lovecraft68 1
Luk 1
HisArpy 1
OldJourno 1
coati 1
Show Thread & Close Window

image.jpg

I have a bet for you, Rory.
If old high cheekbones herself, Sen. Elizabeth Warren is, say, at least second generation American Indian blood, I'll stop posting for a year. If not, you stop posting for a year.
I'll even stipulate that Warren's DNA be sequenced and analyzed by a group led by Carlos Bustamante, a well-regarded Stanford University geneticist. I'm sure the results will embarrass the shit out of Trump and his followers, who have mocked Warren for her claim of Cherokee blood.
This is clearly a win-win for you, Rory.
If you don't accept this bet, you're a chickenshit.

Hey Rory. R-dog, can you make like, a tally on that first post that tells who all is doing the thing?

I have a bet for you, Rory.
If old high cheekbones herself, Sen. Elizabeth Warren is, say, at least second generation American Indian blood, I'll stop posting for a year. If not, you stop posting for a year.
I'll even stipulate that Warren's DNA be sequenced and analyzed by a group led by Carlos Bustamante, a well-regarded Stanford University geneticist. I'm sure the results will embarrass the shit out of Trump and his followers, who have mocked Warren for her claim of Cherokee blood.
This is clearly a win-win for you, Rory.
If you don't accept this bet, you're a chickenshit.

Unless you personally host this yourself and bring everyone to the table to get it done, this is nothing but bunk fantasia.

The "Pocahontas" magilla of 2018 is dunzo, dude. It was over three weeks ago. I know you don't like the verity of Squanto and First Nations stuff over the caprices and conceits of you wasichu and all that, but you gots to let it go before it consumes ya, my guy. Obsession was a good cologne, but that's all it was. ;)

The election is something that has yet to happen. That's why this is going on. Why can't you get down with Rory's original wager? You attempting to divert your cowardice to dip in this water by injecting a new and horribly flawed wager into the original game is an actual act of chickenshitness. I knows you're a better - nay, braver man than that, Journsey! :D

giphy.gif

This is fucking excellent, by the way. :D

Dems don't win the House majority: RoryN doesn't post on Literotica for another year, beginning sometime on January 1st, 2019.

Dems win the House majority: [your name] doesn't post on Literotica for a year, beginning sometime on January 1st, 2019.

So far, lovecraft68 is the only one to accept the above wager, and he has some of the smallest balls on the GB.

But plenty of big talk about 100% certainly of Republicans keeping the House from our biggest blowhards.

Will they back it up by taking on my wager? Let's see who does, and who doesn't. Feel free to link them to this thread any time they talk about the battle for the House. :D

In every progressive political campaign I've been associated with, we've only allowed obnoxious little twits like you to empty the waste paper baskets & to sweep the floors.

Under 30 voter turnout up over 500% in Texas so far. Might be interesting.

LOL - cleaver showed up in this thread. He can't resist me. :cool:

7QC6lhJ.gif

Tomorrow is the day!

So, CandiCame, lovecraft68 and myself are the ones in on this wager.

lovecraft68 is only in because I called him out. He's already begun his hiatus (he's been gone for almost a week); he knows he'll lose. No nuts. Be ready for the "I couldn't care less" follow-up post from Comic Book Guy. :cool:

Not surprisingly, the rest of the deplorables wouldn't back up their incessant "Dems won't win the House" talk by joining this wager. Just remember that they never put their money where their mouths are - even when there's no real money in the game. :kiss:

Back