. Once the last few whisps of hair either shed or sunk in, all that remained of the girl was a pile of clothing near the plant's base. Cut off from oxygen, her body had immediately suffocated, become nourishment for the carnivorous plant. Her spirit, on the other hand, remained trapped, and now ready for the diabolic plant to remake into a demon bound in its service...
 
Last edited:
*blows dust off bodice rippers and old Harlequin Novels*Gotta love purple prose

1. Peak

2. He groaned softly, biting the inside of his cheek, his hands tugging in vain at the shackles that kept his hands above his head and well out of the reach of his love. The wet heat of her body stroked the throbbing tumescent rise of his manhood. A dungeon cell was no place for such a high born woman to be, let alone to bare and give herself to a disgraced knight. Leaning forward as the cloak slid from her milky shoulders, he nuzzled the heavy material aside and sought out the hard pebble of her nipple as she began to move atop of him. Sweat and concentration filled her forehead as she worked to keep her moans from reaching the ear of the guards. Her hips moved to the rhythm all men and women knew. Looking like Morganne and her fellow pagans, his love gave herself over to her need. Even beaten and bruised his body reached to give her what she wanted. Soft delicate hands reached up to his as first she reached her peak and then he as well. Heavy groans caused her flesh to tremble as her body pulled each splash of seed from his body and into her....Blue eyes that had once been filled with laughter were now filled with sadness and remorse as he watched her pull her hood up over the halo of her golden hair. It would possibly be the last moment they would ever spend in each others arms again. He watched her go, his lady, his love, his Queen, HIS Guinevere. She was Arthur's wife, but she would belong to him as she did to Lancelot. The door swung shut, leaving the fallen knight to whatever fate would come to claim him.
 
1. Death

2. He lay there, a shell of a man, his body decomposing as we speak, his skin flayed, dessicated, bereft of life and soul. He had met her, long ago, when life was a bland musing. Nothing thrilled him anymore, and she, indeed, promised something, indeed. They had met much by chance, and she had taken up the challenge, stripping him first of his world, then his liveliness, then his dignity, and finally himself. The gasping remains of the man merely pumped, reflexively, from a body that did not know it was no longer, a body entirely unnecessary. She merely walked away, her high heels clacking, echoing as she walked further. The thorned rose stem touched her red lip just gently, as she held it within black silken gloves. Her glorious red hair swept across her face, hiding her other features. Her fingers pulled up her silken underwear around her hip, just above her unkempt black stockings.

And they both smiled.
 
Last edited:
I will offer a few more definitions before I change the word : maybe they will inspire someone:D

*sighs*


Ejaculation - does this qualify?

Squirt

Splurge

Nirvana

There you go!:rose:
 
I will offer a few more definitions before I change the word : maybe they will inspire someone:D

*sighs*


Ejaculation - does this qualify?

Squirt

Splurge

Nirvana

There you go!:rose:

It's weird. For something the entire human race craves, you'd think we'd have more poetic words for it!!!
 
I will offer a few more definitions before I change the word : maybe they will inspire someone:D

*sighs*


Ejaculation - does this qualify?

There you go!:rose:


Since women can ejaculate as well yes it does count but its sooooo clinical
 
I disagree Angel, granted there are more viscerally stimulating words, but it's far from the most clinical when used properly.
 
I disagree Angel, granted there are more viscerally stimulating words, but it's far from the most clinical when used properly.

Rider please feel free to use it properly:devil:

i am waiting

*taps her foot*


A whole paragraph would be nice

*pretty please*
:rose:
 
since you asked so nicely :)


She gripped the sheets tightly, her body glowed with a sheen of sweat as his tongue kept working her greedy clit. His fingers moved quickly in and out of her wet depths, brushing her walls as she clamped down, trying to keep them in. Finally she felt her release coming, her body thrashed wildly as he bit her clitoris. She screamed her release, ejaculating her juices onto his hand as he pulled his fingers out of her depths.


Hope that qualifies. :)
 
overall setting is > word choice

proper setting can make even the most clinical words emotional responsive, conversly an overly clinical setting can rob the most viscerally charged words of their power.
 
Sexual Intercourse

Your wish is my command!:rose:

Take one Penis and add a Vagina and the logical conclusion might be;


Sexual Intercourse


I sat in the back of the class listening to the sex ed teacher droning on and on and on about yeast infections, menopause, condoms, and other usless data related to sex.

I perked up a little when she started in on my favorite subject that of sexual intercourse: I almost missed it as the monotone of her voice didn’t change one iota. Raising an eyebrow my eyes swept over my prissy boring teacher idly wondering what it would be like to fuck such a skinny bitch. Grinning I pictured the scene in my mind, Oh! Yes I’d make her scream; if anything could shock her out of her complacency it would be the sight of my massive dick just before I fucked her good; or should I say had sexual intercourse with her, I amended smirking….

Finally laughing outright at the thought, as I almost fell out off my chair!

“Mr. Granger is there anything you find amusing, perhaps you’d like to share it with the class.”

Perhaps I would I thought!


Now please note that the rules have changed somewhat!


I would like a complete paragraph designed to have me run screaming from my house in search of a good long______________!

"Make me horny babe":devil:
 
Shag

She was the first woman he had ever wanted to make love to. Not that she was his first - he'd had awkward fumbles in the back seat of his car, but those were hardly making love. No, those could better be described as hurried shags.

Now please note that the rules have changed somewhat!

I would like a complete paragraph designed to have me run screaming from my house in search of a good long______________!

A good long what? Psychotherapy session? :rolleyes:

There are several folk on Lit who could well make you want that! :D
 
Back
Top