If Trump is doing such a bad job

Love how the RW jerk circle is reduced to what? About four main members now and two auxiliary dummies.

~Yawn~

It only takes a few of us adults to put you snowflakes in repose sucking your thumbs inside your safe spaces. :D

man you're the guy that is concurrently somebody else and thinks that leaving off punctuation and capitalization makes you distinct. lol ;)

man you cant ever be right about anything so its best to keep your trap shut, lol ;)

I didn't catch the presser. Did OB blame Bush for his lack of economic recovery in his second sentence?

According to O Bush was the cause of all of his problems. Today Trump caused all of Obama's failures and Obama is responsible for all of Trump's successes.;)

PS: O is still an insufferable snore fest when he steps up to the microphone.

According to O Bush was the cause of all of his problems. Today Trump caused all of Obama's failures and Obama is responsible for all of Trump's successes.;)

PS: O is still an insufferable snore fest when he steps up to the microphone.

I guess a teleprompter doesn't have much in the way of a sense of humor. :)

man you cant ever be right about anything so its best to keep your trap shut, lol ;)

You are the only one with an AV looking like you're ready to catch.:rolleyes:

man what does my av have to do with my post and "being ready to catch"? is that your homo tendencies cumming out the closet? lol, ;)

WVrcW74.jpg

lol, ;)

If Trump is doing such a great job, how come so many people know otherwise?
He has a lower approval rating than Mueller.

If Trump is doing such a great job, how come so many people know otherwise?
He has a lower approval rating than Mueller.

They don't....it's just the lefties freaking out because they realize Obama wasn't enough to convince the people of the USA that the Soviet way is the best way comrade!!

Too bad for you and all the other authoritarian lefties :(

They don't....it's just the lefties freaking out because they realize Obama wasn't enough to convince the people of the USA that the Soviet way is the best way comrade!!

Too bad for you and all the other authoritarian lefties :(

Yes, the ingrown hairs of the body politic like to imagine their roles reversed.:D

man obama isnt taking credit for trumps presidency just the part that is positive, lol ;)

Look at the DJIA from 2009 to now. Notice the steady incline up to the peak in late January 2018. Also notice how that peak remains the record high to this day.

Now, wonder if we will ever see that level of prosperity again.

Why is Obama taking credit for it?

Because he and the Democrats took a shitty economy wrecked by GOP policies and 10% unemployment and a 6K DJIA that had just lost 1/3 of its value and fixed it.

So basically Bush left the ball on the 1 yd line, Obama and the Dems picked up the ball, marched the ball down field 99 yards with the GOP Party of No playing defense and scored the big touchdown for the win.

Trucky Trumpy comes out to kick the extra point and wants credit for the TD? Fuck no - I am watching the game and know the truth.

So basically Bush left the ball on the 1 yd line, Obama and the Dems picked up the ball, marched the ball down field 99 yards with the GOP Party of No playing defense and scored the big touchdown for the win.

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ in a bucket the level of delusional partisan hackery is just off the charts with this clown....he must be a TRUE believer in the big (D).

Jesus Christ in a bucket the level of delusional partisan hackery is just off the charts with this clown....he must be a TRUE believer in the big (D).

He creates these memes in a very dark and steamy environment...up in his ass.:D

You're fucking stupid.

Oh look the broken record continues.

As if you could back that up and point to Obama's big economic touchdown that BND is talking about......

We all know you can't, thus your most famous of a half dozen canned responses "you're dumb!".

..some things never change.:rolleyes:

Indeed...you're as wrong now as you ever have been.

Back to work wage slave :D

Post #3 is funny.

Half of it is conflating Obama with Trump

~~ and ~~

The other half is personal failings on the level of Bill Clinton...

Mentioning any Clinton is a true sign of failure.

You would think with these jaded morons there would be presidents beyond Trump, Obama, and Clinton.

They all sound like broken records. Clinton! Obama!

They are just plain stupid, but don't even know how dumb they are...that's the worst part. Not simply dumb, but dummmmbt. I reserve that term for the willfully stupid.

The problem with Trump is that for every time he takes a step forward with something positive like dropping the Corporate tax rate down to 21%, he ends up taking two steps back by saying/texting/doing something stupid like texting something that's blatantly false or not keeping the U.S. flag at half mast when Mccain died for example. He needs someone like a dumbass guardian to protect the president from himself.

The problem with Trump is that for every time he takes a step forward with something positive like dropping the Corporate tax rate down to 21%, he ends up taking two steps back by saying/texting/doing something stupid like texting something that's blatantly false or not keeping the U.S. flag at half mast when Mccain died for example. He needs someone like a dumbass guardian to protect the president from himself.

Please explain to me the the virtue in dropping the corporate tax rate?

The facts I am aware of make it clear as a taxpayer I am underwriting the cost of labor for Walmart and Amazon and similar companies that use their market power to undermine the free markets.

Lessening their corporate tax only makes Bezos and the Waltons and the Kochs richer while doing nothing for the economy and shifting more of their labor burden to me. That seems pretty fucked up to assert as a step forward for the average American.

You would think with these jaded morons there would be presidents beyond Trump, Obama, and Clinton.

They all sound like broken records. Clinton! Obama!

They are just plain stupid, but don't even know how dumb they are...that's the worst part. Not simply dumb, but dummmmbt. I reserve that term for the willfully stupid.

It's a bit crazy what they tell themselves for comfort.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but people who think priests are going to start a NAMBLA chapter shouldn't refer to others as morons.
Moron.

Journey sweetums, I hate to break this to you, but...nobody thought that. You just made a lousy oldboy joke that didn't stick the landing.

And you had the audacity to double-down on it! Squanto is screaming.

giphy.gif

Back