Curious as to why there is no 'girls who love big black cock' equivalent thread about...

gooner-9qho6-1cbbc8.gif
Need another cock?

BIG HUGE GIGANTIC. No, thank you. I'm only 4'11" so TOO BIG isn't comfortable. I like an average size or an OVER average... attached to a man who knows how to use it. If he can penetrate me while playing my body like a grand instrument and can sense all the signals my body gives him... then that is all I need. Lingering on and allowing us to both feel pleasure together. I also like a THICK penis because of the incredible spreading I can feel inside. I always enjoy feeling bareback creampies to finish is both off. Now THAT is a perfect night of sharing and I will wake up the next morning not feeling bruised or sore.
I agree @DaddysYogaBabyGirl 😉 Thick is awesome but anything over six or so gets to be uncomfortable although I have tried with some success!

I've had a real good friend and occasional fuck buddy that is like eight inches and very thick, and after 25 or 30 times fucking him I'm finally getting used to it!! 💦😂💗
Persistence and dedication to the task always pays off handsomely in the end...

If we assume BBC is the paragon of sexuality for a white girl, what is the sexual paragon for a white guy? What would be the ultimate type of woman? Thoughts?

Hard to pick on racial lines alone because there are beautiful women of all races.

Perhaps big or small? Sometimes I like a tall woman because it seems like I’m conquering a giant, powerful sexual animal. Maybe she’s almost as strong as me. Other times a smaller girl because my average size dick looks large in her hands.

...big, huge, unbelievable white cock, which I've been staring at over on Reddit for a year or so. Before I started using Reddit Ihad no idea just how many white guys have incredibly big cocks, let along how big they are. They are certainly the equal of the big black cocks, in some cases probably even bigger.
Now I understand that some of you ladies, and men, have a specific kink that involves black cocks, but since the underlying idea, I think, is the size, the size difference as compared to most men, the wife or girlfriend secretly craving cocks much bigger than the husband or boyfriend's, the implied physical and sexual superiority of the guy with the huge cock, that he rules both the women and the men, etc. that aspect is the same.
Maybe some of you could share your desires and real life experiences with horse hung white guys, and maybe someone could start a thread. Oh, and if you're interested, on Reddit look for r/MassiveCock
Oh I thought u were gonna say why isn't there a thread about tight black pussy.

Sorry my bad

Back