Variations on a theme...

Sixty fucking three!? In a single weekend? Just shy of two rounds a day... I'll play a front 9 then I'm good for like two weeks. Christ. Tournament?

Also awesome pic 💕
Weekend with no todos around the house ... walked 36 holes Saturday and did 27 on Sunday. It was just too windy and chilly to finish the last 9 out near the bay on Sunday.

Weekend with no todos around the house ... walked 36 holes Saturday and did 27 on Sunday. It was just too windy and chilly to finish the last 9 out near the bay on Sunday.
Glove or no glove, my hand would be skinned to the bone after that 😫 I lack the calluses to play 2 rounds a day..

No idea which bay, but if it's near water then I'm sure it's a lovely course! Hope you had fun 🥰

Glove or no glove, my hand would be skinned to the bone after that 😫 I lack the calluses to play 2 rounds a day..

No idea which bay, but if it's near water then I'm sure it's a lovely course! Hope you had fun 🥰
A South Shore course that was much prettier in the Sunshine of Saturday rather than the gale force churned up boil of Sunday. And no gloves required ... 🤣 Too much splitting wood all my life to require gloves for playing golf.

The stripes and shadows draw the eye down the length of your torso. Wonderful peek inside your shirt with your body outlined in shadow. The B&W is perfect.

You took a zip front sweatshirt and made it old Hollywood with it draped off your shoulders, exposing your cleavage and the straps of your tank as if you were wearing an evening gown. Then there are the dramatic dark lips. Wow!

Love the pops of color along your torso. Artfully placed blossoms.

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Skin post in aid of a fundraiser.
I am selling framed copies for 17p and it's for a very good cause.
Not sure if it's classed as too penisy, because there isn't one on display in the open
A sexy tease

Gorgeous ink. I love that we see it from your POV.

Skin....
Recent instrument build; A banjo's not a banjo without a drum skin head
Talent artistically displayed and captured

The pearls are placed perfectly to draw the eye down to your cleavage. The angle of the shot makes it more interesting.

Creative, cute, colorful, and sexy all in one

It's been quite a while since she first caught my eye.
View attachment 2341172
Stunning photo. So impressed with how perfectly you captured yourself with her reflection in your sunglasses. Creative and technically top notch.

An eye watering start to your day
I love the color, texture, and details against the white background.

The way you cropped this shot makes the beach, water, and vast sky almost diminutive and merely background to you.

I love this angle and how you captured the flow of the gel from the bottle to your body and down your chest.

Beautiful tats. I love the close crop and crispness of the ink against the softness of the background.

Skin of my teeth...
Creative, fun, and very well executed

shadows and skin selfie
A photo that is all skin while still being teasing. Love the close cropping.

Back