Just. Me.

Thank you. Perhaps you will... I don't know if its springtime or what, but I've felt much more showy lately.

You're welcome! 😊

I'll be sure to pop in every now and then

I've felt the same way so that could be it lol

Very attractive...

Thank you for posting your pictures. You look great, by tha way. 😎

I'm not sure if I'll post more or not in time, but I can't really figure out where to post a pic in all of the other threads. Nothing seems to fit very well.

I just wanted a lit-friendly link to add a pic to my profile.

(If this is a violation of the rules mods, please delete this thread. Thank you.)

You look fabulous 😊😊

Anyone stop

Must have been a few accidents on that road as cars stopped abruptly to offer a ride.
Pic 2, the blue outfit...you look stunning. Love that it's a bit more high waisted.

You already know that I think your photos are stunning!
Us hardy folks near the 45th parallel just have to get outside and enjoy spring,
even if it's a bit nippy! Speaking of that, if the nippys get hard, so much the better. lol.
Another photo please!

Must have been a few accidents on that road as cars stopped abruptly to offer a ride.
Pic 2, the blue outfit...you look stunning. Love that it's a bit more high waisted.
high waisted is flattering... we will need to work on the poses and angles to make sure it comes through next time I try that outfit. :)

You already know that I think your photos are stunning!
Us hardy folks near the 45th parallel just have to get outside and enjoy spring,
even if it's a bit nippy! Speaking of that, if the nippys get hard, so much the better. lol.
Another photo please!
north of 49 is even more nippy... warm will come eventually however :)

My word, such a beautiful sensuous small body you have, love your bum and the way your bra hangs too

Back