Craziest Place you've had sex?

Kids' trampoline at night after they had gone to bed. Backyard had no fence, but it was dark enough that I doubt we were seen by anyone else.

Intercourse would probably be driving down the interstate. Making a partner cum in public without intercourse would be during church service.

Under a weeping willow tree (interrupted by ants so we switched to a car bonnet)
In a car on top of a hill
In the sea, in a hotel swimming pool and in a family cubicle at the local leisure centre swimming baths
Squash court / Tennis court
On a table in an empty sports club lounge
Back of the car at various sports clubs
Hard shoulder of the A3
Hotel bathroom / Hotel balcony (and seduced by a well-known female athlete on the back stairs of a hotel in Holland)
Multiple blow jobs while driving round the UK

Before I was married (various girlfriends):
While having fun but very uncomfortable sex in my girlfriend's tiny sports car in a deserted countryside car park at midnight, we were shocked to see a police car pull up alongside us. They stopped for a few minutes, and so did we. The police then drove round our car, enjoyed seeing my girlfriend in a state of undress, then drove off.

I slept on the sofa at a girlfriend's family home and she crept downstairs for some morning sex. We must have woken up her parents and I managed to finish the task, and my girlfriend quickly grabbed her clothes and headed to the kitchen, before her father came downstairs and opened the door.

Office desk, office carpet and office car park.

A super quickie upstairs at a girlfriend's home during half time of the FA Cup Final (the rest of her family were downstairs)

Back