The largest trade war in economic history

We've been over this before, kimchi breath. You have no issue whatsoever with the majority of Americans forgoing current income for the sake of a nebulous increase in income that may or may not occur sometime in the future.

And here we go with the delusional ascription.

I prefer free trade....but don't let that stop you from making shit up!

You personally won't suffer any hardship, your government stipend is guaranteed, but you want others to suffer for your toxic ivory tower political ideology.

I won't suffer any hardship because I wasn't dumb enough to invest my entire livelihood into a government subsidized (and thus controlled) crop that is otherwise unprofitable.

How is my political ideology toxic?? *watches BigotDownSouth scurry off*

At least you're consistent, as you're also quite okay with others dying from lack of access to healthcare (because Obamacare isn't "perfect" enough for you) while your own government-guaranteed health care is sacrosanct.

People die all the time, there is worldwide access to our HC.

My HC is sacrosanct because it's compensation for services rendered under contract.

Not the same thing as welfare despite both you and Daily pretending otherwise.

#ChaosForTheeButNotForMe!
#GovernmentParasite

How exactly am I a government parasite again??

Oh yea another question you always scurry away from....:D

Last edited:
Miss, do you have a PERMIT for that lemonade stand?

lemonade_stand_illegal.jpg

>:confused:<

^^you all the time^^

i let your weak rhetoric bait me once. once.

It seems he asks legit questions for which you have no answers. So you run away and gloat that you "got the better of him".

Not much to be proud of in that particular debate tactic.

>:confused:<

^^you all the time^^

i let your weak rhetoric bait me once. once.

Asking you to explain your bullshit is weak rhetoric on my part? LOL

Clearly you were talking out your ass on this post.

lol @ the trump supporters thinking he's bullying anyone. nk and china are colluding against us, putin will toy with him over the next month, he pisses off our allies, yet here you sheeple are, supporting your badly behaving child.

At the very least....

Honestly, for all the hand wringing, this isn't exactly the same thing as the 1973 oil embargo.

wait.... do we have allies or not? botany said we don't have any, then you chime in because you want my attention, then botany says trump pisses.. wait for it... OUR ALLIES. :rolleyes:

I'd actually prefer a decent conversation instead of the one where you keep trying to prove you're something you're not.

That was me calling you out for talking out of your ass....not agreeing with you.

I never agreed with you that Trump was pissing off our allies, I don't think we have any, certainly not in the world of trade/commerce.

The question is, will you ever get to sleep tonight?:D;)

Back