The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

Interesting. I'm 43/48 of the continentals. The outliers will have to wait, although one of those Alaskan cruise things looks nice. The kids did one last year. They get around more than I do, but it's not like I sit at home.

Word magnets are fun to make awkward phrasings and funny images, too. I may have to take more pictures of the fridge.

Happy Saturday!!! First cup going down.

Oh Yes! SO should do the Alaskan cruise..

went in early June - still snow on the ground, everyone in jackets, the bald eagles, the glaciers, the marine life..

I love to remember standing on deck, stern of the ship, lowest level possible watching the wake....

I don't discuss politics anymore,
I don't like anyone in or running for office
Besides I'm retired

I'm more of a button-pusher since I don't think there's much to discuss with most people. Their tiny minds are already made up and encased in concrete. I usually know what they're going to say before they do.

Carry on like this and we'll have to rescind your humility award.

If you're humble and you know it, clap your hands!!!! :ROFLMAO: :nana:

Oh Yes! SO should do the Alaskan cruise..

went in early June - still snow on the ground, everyone in jackets, the bald eagles, the glaciers, the marine life..

I love to remember standing on deck, stern of the ship, lowest level possible watching the wake....

That's what the kids did. I'll think about it.

Don't we all.
A fine piece of wood is beautiful by itself. But much moreso when complimented by blued or stainless steel.

In this case, Parkerized. But, yes!

Hi everyone. New to posting here but I’m 52 in Kentucky and the fun world of LIT and all erotica really has lit a fire in me.
So Hello!

Welcome!!! Lit is an interesting place. Have fun!!!

Good late afternoon... just catching up a bit
even got to watch the horsies run the Derby!
Had a memorial on Saturday.
As I was leaving a friend changed into their outfit for a Derby party they had next. "Since I'm short, I decided to go as a jockey."
Y'all, that outfit was so fantastic! Whomever spotted those calf-high, black leather boots in their size? Perfect! Hope they had as much fun at the party as their outfit brought to the party!
Tuna casserole will be the travel meal this week.

I love tuna casserole! 😋 😋
Lots of fans of tuna casserole in my family. I am - not a fan, but will make it for someone if asked provided I don't have to eat any of it.
Thank goodness for peanut butter sandwiches. Pretty sure peanut butter, fruit, and green salads are the primary reasons I've managed to survive so far.
Now, the less shopping I do, the better!
I missed the Shopping Gene and got extras of the Museum, Reading, and Library Genes.
Any day without shopping is a good day in my book!
So Hello!
Welcome to the cafe!
It's not the self-folding kind, sadly.
Wait! There's a self-folding kind? Have I been doing laundry wrong all these years? Or buying the wrong kind of clothes? WTH? 😠

Good late afternoon... just catching up a bit

Lots of fans of tuna casserole in my family. I am - not a fan, but will make it for someone if asked provided I don't have to eat any of it.
Thank goodness for peanut butter sandwiches. Pretty sure peanut butter, fruit, and green salads are the primary reasons I've managed to survive so far.

It's adopted from an Italian sausage casserole, actually, and slightly doctored by Yours Truly. It really did turn out great.

Back