It all seems to go together well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0C960A69-DC66-44F2-8159-D64CF38BC6FD.jpg
    0C960A69-DC66-44F2-8159-D64CF38BC6FD.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7

attachment.php

perfect... you definitely know how to use the full potential of that dress.
you're just adding to that number. :kiss:
love your perfect perfect breasts in this pic :kiss:

Looks more like it’s slip sliding apart.

Lol. True.

Looks amazing. If only I could knock on your door

Thank you. I’d have to make the edges meet. Lol

That's true. But some things are better apart. Maybe this is an example where the whole is NOT greater than the sum of its parts. Subtract the robe. ;):rose::kiss:

So the robe and me don’t go together like peaches and cream?

Oh, it most certainly DOES go together well ... *GRIN*

Lol. Thank you.

Oh yes indeed...it does :cattail:

Pleased you agree.

I do so like you new robe and panties... but I must say, your au natural look is definitely a favourite...:rose::kiss::devil:

Lol. Noted.

perfect... you definitely know how to use the full potential of that dress.
you're just adding to that number. :kiss:
love your perfect perfect breasts in this pic :kiss:

Oh just playing around.

Time to get comfy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• C89C303A-EF49-4676-AA33-74C2F9DE7EE3.jpg
    C89C303A-EF49-4676-AA33-74C2F9DE7EE3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
Time to get comfy.

attachment.php

Love it when you include more than just one part of your body in your pics. those meaty kissable lips are just perfect. and those luscious breasts, thick nipples, full thighs and shapely legs are so arousing as always. but you know which part caught my attention more than the others. :kiss:
they look beautiful and in a good condition. why don't you take some pics from them?

Last edited:
I got this new robe.

Oh very nice Icy. You look like performance art. A bed of flowers, a curvy bed of flowers, beneath a golden glow. I even see the furrow waiting for more seed.

Coordinating panties.

Such an unexpected treat. Those do match nicely Icy. :kiss: They match the roses perfectly. They say "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet". I wonder if other senses work for other things. Like taste and... nevermind. ;)

If by "it" you mean you and the robe then yes it all goes together quite well Icy. :kiss: If you meant the whole ensemble then I reserve judgement until the picture with you, the robe and panties gets posted.

Time to get comfy.

Oh by all means gets comfy. You know what might make you feel even comfier Icy? Fewer clothes. Spring is in the air. It's getting warmer. Definitely less clothing.

Cheers :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back