The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

I can’t remember if they banned alcohol sales here. I think not. But pubs were closed for ages. And then were open only if you had a
“Substantial meal” so apparently if you just drank you got covid but if you ate too it was okay. Jeez there was a lot of BS then

Yes! Not a typical bonsai pot as it has the drainage hole on the side, but as you’ll see in the next iteration of pics, I was able to run the shaping wire through the side and pull the plant up for leverage to keep the Shari out of the soil and prevent further rot (hopefully!).

Junipers are traditionally in clay pots, but I cheated (if you haven’t noticed I break a lot of “rules”😊) and went with this glazed pot. Mainly because at the time it had a built in humidity tray.
Don't call it cheating. Call it creatively interpreting the rules! 🤣😅🤣

Hey! Who’s up for a drink?

This joints quiet tonite.

Weeks almost over and started badly. But now we’re close to the finish line.

Going to see Me First And The Gimme Gimmes Saturday in Asbury Park. The ultimate punk rock cover band. Members are from a bunch of other punk rock bands (Lagwagon, NOFX and The Swingin Utters)
Did you have a better day? 🥰🥰

Sounds like a fun weekend you have planned.

Why do the guys always have socks on?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s very hard to take your socks off in a sexy manner.

You have the “hang on let’s lose the moment while I sit on the bed, cross one leg over the other and take my sock off then repeat.”.

Or the stand on one foot like a flamingo. Which results in getting off balance and hopping around. Followed by crashing into the night stand and knocking stuff off.

And let’s blame women too. In fact let’s just blame women. While they are eager to unbutton a shirt and run their hand in your chest. Or pull that belt off and rip your pants off. Ain’t no woman I’ve ever met who has a minxy look in her face, slides down your body and rolls your socks off. AND if a woman does have a minxy look on her face and slides down your body and what she does there is take your socks off, she’s losing marks.

As a side note. I have a friend. One night out I found him in the gutter of side street in Amsterdam. “What you doing there?” I asked helping him up. “Got thrown out of a brothel for insisting I take my socks off.”

Last edited:
Back