Is feminism an INSULT to real women?

This thread really brings out the stupid and the impotent rage.

They get real pissed off when you won't engage with their dumbassery.

Meanwhile I got the cutest pair of cheetah print pumps today thrift shopping. That's not a joke, I just think it's more worth talking about than grown men throwing hissy fits because the world won't cater to them.

They've got four inch heels and like an inch of platform and I have no clue where I'm going to wear them because I never go anywhere fancy enough anymore.

Good for you, but you're not exactly a real woman. A fair imitation, perhaps.

This thread really brings out the stupid and the impotent rage.

They get real pissed off when you won't engage with their dumbassery.

Meanwhile I got the cutest pair of cheetah print pumps today thrift shopping. That's not a joke, I just think it's more worth talking about than grown men throwing hissy fits because the world won't cater to them.

They've got four inch heels and like an inch of platform and I have no clue where I'm going to wear them because I never go anywhere fancy enough anymore.

Oh, gosh. I guess U should feel all hurt and emasculated by your use of "hissy fit."

Good job on both thrifting and scoring the pumps, though. That sounds like Jessica Simpson's design.

Good for you, but you're not exactly a real woman. A fair imitation, perhaps.

And.....there you have it.

Typical kind of a comment from a so-called progressive. You guys can't really keep your team together very well. I have no idea how Candy identifies but it certainly isn't for you to define.

Is a woman with a double mastectomy and a hysterectomy no longer, "exactly a real woman?"

Last edited:
Oh, gosh. I guess U should feel all hurt and emasculated by your use of "hissy fit."

Good job on both thrifting and scoring the pumps, though. That sounds like Jessica Simpson's design.

You can feel emasculated about whatever your like.

I actually got a couple of cool things. I also got one of those adult coloring books that is Star Wars themed that I'm telling myself I'm going to color but I guaran-goddamn-te I actually won't.

And.....there you gave it.

Typical kind of a comment from a so-called progressive. You guys can't really keep your team together very well. I have no idea how Candy identifies but it certainly isn't for you to define.

Is a woman with a double mastectomy and a hysterectomy no longer, "exactly a real woman?"

I was gonna quote him and just say "Don't be a dick" but whatevs.

For any rational person. Of course hegemonic masculinity is associated with harassing women. Has the #metoo movement taught you nothing?!

No....you need a dictionary that wasn’t written by a “true” feminist.

See post #257.

No inequalities were cited....just more conflating equality for equity.

Typical lefty refusing to acknowledge the difference.

I actually got a couple of cool things. I also got one of those adult coloring books that is Star Wars themed that I'm telling myself I'm going to color but I guaran-goddamn-te I actually won't.

I'm pointing out that you're either using emasculating language on me specifically which is kind of silly if you think about it or you're just in the habit of using a misogynistic construct that suggests that a woman having strong objections about something is less valued than a man doing the same. A hissy fit implies that I'm not having manly disagreement but rather I'm in a temperamental emotional Rage which would be feminine. You're pretty much perpetrating a stereotype there. If you're doing it in fun and ironically than I think it's kind of funny but I just thought I would point that out because I think language actually does matter and I do make an effort not to do that.

The small one and I went to a thrift store yesterday I picked up a Pyrex Bowl to go with the other two I have that exactly the same, a really nice long handled pickaxe, and a pair of Cole Haan shoes that are exactly like a pair that I used to have that I liked so well that I resold them once I was actually considering resoling them again and now I've got a nice good-looking.

The small one was not with me on the weekend like she typically is because she was not feeling well so I went on her behalf because that's something we do every time we go to the little collectible Happy Meal junk toy section where she enjoys more the process of picking out the five toys that she likes. It's funny she doesn't even want to be bribed with more toys five is the number that she gets and she doesn't want any more or less than

I don't know about that, but a person born with testicles certainly isn't. Well, maybe a tranny is, but CandiCame is no tranny, just a fag.

Then why did you buy it?

Yes, I do associate hegemonic masculinity with harrassing women - which is precisely what the Gillette ad also did,

And yes, plenty of feminists say things about Muslim patriarchy

Thanks for acknowledging it’s your definition not mine.

Yea just before being called xenophobic nazis and Trumpsters.

Typical kind of a comment from a so-called progressive. You guys can't really keep your team together very well.

I love how you turn evidence that monolithic progressivism doesn't exist into evidence that the monolith is full of cracks.

Do you, HisArpy, bellesidious and the BB twins hold meetings on Discord or whatever to distribute today's talking points? No? Imagine my surprise.

But, Kirk: don't be a dick.

I'm not going to repeat the explanation for why I'm not repeating the explanations - clearly your comprehension skills aren't capable of grasping what I've said, so there's no point going over it.

You can’t....we get it.:eek:

Just like that “fact” of white privilege nobody can actually point out when asked for a specific example.

*Escalates*

attachment.php

Attachments

• EC949C07-D309-4DD6-8FAD-9A961355FB89.jpeg
    EC949C07-D309-4DD6-8FAD-9A961355FB89.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm pointing out that you're either using emasculating language on me specifically which is kind of silly if you think about it or you're just in the habit of using a misogynistic construct that suggests that a woman having strong objections about something is less valued than a man doing the same. A hissy fit implies that I'm not having manly disagreement but rather I'm in a temperamental emotional Rage which would be feminine. You're pretty much perpetrating a stereotype there. If you're doing it in fun and ironically than I think it's kind of funny but I just thought I would point that out because I think language actually does matter and I do make an effort not to do that.

The small one and I went to a thrift store yesterday I picked up a Pyrex Bowl to go with the other two I have that exactly the same, a really nice long handled pickaxe, and a pair of Cole Haan shoes that are exactly like a pair that I used to have that I liked so well that I resold them once I was actually considering resoling them again and now I've got a nice good-looking.

The small one was not with me on the weekend like she typically is because she was not feeling well so I went on her behalf because that's something we do every time we go to the little collectible Happy Meal junk toy section where she enjoys more the process of picking out the five toys that she likes. It's funny she doesn't even want to be bribed with more toys five is the number that she gets and she doesn't want any more or less than

Hissy fit isn't a gendered term, Que. You're literally making that up. A hissy is Eduardian English for a child, because when kids throw tantrums they hiss. I'm saying that you shits are all acting like toddlers. And you had to know that because you speak fluent English. Jesus Christ you're so desperate to be offended.

Yeah that actually reminds me, they have those dolls, you know, the naked Barbie section, and there as a sign up that was like, "Dolls $1" but Bitesize grabbed this... I don't know what the fuck it was, like a plastic ragdoll? I have no clue what this thing was. It was made to look like a ragdoll, but it was made of plastic.

It had a sticker on it that said $4.99. I was like, "What the fuck?"

I got it for $1 is the end of that story.

You know, here's a Candi fun fact. I don't know what the fuck old people mean when they say "Tranny". Like at all. I've only ever heard that as an insult. Is it a transgender person? A drag queen? A crossdresser? A genderfluid person? A nonbinary person? A transvestite?

Because I don't know if he's wrong about whether I am or not because I don't know what that is.

You know, here's a Candi fun fact. I don't know what the fuck old people mean when they say "Tranny". Like at all. I've only ever heard that as an insult. Is it a transgender person? A drag queen? A crossdresser? A genderfluid person? A nonbinary person? A transvestite?

Because I don't know if he's wrong about whether I am or not because I don't know what that is.

To the GenXers from my neck of the woods, "tranny" meant one of 2 things:
  • Transvestite, usually derogatory. "Transexual" was very rarely used outside of Rocky Horror Picture Show screenings. Non-normative "lifestyles" (as they were called back in the day) were underground and ghettoized and Not Polite To Discuss.
  • An automobile transmission

Hissy fit isn't a gendered term, Que. You're literally making that up. A hissy is Eduardian English for a child, because when kids throw tantrums they hiss. I'm saying that you shits are all acting like toddlers. And you had to know that because you speak fluent English. Jesus Christ you're so desperate to be offended.

Yeah that actually reminds me, they have those dolls, you know, the naked Barbie section, and there as a sign up that was like, "Dolls $1" but Bitesize grabbed this... I don't know what the fuck it was, like a plastic ragdoll? I have no clue what this thing was. It was made to look like a ragdoll, but it was made of plastic.

It had a sticker on it that said $4.99. I was like, "What the fuck?"

I got it for $1 is the end of that story.

Interesting. I stand corrected. I love that you know the etymology of the word because I think it's really interesting how words came into existence that doesn't always mean that they still mean what they meant then but it's usually really helpful to know that.

I, personally, have only heard it generally applied to women but that's probably the hegemony of masculinity (or some shit) asserting itselff. Sort of saying that woman's temper tantrums are childish as opposed to man's that are all masculine and grown up.

Kirk, I'm genderfluid. And you should be better than this.

Will Gillette be sponsoring some reeducation camps for such cretans? Do they have Representatives that can go out in the field and explain these things to people like him?

You know basic concepts such as gender expression, separate and distinct from sexual orientation?

Back