The growing problem for women.

bellisarius

Literotica Guru
Beyond being a receptacle of his lust no man wants you anymore.

Let's start with you're a growing liability and risk to anyone that would hire you. The entire #metoo movement has tarnished your brand. If you aren't top 1% you aren't going to be hired by any major firm. Your contribution is diminished by the risk.

If you're burdened with children, no one wants you beyond the "White Knighte."

Let's sAy you're a career woman. You ride the cock casosel until in your mid-30's (+/-).

Why should I, as a man have anything to do with you?" You've focused on your career,. Fine. Now you're long in the tooth and statistically prone to pop out a Down's kid if we breed. And the clock is ticking.

Men will marry up and down the socioeconomic ladder depending on whether they're user's or not. Women will only marry up (statistically). And that makes perfect sense if you bother to think about it.

So getting back to the 'career' woman. The divorced man has no use for you. He has a family that he's already paying for. The single man in your age group can, and often will choose that fertile 20 something. And the dude that has no intention of family is going to choose someone who is infertile but suitable companion.

Welcome to the new world.

Beyond being a receptacle of his lust no man wants you anymore.

Let's start with you're a growing liability and risk to anyone that would hire you. The entire #metoo movement has tarnished your brand. If you aren't top 1% you aren't going to be hired by any major firm. Your contribution is diminished by the risk.

If you're burdened with children, no one wants you beyond the "White Knighte."

Let's sAy you're a career woman. You ride the cock casosel until in your mid-30's (+/-).

Why should I, as a man have anything to do with you?" You've focused on your career,. Fine. Now you're long in the tooth and statistically prone to pop out a Down's kid if we breed. And the clock is ticking.

Men will marry up and down the socioeconomic ladder depending on whether they're user's or not. Women will only marry up (statistically). And that makes perfect sense if you bother to think about it.

So getting back to the 'career' woman. The divorced man has no use for you. He has a family that he's already paying for. The single man in your age group can, and often will choose that fertile 20 something. And the dude that has no intention of family is going to choose someone who is infertile but suitable companion.

Welcome to the new world.

It must be fucking awful to be you.

I'm speaking to women. Are you a woman?

You're posting on a public forum. I suppose I should leave you alone, though, this is probably the only way you have even a chance of actually speaking to a woman.

You're posting on a public forum. I suppose I should leave you alone, though, this is probably the only way you have even a chance of actually speaking to a woman.

I see. So you are surrogatey speaking as a woman as a effeminate man. Understood.

Reads OP.
***chokes on scotch laced tea***
Smmfh.
Well, I guess everyone needs a hobby. :eek:

So..................so far we have a transsexual and either a housewife or whatever speaking for the demographic I'm addressing.

How the hell do you bask a question? And if you must know, I am in my computer chair.

Why should I care which chair? Is there specific locations that you will only do specific things? What an adventurous girl you are.

Why should I care which chair? Is there specific locations that you will only do specific things? What an adventurous girl you are.

You did ask where I was. I've also been up dancing, was just in the kitchen and am now squeezing my pussy nice and tight. If the guy I'm Skyping says that he wants me to cum, I will. Is that adventurous enough for ya?

Who the fuck puts scotch in tea?

Someone who likes neither?

Actually, looking at the cat in the avvie, I'd blame him/her/it. That face is the look of a feline up to no fucking good.

So the cat spiked the tea with the scotch, and being a good frugal poster and wanting to waste neither, RL decided to drink it.

And that is the most civil response you'll get to hypothetical questions this morning on teh GeeBee.

Don't be telling me when to cum! :mad: Nobody needs that type of pressure, okay?? Just let me fall off the edge, roll over the falls, do the deed. Don't be bossing me around, demanding where the load shall land, what the O face should look like, if my eyes should be open or closed.

I think I will take a little nap...

You did ask where I was. I've also been up dancing, was just in the kitchen and am now squeezing my pussy nice and tight. If the guy I'm Skyping says that he wants me to cum, I will. Is that adventurous enough for ya?

Works for me.

Back