Rate my wife's tits

From 1-10 and 10 being super rare and perfect Id say your wifes tits are a 7. Sweet lil nipples perfect curves nice separation. i wanna cum on them so bad right now

I love all natural breasts. Yours are absolutely perfect. Please do not change them in any way........well you could have hubby cum on them and show them to us!

If she gets anywhere near a plastic surgeon, spank her rear end! Those are perfect just the way God intended!
and if you DO spank her, for that or any other reason, we're here to help you judge how well you did, based on the photos! :D Because we're that kind of friends, AND because so far everything we've seen of her screams HOT!

My wife wants to know what people think of her tits. She thinks they need to be bigger. She is in her late 40's.
I concur with all of the comments above, and if your wife is reading them, she will too. She has the most perfect set of breasts; it matters not what size they are as long as you both enjoy playing with them. Enhancement surgery will do nothing to add to them, for you cannot get better than perfection.

Pop a couple of kisses on those nipples from me, they are adorable.

T.

I agree with all ofthe above. Your breasts are gorgeous, Madam, and I, along with many others, would be happy to spend as much time as you would allow proving that to you...

Back