Guys into wearing lingerie

Theres no question wearing some lingerie puts me into a submissive mood. I have my own and i dress up on occasion when meeting guys to please them(dont worry i get mine too). Theres something about it thats hard to explain but it changes my mindset completely. I would meet this older gentleman on occasion. Hed have an outfit for me to wear. Id dress up and hed watch me masturbate myself and id touch myself in a sensual manner. Then hed demand i come over to him and suck his cock. Id crawl towards him swaying from side to side. I said “yes Daddy” in a sultry voice. It was a hot time and the feel of the fabric on my skin sent chills as i had his 7” cock in my throat. I enjoyed the role play scene. It wouldnt have been the same if i was just naked. The lingerie put me into a state of mind of being his subservient cock sucker. AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!

Attachments

• IMG_1512.jpeg
    IMG_1512.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 106
Theres no question wearing some lingerie puts me into a submissive mood. I have my own and i dress up on occasion when meeting guys to please them(dont worry i get mine too). Theres something about it thats hard to explain but it changes my mindset completely. I would meet this older gentleman on occasion. Hed have an outfit for me to wear. Id dress up and hed watch me masturbate myself and id touch myself in a sensual manner. Then hed demand i come over to him and suck his cock. Id crawl towards him swaying from side to side. I said “yes Daddy” in a sultry voice. It was a hot time and the feel of the fabric on my skin sent chills as i had his 7” cock in my throat. I enjoyed the role play scene. It wouldnt have been the same if i was just naked. The lingerie put me into a state of mind of being his subservient cock sucker. AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!
Sounds so exciting. I to feel more submissive when I dress up.

Back