Impractical Fantasies

Sheana_V

Literotica Guru
What are some sexual fantasies you can't fulfill because they're, for one reason or another, impractical?

For example, I have fantasies about being taken by a stranger by surprise. Not rape, because I want it, but the stranger obviously can't know that. So it's effectively an impossible fantasy.

So what are yours?

What are some sexual fantasies you can't fulfill because they're, for one reason or another, impractical?

For example, I have fantasies about being taken by a stranger by surprise. Not rape, because I want it, but the stranger obviously can't know that. So it's effectively an impossible fantasy.

So what are yours?

Similar to yours.

A foursome with swimsuit models. I'm gonna keep fantasizing til the end though

So what are yours?
Yeah, I have a similar one...

Basically consensual non-consent, because I want to agree to it, but don't want to know when it's going to happen, and don't really want to be able to opt out, even if I'm fighting them off. At the same time, it's completely unsafe to do something like that without a safe word, so I just think about it instead.

Yeah, I have a similar one...

Basically consensual non-consent, because I want to agree to it, but don't want to know when it's going to happen, and don't really want to be able to opt out, even if I'm fighting them off. At the same time, it's completely unsafe to do something like that without a safe word, so I just think about it instead.

100%

Scenarios I've imagined:

I am sunbathing naked and asleep and awaken to a man inside me, thrusting and using my body.

I'm on a subway in a short skirt and suddenly I feel a man slip into me.

I'm talking to a man in a bar, and he lifts me onto a table, unbuckles and starts thrusting into me.

Two separate fantasies?

Both of these seem doable on their own.

Well combined. I want the friend to essentially make my wife melt somewhere that would draw looks but she’s so into the pleasure that the world is gone, only her pussy, nipples, clit etc matter and the touch of the woman making her feel that way

Well combined. I want the friend to essentially make my wife melt somewhere that would draw looks but she’s so into the pleasure that the world is gone, only her pussy, nipples, clit etc matter and the touch of the woman making her feel that way

Oh, your wife made to cum in public by another woman. Got it.
Is she straight?

So what are yours?

I have many. The one you shared is one—being demisexual makes it even more impractical.

Also, I often fantasize about having a partner with superpowers—specifically telepathy (so they could read exactly what I want even when I’m so overwhelmed I can’t communicate it), telekinesis (ultimate control, plus rope-free suspension), or the ability to duplicate themselves for threesomes.

I also fantasize about all the things I could do if I had superpowers, especially the ability to physically alter my body at will. It would be cool to be able to grow a cock just to jack off and then make it go away, to grow gills so I could perform oral underwater, to be able to change my hair color/style with just a thought, etc. (I think about that one a lot, obviously).

I fantasize about being used by a room full of people—again, demisexuality makes it impractical.

Finally, I fantasize about pretty serious cnc and rough sex, which is impractical because I have a pretty low pain tolerance for a masochist and because I have a history of trauma and that stuff can aggravate old physical and emotional injuries.

I love this question, because I'm in a bit of a Catch-22 myself. I'm a minister and occasionally I'll wear the Roman clerical collar in public for hospital visits and such. Women don't usually flirt with me, but when I wear the collar, some do. My running theory is that they think collar=priest=unattainable, and people want what they can't have. But if I ever reciprocated, I immediately become attainable, and lose the forbidden fruit appeal which prompted the interest in the first place. I'm married anyhow, so it's all academic, but for some women (I'm guessing most of them Catholic school alumnae), I (or my attire) is the impossible fantasy.

Just stopping women on the street and having them remove their tops and get their tits out for me to look at. Not necessarily fondling them, but perhaps have them shimmy for me.

Interesting... definitely have a few of commanding women to pleasure themselves in public places like supermarkets, which is not exactly the best idea long-term for anyone involved.

On the supernatural side, I’ve had my share of thoughts about being taken by a succubus, which is doubly impractical. Not only are they creatures of fantasy, if she were doing it right, it would be an experience I could only have once.

Zero gravity gangbang

I like the idea of being in the space station and gangbanged in a zero gravity environment. Oh, but you said impractical. Hmmm. Nope, can't think of anything.

My impractical fantasy

I have many but one that gets me off the most is breeding and fucking my sister in law but while she’s tied up and blindfolded! Impractical being because of the consent and she’s my wife’s sister.

Having a boob job and sitting by a pool in St Tropez in swimsuit, makeup and heels, sipping cocktails and smoking with a cigarette holder

Theoretically possible but impractical:

- having a group of basically strange girls play and sunbathe nude in my backyard completely ignoring me or anyone else of my family while acting all shy against (non-existent) outsiders why might cath them. This has a close precedent, but require willing schizophrenics from next to anyone involved, making it all a big act and that's not quite that,...

- woman walking around completely nude, in otherwise clothed environment, but it appears I'm the only one who realizes (or care) that she's nude, including she herself might be not aware (or concerned). Again, bordering on mass insanity, but have close precedents.

- the exact inverse to the popular women fantasy above, respectively, fulfilling it, the ultimate hunt, just walk up to a strange girl in public and take her, right there. It's obviously unmanageable (but not unsolvable in theory, if a third person is involved in setting it up), and given my natural shyness, I'm not sure wouldn't I probably be too nervous to perform, in assertive enough manner anyway, especially if she's resisting (what's half the fun in theory) so that better to remain a fantasy probably.

Supernatural:
- invisibility, including selective invisibility, both my and others;
- telekinesis... to cause wardrobe malfunctions, and more;
- mind reading/control, self explanatory.

Back