How long is regular sex supposed to last?

It should only end when everyone has been satisfied. Orgasm is not necessarily the metric that should be used.
my wife and I practice orgasm control. We have sex a few times a week and I almost never cum. Usually every few weeks.

I like long sessions. I like to edge inside her. It ends when we are done! Prob on average about 20 minutes or so.

I am trying to go all of November before I cum again. It’ll be a test.

As long as it lasts…only got time for a quickie? Quickie it is.
Time for foreplay and sensuality?
Beauty, I’m all in!

Yes please! I’d like one of you in ‘lives in New Zealand’ and ‘strong enough for my fat arse’ thank you 😈

I feel like a vacation to New Zealand would be nice... 😁

As long as it lasts…only got time for a quickie? Quickie it is.
Time for foreplay and sensuality?
Beauty, I’m all in!
What's a quickie like? Never had one. 🤣

my wife and I practice orgasm control. We have sex a few times a week and I almost never cum. Usually every few weeks.

I like long sessions. I like to edge inside her. It ends when we are done! Prob on average about 20 minutes or so.

I am trying to go all of November before I cum again. It’ll be a test.
If you have sex that often without cumming, and only a few weeks later cum, what’s it like when you finally do?

If you have sex that often without cumming, and only a few weeks later cum, what’s it like when you finally do?
Fucking explosive. Usually 8-10 super good ropes of cum. Always worth the wait.

Unless my wife ruins my orgasm, which she sometimes does…

Fucking explosive. Usually 8-10 super good ropes of cum. Always worth the wait.

Unless my wife ruins my orgasm, which she sometimes does…
I’ve never gone that long without cumming. A few days of waiting I find leads to better orgasms, but after like a week and a half(usually not by choice), I’ve found diminishing returns in terms of quality of orgasm. Interesting to know it just keeps building with you.

But if you’ve given your wife the power to ruin your orgasms, up to her then

Reactions: Cat
I think to have have strong and powerful orgasms. I only need four or five days between cumming. I’m 56 so things take a little longer than they used to. 😂

It gets that much more intense though after a couple of weeks. Anyway, it’s just a thing and it works for us.

When the cops show up and they're done just giving warnings for the noise complaints.

The handbook clearly states that regular sex lasts no less than five minutes shorter than irregular sex.
Am I the only one who reads these things? Come on people!

At least 20 minutes to a half hour and if not you better be calling a friend!! lol 🤣

..... Just that day, you have two options:

• No sex at all, everyone sleeps with their hands above the duvet.
  • Crazy-Fun-All-Out-Happy-Sex Day!.

😎
Option B, please 😻

• Love
Reactions: Cat
Back