If you're a brainy busty bbw with sub desires who would like to....

Hello. If you're a brainy busty bbw with submissive desires who would like to explore them with someone older, experienced in D/s, creative in his approach and thoughtful about the psychology of submission, feel free to contact me. I'm looking for someone with an intelligent interest in erotic submission who would like to connect online to start. I don't need you to call me "master."

I'm not looking for anything exclusive. What I enjoy is the discovery of common interests and the exploration of mutual desires. Beginners welcome, but if you're more experienced that's good too. You don't have to know exactly what you want, just be in touch with your cravings and clear about some of your fascinations.

Initial contact would be by pm, then IM, leading to voice conversation if the chemistry is right. Real time meetings are not expected. I'd prefer private messages to public posts here. Thanks.

Last edited:
First day on this site so not sure how to get in touch, but wanted to say hi. I like your post and would like to chat.

This is a well worded ad, so from one Dom to another, a bump for you.

Like I said

Like I said, If you're a brainy busty bbw-ish F with sub desires who would like to talk [see original ad]

Friendly

Friendly bump for a quality dom who is experienced and knowledgeable. He helped me a lot.

A well stated post/ad that i would think would attract a fair bit of interest. For the woman unsure of where she is going, but has those submissive thoughts, this sounds like a good man to touch base with and have him help her explore that side of herself. I've been there in the past, and meeting someone who helped me find out who I am without guilt was invaluable.

Good luck in your search.

J

Back