Mutual stroking

Well in that case... I insist!!! I hope your other half will want to observe as we partake in our sensual pleaser of each other caressing, kissing...

She would welcome sitting back with her favorite toy watching the two of use put on a masturbation show. Among her other kinks, she always had a thing for watching masturbating cocks!

She would welcome sitting back with her favorite toy watching the two of use put on a masturbation show. Among her other kinks, she always had a thing for watching masturbating cocks!

Masturbation show...Oh Jenna you silly girl you wouldn't be able to get anywhere near your own cock...I'd be all over you

Masturbation show...Oh Jenna you silly girl you wouldn't be able to get anywhere near your own cock...I'd be all over you

Well ya. Otherwise, why are we sitting side by side all dolled up. I would hope we would be masterbating each other. That is the point of the thread, whether there is an audience or not! ;)

Well ya. Otherwise, why are we sitting side by side all dolled up. I would hope we would be masterbating each other. That is the point of the thread, whether there is an audience or not! ;)

Agreed...however I want to orally make love to you on my knees with your legs over my shoulders i love the feeling of stocking clad legs over my shoulders

Agreed...however I want to orally make love to you on my knees with your legs over my shoulders i love the feeling of stocking clad legs over my shoulders

And my heels digging into you ass? Though that means we need to move this to the mutual felatio or trading felatio thread, because you won't be the only one getting their oral desires satisfied! :kiss: :p

And my heels digging into you ass? Though that means we need to move this to the mutual felatio or trading felatio thread, because you won't be the only one getting their oral desires satisfied! :kiss: :p

YOU CAN MOVE ME ANYWHERE YOU WANT!! :kiss::kiss:

Then lets move this over to a CD 69 so we can each slack our thirst!:kiss:[/QUO

the slacking of thirst will be fine for you...but I want you to remain...rigged. I have other positions I want to feel your feminine clad body in.

So what do you need, despite me draining your sweet cum from your taste cock & you denying me an orgasmic release?

I would not deny you an orgasmic release... I just want to feel it in a different place while you kiss me softly slowly and passionately

One of the comments got me to thinking...

I wonder how many guys only intended it to be a mutual masturbation session, but then it progressed to something else?

Back