Post Your Paired Pics Redux

talikat

Music is my refuge
Hey everyone!

Okay, so the original Paired Picture thread was accidentally deleted and I was told that it would be restored, but I've not heard anything and it's been almost a month.

So, being as I've had many requests to start a new one, here it is!! :heart:

If the old one gets restored...GREAT!! We'll have our pictures back and I'll close it to new posts and give a link to this one.

For those of you who are new to this idea, this thread is for Paired Pictures of 2 or more people doing the same pose. We've had some amazing pictures posted in the previous thread.

Note: I would like to ask all of the previous posters to re-post their photos in this thread so at least we can get some of them back because it breaks my heart that they're gone. If the old thread is restored, I ain't gonna bitch about having more than one copy of your pictures, so bump this bitch!! :)

And off we go.....again!! :rose:

To start us off, this is myself and the awesomely luscious Handsonyou. This is his photo that I copied. :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• tali&Handsonyou.jpg
    tali&Handsonyou.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3,360
Hey everyone!

Okay, so the original Paired Picture thread was accidentally deleted and I was told that it would be restored, but I've not heard anything and it's been almost a month.

If the old one gets restored...GREAT!! We'll have our pictures back and I'll close it to new posts and give a link to this one.

For those of you who are new to this idea, this thread is for Paired Pictures of 2 or more people doing the same pose. We've had some amazing pictures posted in the previous thread.

Note: I would like to ask all of the previous posters to re-post their photos in this thread so at least we can get some of them back because it breaks my heart that they're gone. If the old thread is restored, I ain't gonna bitch about having more than one copy of your pictures, so bump this bitch!! :)

To start us off, this is myself and the awesomely luscious Handsonyou. This is his photo that I copied. :heart:

attachment.php

Gorgeous pics both!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see this is back again. Really was annoying that the other got deleted.

I was being a proper grumpy bum when I posted a pic on my thread and then the sublime Sally made it something lovely with her pairing - I love ya lovely :heart:

attachment.php

Whooo hoooooooooooo So happy to see this back again!!! :heart: I think I've kept most of mine. I just might have some on hard drives.

I was being a proper grumpy bum when I posted a pic on my thread and then the sublime Sally made it something lovely with her pairing - I love ya lovely :heart:

Yay! I'm happy to see it shared at last. You may have been grumpy, but your lips were in a sexy pout and I was inspired to attempt to reproduce it. Thank YOU for being gracious about my presumptuousness. 😅

It's great to see this thread back as this is a thread that brings people together for the fun of creating a pic post.

All of you ladies are exceptionally attractive and have every reason to be proud of how you look and the wonderful pictures you've posted. Guy and Hands you both did great too.

indiesoul;89738219 Re: Indie & Tink [/QUOTE said:
That's a pretty amazing picture of two simply amazing ladies and its totally sexy as well. Beautiful work ladies and by the way in case no ones told you in the last few seconds your both beautiful as well.:)

HAPPY DANCE!!!! Take talikat hand and dance around the room.

I wish I had not gotten so sick. I stopped doing index at page 70 on last one.

But I still may have saved some of them. I know I missed some when I was in hospital. But if someone does not have backup send me PM sorry will only send it to the person in picture. The big group post when I did index I just can't send as many of the group people are gone. LostGirlTink will send you PM as there is a problem

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

So much cleavage, so many gorgeous women. Thank you all for the revival.

Hey everyone!

attachment.php

What a great thing to come back to. Hi Tali! looking good I see!

Yes you and Sally have an real likeness in your lips and tits.

That flatters me enormously, cause Sally is flipping gorgeous, xx

Yay! I'm happy to see it shared at last. You may have been grumpy, but your lips were in a sexy pout and I was inspired to attempt to reproduce it. Thank YOU for being gracious about my presumptuousness. 😅

I love you for being presumptuous! And thank for doing the work with the pairing, I love it, :heart:

Since the old thread may be lost, this is a repost of my only other paired pic, me and the super sexy Justa getting ready for the Xena / Gabrielle party.

Seems I have a thing for kick ass women...

The real Allia P, Xena, Justa, Sally...:D

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2054510&stc=1&d=[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="hotoldrguy, post: 89737840, member: 2859356"][IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2054512&stc=1[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="indiesoul, post: 89738219, member: 3922806"][IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2054515&stc=][/QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing these back!! *tackle hugs* :heart:

Back