Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

Tractors are my life. Don't buy a John Deere

Today's Kubota is a 60s-70s John Deere

Find and old Ford 8or9N

You are welcome
Loves mah 'bota. I don't full time farm I food plot for deer and turkey. Habitat improvement. Great machine.

I have a buddy who has a 'bota, and he's got all the bells-n-whistles. He loves it.

Halfway shopping for a tractor with a loader. Halfway . . . .

62a10371143df3bda60bfcc6a1c2a2bd.jpg

I have a buddy who has a 'bota, and he's got all the bells-n-whistles. He loves it.

Halfway shopping for a tractor with a loader. Halfway . . . .
There may be better tractors out there in the Cat 1 range, but Kubota hits a sweet spot in price versus amenities.

There may be better tractors out there in the Cat 1 range, but Kubota hits a sweet spot in price versus amenities.

My buddy would say, no.

For the little bit of proposed usage, I'd be good with nearly anything as long as the sumbitch starts and runs.

Iffen I can't do it with a Kubota it ain't getting done........unless I rent a case

China Deere will never be on my land!

Those Walthers always look like interesting pistols. Didn't James Bond carry one at some point? Small and effective.

I never kept up with Bond or his firearms, but I was a damned good 580C operator once upon a time.

In fact, I'd like one and can see my way clear for a bunch of uses for it.

They're pushing 50YO any more. Hang a hoe out back and you have quite a machine.

I missed a 580E by this >< much last year.

And here I was under the impression that law degree holders were fairly knowledgeable about US history.

Back