Prone Position Pics & Vids II

Love feeling his weight, force and pressure to get what he needs
That’s right!!
You got it!!
I put my feet down between your calves.
And suddenly I spread your calves apart.
Like the elegant DomSub Tango, you collaborate with me.
Allowing me such easy access to either hole.
My eleven inch (29 cm) dick is going into both. You know that. Just a question of which hole first. Usually it’s your ass. 🎄❤️

41122031.gif

46745801.gif

33835102.gif

Last edited:
Which hole do you want fucked?
I prefer my pussy but am not adverse to him taking me anally. I just have a thing for knowing that his sperm is heading for my womb but I will usually orgasm from good anal sex as well. Lets face it when you assume the prone position, you want him to take you and use you for his needs which will often coincide with my needs as well.

I prefer my pussy but am not adverse to him taking me anally. I just have a thing for knowing that his sperm is heading for my womb but I will usually orgasm from good anal sex as well. Lets face it when you assume the prone position, you want him to take you and use you for his needs which will often coincide with my needs as well.
always like the thought or accidental pregnancy when fucking a warm creamy pussy. I like a woman who tries to keep semen in her vagina a s long aond as possible.Makes me horney just thinking about it.

I like to occasionally slip out and fill betwetween legs or unexpected anal push. Love waiting to see if contraception worked at end of month.

always like the thought or accidental pregnancy when fucking a warm creamy pussy. I like a woman who tries to keep semen in her vagina a s long aond as possible.Makes me horney just thinking about it.
Fortunately I am of an age where I can do that and not have to worry.

Fortunately I am of an age where I can do that and not have to worry.
ocassionally ladies in late 50 and early 60s do get a suprise, However, i kno i;m more semen and very little sperm, Chances are very low on me too. O i would say even with artificial insemenation

ocassionally ladies in late 50 and early 60s do get a suprise, However, i kno i;m more semen and very little sperm, Chances are very low on me too. O i would say even with artificial insemenation
I suppose there is always a possibility but I am pretty sure I am safe from mishap.

One of my wife’s favourite positions. Although I can’t quite reach the spot she craves, she still loves it.

Back