control me...

prettylittlesissyslut

Experienced
reposted from the main personals:

this filthy little sissy boy is looking for a controlling woman who knows how to put a little bitch in his place.

i can be a very naughty little sissy slut when i am driven by the right woman...

Hi

this filthy little sissy boy is looking for a controlling woman who knows how to put a little bitch in his place.

i can be a very naughty little sissy slut when i am driven by the right woman...

I am interested. PM me if you want to chat.
Cutlassman2017 :rose::kiss:

Oh?

Eyebrow arched, an almost sneer on her face.

"Really?"

Hmmm.

"Really?" She asks with a sly smile.

"Tell me more."

my favorites are Patience and Fidelity

Patience because if the position he is in and how he is clearly waiting to submit and ready to receive. Bound and tied waiting for his mistress to have her way with him, whatever that means to her.

Fidelity because of the assumption in the picture that the woman is in control of his cock, it doesn't matter what he wants to do with it, the ring prevents him from doing what he wants until his mistress decides.

At the end of the day it is about giving the control over to who deserves it, and in all cases that should be a more powerful woman.

older man for little sissy

If you want to be the sex toy of a master, answer me. I'll make you my slut.

bumping.

Looking for a naughty woman that likes to see a man in panties (and maybe more) and likes to sissify him.

ready to play if you are

in the mood for some sissy play.

Prefer women who like to see men submit...but if the right guy says the right things I could be convinced.

just in one of those moods ;)

I want to make men cum

My mistress has given me a task and I hope you can help out.

I must make 3 men cum before I am allowed to cum again. I am allowed to share one panty picture to make sure it arouses you (warning I am not a cleanly shaven sissy but more of a closet sissy/cross dresser).

I also must prove to her I have made 3 cocks cum via picture or video proof so you must be willing to share and know I will share with her.

This may be a lot to ask but I am hoping some sexy naughty men can help me fulfill my task.

my kik is teasingsissyslut. hope to hear from you soon!

Back