New Adventure, New Thread (M)

I'm joining the party . The host seems to be a lovely, thoughtful man and the company he keeps seems to be fun. :)

Dirty mind??? Who has a dirty mind....🤔
Just a lover of the arts...love the canvas you share. 😘

Goodness, this is a nice thread. I like the mixture of "normal" and erotic. I'm going to visit from time to time. :)

Wow!

So many responses from some wonderful ladies!

Sorry to have been away, I was busy working and trying to come up with new ideas for posts.

As promised, and requested by a number of ladies, I present my uniform.

I took two shots. I like the second the best because the patter reminds
Me how light will reflect and dance off the water when a calm breeze glides over it. Some days I miss getting to watch the waves and become mesmerized by it's ceaseless motion.

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_094645.jpg
    IMG_20190215_094645.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20190215_094551.jpg
    IMG_20190215_094551.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0

Wow!

Sorry to have been away, I was busy working and trying to come up with new ideas for posts.

Me how light will reflect and dance off the water when a calm breeze glides over it. Some days I miss getting to watch the waves and become mesmerized by it's ceaseless motion.

While I am usually a "loves a man in uniform" person. I'll admit, I like you better out of it. :eek::heart:

Wow!

Oh my oh my!!!! Mmmmmm....very nice. Thank you very much!!!! But I do have to agree with Sassy on this....you look wonderful in uniform but you look even better out of uniform. I love to see your uniform nicely folded over a chair and you in my bed. Just saying.

I think what I hear you ladies saying is that my uniform can stand a good tailoring.

And that I look good naked which I I'm very happy to know.

😈. 😃

I'm not sure that I would be skillful enough to capture the sexy tableau you have posited Renee. I will see what I can do over the weekend.

For now, here I am this morning, in no hurry to get out of bed

Attachments

• 31146202-93fe-4b28-b5b2-283c27d94919~2.jpg
    31146202-93fe-4b28-b5b2-283c27d94919~2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0

Wow!

Nice! Love the light in the second one too!

Wow!

very nice. now the important question. are there fancy denim bellbottoms.

I think what I hear you ladies saying is that my uniform can stand a good tailoring.

😈. 😃

I'm not sure that I would be skillful enough to capture the sexy tableau you have posited Renee. I will see what I can do over the weekend.

now, I am enjoying this.

😈. 😃

ummmmm I wouldn't be in a hurry either...

very nice. now the important question. are there fancy denim bellbottoms.

now, I am enjoying this.

I had a pair of original 23 button wool bell bottom uniform trousers I bought because I am a boat nerd and for a costume.

They mostly say in a drawer so after a few years they went to Goodwill

Had I known that I could have put them to good use in this thread I might have kept them...

I had a pair of original 23 button wool bell bottom uniform trousers I bought because I am a boat nerd and for a costume.

They mostly say in a drawer so after a few years they went to Goodwill

Had I known that I could have put them to good use in this thread I might have kept them...

I claimed a few pairs of navy bellbottom jeans because I wore them better lol

I used to wear men's jeans a lot. So much easier, I would just go buy 28x32s or 27x32s or 29x32s. No try on, no guessing . Women's clothes, they just make up sizes. Mens, just measure your waist. Then I ended up with a butt and I had to switch to women's. And try on jeans again. The horror.

😈. 😃

Looking like that, you can stay in bed all that you want!

I claimed a few pairs of navy bellbottom jeans because I wore them better lol

I used to wear men's jeans a lot. So much easier, I would just go buy 28x32s or 27x32s or 29x32s. No try on, no guessing . Women's clothes, they just make up sizes. Mens, just measure your waist. Then I ended up with a butt and I had to switch to women's. And try on jeans again. The horror.

I remember the day I came to realize that women's clothing was not based on any real measurements and even varied from brand to brand.

I imagine that your butt looks quite lovely in a pair of well-fitted jeans.

;-)

Looking like that, you can stay in bed all that you want!

Thank you!

Although it is much more fun and far more fulfilling when I am not there alone

:devil:

Fair point ;)

Indeed.

Anyone care to join me?

(Am very glad that after a long wait and some cajoling of customer service, I have a replacement for my watch. Figured I would show it off)

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_151823.jpg
    IMG_20190216_151823.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0

Indeed.

Anyone care to join me?

(Am very glad that after a long wait and some cajoling of customer service, I have a replacement for my watch. Figured I would show it off)

It would look better if your arm was hanging by your side! ;)

Another request

As I have written before, I spent a few months this winter in a cold, dark, very depressing shed doing some work on a boat. It js work I have done before and generally enjoy, but it in the last I was in the sun, where I could see the horizon, the water, green fields, and people walking by. Back in those days I never had much more use for a lot of protective equipment. But as I get older, and as I was trapped in a small building by myself with no warm breeze to whisk away the dust and fumes, I realized I should take steps to preserve my health.

the respirator was heavy and annoying and it was just one of the thing I had to do to separate myself. About the only thing you could see were mine eyes which someone has asked to see...

Attachments

• 9f62f6f8-c93a-44c8-8f06-eb704b10e813~2.jpg
    9f62f6f8-c93a-44c8-8f06-eb704b10e813~2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
It would look better if your arm was hanging by your side! ;)

The moderators get cross when you share those kind of photos, don't they?

And besides, how else could I take the pic if I'm at holding the camera?

As I have written before, I spent a few months this winter in a cold, dark, very depressing shed doing some work on a boat. It js work I have done before and generally enjoy, but it in the last I was in the sun, where I could see the horizon, the water, green fields, and people walking by. Back in those days I never had much more use for a lot of protective equipment. But as I get older, and as I was trapped in a small building by myself with no warm breeze to whisk away the dust and fumes, I realized I should take steps to preserve my health.

the respirator was heavy and annoying and it was just one of the thing I had to do to separate myself. About the only thing you could see were mine eyes which someone has asked to see...

Very nice!! They look almost crystal blue.

Lol. I took one look at the blue eyes and the mask and went right to 2001: A Space Odyssey. "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't let you do that. "
But then, I'm kinda weird. ☺

Lol. I took one look at the blue eyes and the mask and went right to 2001: A Space Odyssey. "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't let you do that. "
But then, I'm kinda weird. ☺

I am hoping that is a good thing?

Thank you if it is!

I am hoping that is a good thing?

Thank you if it is!

I didn't make that clear, did I? My apologies if I confused you, and for not introducing myself since I am a newcomer here. Thank you for giving us a chance to see your lovely eyes. (The actor who played Dave in the movie had absolutely gorgeous blue eyes, too. )

You have some beautiful images posted on this thread, but a respirator mask would not be one of my top picks for a sexy prop! (A previous job occasionally brought me in contact with folks in hazmat gear, which is not long on sex appeal, IMO.)

Like a previous poster, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of this thread and thank you for your stories as much as the images. You seem to be an interesting and kind man. The world needs more like you!

Van

Last edited:

Indeed.

Anyone care to join me?

Um.. Did you think people would look at the watch? :p Very nice. ;)

awww pretty eyes!!! :heart:

Such a nice thread :) Thanks for sharing your pics. The uniform one got me, especially 💜

Back