The extra person (watching or helping)

A short write up of when I watched my GF masturbating.

After an hour long afternoon “nap” GF was thirsty so we made our way to the kitchen for some refreshments. Our naps were not for sleeping, rather for some good sex.
She had her usual 24 or so orgasms and needed a short break.

While sitting at the kitchen table she could not keep still; squirming about on her chair while crossing and uncrossing her legs. She stiffened and moaned as he had an orgasm. Then another. And another.
Her only words, gasps really, were something like “I don’t. Know. What’s going. On. I. Can’t stop. Cumming!”

I never said anything, just headed back to the bedroom. When asked where I was going I said to get her vibrator.
In a squeaky voice as she came again she yelled out “bring the cock!” as opposed to her G Spot vibe, which I did.
She wasted no time plunging that big eight inch cock shape into her with it set on maximum speed, working it like the real thing. Her orgasms became continuous and I became hard again from the visual show and sound effects of her sopping cunt.
After a few minutes I stood in front of her and stroked quickly, shooting my cum all over her thighs, to the accompaniment of her last orgasm.

She was spent and so was I.

Back