Walt Disney turning over in his grave over racist cartoon.

Educating children about racism, isn't telling children "white man" is bad. It's telling children men did some bad shit,and it was wrong!!! You are the idiot who injects the "white" into it. The first slavers to bring Blacks to the Americas were the Portuguese,and they are not white, more an olive skin tone, wouldn't you say?....*chuckles*
Generally, as taught in schools, it begins and ends with white people and glosses over the story of Africans enslaving and selling Africans. Slavery among the indigenous (i.e., brown-red) was already here when the white man "introduced" it. This cherry picking that you engage in is just another Leftist tool in their divide and conquer political strategy.

Generally, as taught in schools, it begins and ends with white people and glosses over the story of Africans enslaving and selling Africans. Slavery among the indigenous (i.e., brown-red) was already here when the white man "introduced" it. This cherry picking that you engage in is just another Leftist tool in their divide and conquer political strategy.

When called out, the defense of the very serious boomerang (charge) is, "Well, duh, everybody does it."

"I just didn't say anything about it when it made me look bad over who and what I support."
You tried.

😑

Poor AJ...*chuckles*

I don't think that you've been anywhere near a classroom since the twelfth grade, so many years ago.

Is he drinking vino or Pepsi? :ROFLMAO:
f7b.gif

Disney World was our destination. What I found could be the end for a beloved American company

Massive layoffs at Disney are unsurprising. Its woke business model is unsustainable

"I hold grudges against companies. We don’t wear Nike because they embraced America-hating former quarterback Colin Kaepernick and for a family with two immigrant parents, blessed to be Americans, we cannot abide this. I stopped using Gillette products when their ad tore into boys and men as angry possible rapists. I have a husband, a brother and two sons and will not allow males to be depicted like that for advertisement. And our family canceled a trip to Disney World last year after they inserted themselves into the political debate over Florida’s Parental Rights Law. Manhattan Institute senior fellow Chris Rufo showcased leaked videos from inside the company openly discussing "adding queerness" into children’s programming.

"Barring Disney from our lives didn’t feel great. This is a storied American company. Their success is the epitome of the American dream. I wanted a path back to being a Disney family and looked for signs that they had learned their lesson.

"The day we returned from Disney World, the story broke about the controversy involving Disney’s "Proud Family" cartoon. Clips from the show feature a far left point of view and the pushing of leftist concepts like ending private prisons or paying reparations. It’s a show more interested in woke indoctrination than entertainment. Easy prediction: this show will fail and Disney will lose ever more money trying to be woke.

"We don’t want to hate Disney. We don’t want to see them destroyed. But the trust has been broken again and again. Parents feel like they have to closely monitor what Disney produces, lest the company sneak in just this kind of indoctrination to their children.

"This is unsustainable. Those of us still hoping Disney can reverse course lose a little of that hope every time the company does something clearly bad for its business. We may think of Disney as "too big to fail" today. But plenty of huge companies collapsed after taking a wrong turn."

Karol Markowicz
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dis...what-found-could-end-beloved-american-company

This ain't our forefather's Disney. This isn't the Mousketeers who are trying to take it/us down.
It is the angry frustrated children of Peter Pan who never mentally grew into their adult bodies.

Talented CEO's don't inject ideology or politics into their business models. When they do they risk eliminating half of their potential customer base.

Go woke, go broke!

Talented CEO's don't inject ideology or politics into their business models. When they do they risk eliminating half of their potential customer base.

Go woke, go broke!
No what they do is maximise profit,and if a government stands in the way of profits,they use the leverage they have to change that attitude. IE Disney is a big employer,they are not gong take getting shit on over politics lying down.

Go woke, go broke!
Poor guy...did you burn your copy of snow white in protest or just ban your family from singing Frozen songs in the house?

It's funny how saying out loud that black people were traded as property and treated like farm animals means you are 'anti-white'. Black education is defunded, infrastructure is defunded, housing, employment, all areas are disadvantaged. Then we can be outraged when someone points out that black people are less likely to be billionaires and therefore must be less intelligent. All the while being poisonous to the legacy of a black man who actually became president.

But saying this must mean I am racist (according to the racists).
The facts are those black slaves were sold into slavery by their black brethren and their Chieftains. They were rounded up by other black tribes and enemies and sold to White Europeans, and Muslims for wampum. this was the way of the World prior to the founding of the USA and it continues even today in some places. White Europeans were sold into slavery during the Ottoman Empire up into the early years of the 20th Century. Even American Indian tribes owned black slaves and rich black people in New Orleans also owned black slaves.

The facts are those black slaves were sold into slavery by their black brethren and their Chieftains. They were rounded up by other black tribes and enemies and sold to White Europeans, and Muslims for wampum. this was the way of the World prior to the founding of the USA and it continues even today in some places. White Europeans were sold into slavery during the Ottoman Empire up into the early years of the 20th Century. Even American Indian tribes owned black slaves and rich black people in New Orleans also owned black slaves.
So you're saying that black people weren't traded as slaves then? Because you're not refuting the statement you're responding to at all unless that's what you're saying in response.

is there some encyclopedia or something that was written by real social scientists.
that survived peer review etc -
that backs up that shit you posted.
no? didn't think so.

The fact is, slavery is wrong, it doesn't matter who did what, you dumbfuck. You can't justify the slave trade in the Americas, by claiming the slaves were sold by others....or by stating that slavery existed prior to, and after the fact.

The reality is, Blacks in America were subjected to slavery, then after the abolishment of slavery, to systemic racism. That's the fact Jack!!!

Fuzzynuts should pay more attention to Canada's past sins of genocide of their indigenous population and seek contrition for his own country's sins.
People who live in glass, well, you know.

Is Canada a country or still just a commonwealth? :D

Back