Would you be ok in a relationship with someone who is normal and likes sex with meaning?

Meaningful sex yes, normal? I’m not really sure what that means.
Mind blowing sex, definitely.

Just asking. With some thread titles, it's hard to tell how many normal Litizens there are.
Normal for Lit?
Normal for the GB?
Normal compared mainstream media
Normal?
There are a lot of people out there that think they’re normal, who pretty darn freaky and there are people who think they’re freaky who are fairly dull sex wise.

What's "normal"?

I know several friends who have found half-siblings from extra-marital trysts of their fathers, and some who have actual siblings whose DNA tests now show a different father (the Milkman?)! Then there are those like J. Edgar Hoover who was a cross-dresser, and Bill Clinton who had a mistress showing up in the Oval Office for BJ's.

What's your normal?

What's "normal"?

I know several friends who have found half-siblings from extra-marital trysts of their fathers, and some who have actual siblings whose DNA tests now show a different father (the Milkman?)! Then there are those like J. Edgar Hoover who was a cross-dresser, and Bill Clinton who had a mistress showing up in the Oval Office for BJ's.

What's your normal?
I don’t know. I’m not that concerned about cross dressing, people who can’t keep their marriage vows, I would hope was not normal but probably is normal. From that perspective, I keep my promises and relationship commitments and always have, even though I am probably not naturally monogamous.

Normal for Lit?
Normal for the GB?
Normal compared mainstream media
Normal?
There are a lot of people out there that think they’re normal, who pretty darn freaky and there are people who think they’re freaky who are fairly dull sex wise.
Aren't you all plushies?

Had to look that one up but no I am not covered in fur and all soft inside.
How about you?
Or did you mean Furry? I’m not one of those either, but I know some. Furry sex is not really any different than sex in costume or clown make up, plus it would keep you warmer outside.

Back