desantis bans degrees in CRT and DEI in florida's public colleges

This is a very nice deflection, but I asked you simply to defend Mike Pence. The reference about Plato and me laughing at it came after my question. Simply defend Mike Pence. That’s it. Say his name! Say his name!

Is racist-as-fuck CarbonArpy still bolstering other racists under the guise of pretending to be "fair and balanced"?

Oh yeah, looks like it. 😁

Wait!! If teachers are going to leave Florida?
Can their sweet Governor piss off the doctors and nurses next? The rest of the nation needs them too!

Thanks for the teachers!!

Who wants Disney? How dare a movie producer try to represent the whole audience on screen! What do they want to do? Earn money? Became even more loved?? Capitalistic Narcissist!

dude, chill already. You've totally gone around the bend and aren't making any sense anymore.

Wrong is wrong. The fact that people band together to commit that wrong doesn't make is less wrong.

That you would use opposition against wrongdoing to falsely promote violence and wrongdoing under Plato's banner is shameful. He, like I, would be appalled.
Yes, the historical violence of anti-racist movement is legendary. The burning of KKK meeting halls, the lynching of neo-nazis, the fire hosing of peaceful demonstrators that just want Whites Only public facilities. When I think of all the suffering that reverse racism has caused I cry myself to sleep every night.

dude, chill already. You've totally gone around the bend and aren't making any sense anymore.
I swear! Every time I see you pop around you’re talking nonsense. It’s like you watch “Night Court” to try to make sense of what you first saw on “Law and Order” and then come here to tell us about it.

Yes, the historical violence of anti-racist movement is legendary. The burning of KKK meeting halls, the lynching of neo-nazis, the fire hosing of peaceful demonstrators that just want Whites Only public facilities. When I think of all the suffering that reverse racism has caused I cry myself to sleep every night.

It seems to me that you don't understand the lesson being taught here.

Which is that violence or hatred by either side is WRONG. Advocating or supporting violence or hatred by either side is WRONG.

It doesn't matter if you think your cause is just, or that you believe your opponent to be whatever reprehensible manifestation you insist they are, promoting, advocating, or supporting violence or hatred by either side IS STILL WRONG.

Your foam and spittle flecked ravings won't ever make it right.

It seems to me that you don't understand the lesson being taught here.

Which is that violence or hatred by either side is WRONG. Advocating or supporting violence or hatred by either side is WRONG.

It doesn't matter if you think your cause is just, or that you believe your opponent to be whatever reprehensible manifestation you insist they are, promoting, advocating, or supporting violence or hatred by either side IS STILL WRONG.

Your foam and spittle flecked ravings won't ever make it right.
Blah blah blah, yada yada yada. This is highfalutin pontificating from a person who could never turn and say to the kook people on his side that Mike Pence was acting in the scope of his constitutional duties by affirming the 2020 election.

First, you equate 2 things as being the same thing when they aren't.

Lawyers defend people. That defense doesn't mean they agree with what the person did, it means that people are entitled to a defense and the lawyer stepped up to do that. Hell, sometimes the lawyer is appointed and doesn't have any say about it.

This doesn't only apply to legal proceedings or courtrooms or even the requirement that someone has to be a lawyer. It applies everywhere to anyone who decides to step up and stand against the mob because you don't have to be a lawyer to denounce a mob wanting to lynch someone for being a racist (or whatever else the mob uses as an excuse to commit violence).

So the first thing you have to understand is that tagging someone as a racist because they defend a racist is WRONG and it makes you as much of a racist as the person you're denouncing.

Secondly, I'm not a fan of discrimination in any form. I don't practice it on a personal or professional level. That doesn't mean I have to go out of my way to denounce everything that I personally/professionally view as discriminatory. I also don't feel the need to put myself in the front lines of dividing society on an issue which will never go away because if it isn't skin color then it's hair color, or eye color, or political affiliation, or choice of religion, or whatever the fuck is next on the "I think you're different than I am so I hate you" list. Up to and including the idea that if someone doesn't actively oppose racism then you hate them for that too.

We here in the US have the right to free speech. My preference would be that we all go and use it for GOOD and stop using it to hurt people in the game of social media self gratification.
That’s a lot of words to avoid having to say “Racism is wrong”.

Lemme tell you why HisArpy isn’t answering my simple questions. Why he is in a much better space, explaining Plato. I ain’t no freaking genius, all I’ve done is reset the trap that Mike Pence himself has seen and has been desperately trying to avoid. There’s a long line of falling dominoes if he defends Pence against the J6 mob.

And, yes, also, he’s a racist. Because overturning the election meant affirming rural white votes over the black and brown votes of the diversity votes in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, and Milwaukee.

HisArpy?
I’ll be here waiting for our next episode of wannabe lawyer gets played by high school dropout.

For those of you who are here for the comedy, the joke is: No, I am no high school dropout, but neither is he a lawyer.

For those of you who are here for the comedy, the joke is: No, I am no high school dropout, but neither is he a lawyer.
Judging from the garbage he posts, I highly doubt he would even be capable of passing a bar exam in ANY state of the US. He does not seem intellectually capable of it, and I say this not as an insult but purely from the things he writes and how his mind works. He is no lawyer. He would be tossed out of all but the most rural and backward county jurisdictional courthouses, and no self-respecting client would ever hire him. Again- not insulting him, just stating a fact.

Judging from the garbage he posts, I highly doubt he would even be capable of passing a bar exam in ANY state of the US. He does not seem intellectually capable of it, and I say this not as an insult but purely from the things he writes and how his mind works. He is no lawyer. He would be tossed out of all but the most rural and backward county jurisdictional courthouses, and no self-respecting client would ever hire him. Again- not insulting him, just stating a fact.

Except I got doxxed on this forum and that sort of proves I am what I say I am despite your hate-filled nonsensical narrative to the contrary.

See, the thing here is that you've decided that some lie you cooked up inside your head is somehow the truth. Once you decided that, you because more than willing to paste that lie all over the place because it was easier for you to swallow than the real truth.

Which is that I don't have multiple Lit accts, I am an actual lawyer with a license to practice law, and you're a dipstick for insisting otherwise.

We're done. I gave you more than a few chances to figure out where you go wrong but you insist on being a dipstick.
You were done as soon as you fucked up your carbon theory, Derpy.

And you have every chance to prove Spidey wrong but you can't so you won't.

That’s a lot of words to avoid having to say “Racism is wrong”.

Nope, it's just a few words I put out there to show you that you can say what you want as long as your doing so doesn't infringe on my rights.

You don't get to dictate my speech. You also don't get to prevent my speech by insisting that you're right to speak is greater than mine. Basically, free speech means that you can wait your turn to have my soapbox or you can go somewhere else and use your own. And I will do the same. That's called being polite.

OTOH, getting snarky because you just found out that your rights don't trump mine doesn't help you or your cause in the least. It just proves that you're not interested in free speech, you're only interested in YOUR speech.

As for your "racism is wrong" BS, I'll continue to speak out against ALL forms of discrimination and not just the hate meme of the day that's currently smeared all across the MSM. Because I don't need your approval to know what's right and what's wrong.

Nope, it's just a few words I put out there to show you that you can say what you want as long as your doing so doesn't infringe on my rights.

You don't get to dictate my speech. You also don't get to prevent my speech by insisting that you're right to speak is greater than mine. Basically, free speech means that you can wait your turn to have my soapbox or you can go somewhere else and use your own. And I will do the same. That's called being polite.

OTOH, getting snarky because you just found out that your rights don't trump mine doesn't help you or your cause in the least. It just proves that you're not interested in free speech, you're only interested in YOUR speech.

As for your "racism is wrong" BS, I'll continue to speak out against ALL forms of discrimination and not just the hate meme of the day that's currently smeared all across the MSM. Because I don't need your approval to know what's right and what's wrong.
Nobody is required to even acknowledge your "soapbox". Freedom of speech does not mean requirement of an audience

Racism is still wrong even if you oppose me saying so.

Racism is still wrong even if you oppose me saying so.

Where have I done anything which is meant to oppose you saying so? Haven't I flat out said that you're entitled to speak your thoughts freely? And haven't you done so?

See, once again, you're making stuff up because the literal truth is destroying your beliefs and you can't let that happen. I am not opposed to your belief that "racism is wrong." I am not opposed to you saying so.

I am merely opposed to you forcing me to agree with you. And I have the right to say so without fear that you or the government will use force to make me do or say otherwise.

Where have I done anything which is meant to oppose you saying so? Haven't I flat out said that you're entitled to speak your thoughts freely? And haven't you done so?

See, once again, you're making stuff up because the literal truth is destroying your beliefs and you can't let that happen. I am not opposed to your belief that "racism is wrong." I am not opposed to you saying so.

I am merely opposed to you forcing me to agree with you. And I have the right to say so without fear that you or the government will use force to make me do or say otherwise.
So...you believe racism is justified. And a "right". Well....people like you make me afraid....they threaten me...so I have the right to protect myself...right? Your rules....not mine. Just getting clarification

No one is forcing you to either defend racists or oppose them. If you don’t care you can always just walk away.

We're done. I gave you more than a few chances to figure out where you go wrong but you insist on being a dipstick.
Let’s be honest, you’ve been done for a while. You got exactly what you asked for, now you want to cry and call names.

See, the thing here is that you've decided that some lie you cooked up inside your head is somehow the truth. Once you decided that, you because more than willing to paste that lie all over the place because it was easier for you to swallow than the real truth.

This poorly-worded babble is exactly what a gaslighter would say.

You're bad at this, CarbonArpy. 🤣

Back