Why Are Liberals So Violent? "Commentary"

The hypocritical thing about the Republicans and Trump is that they all called him for what he was before the election and did everything they could to keep him from winning their nomination and now they are either silent before him or complicit with him. Trump hasn't changed. He's shown no effort whatsoever to hide what he is.

That's not hypocrisy so much as accepting current political reality that joining the #RESISTANCE could easily cost them their career as a congress critter.

Like if (D)'s ever actually go more progressive with their policies than rejected (R)epublican scams.......I would expect even the most upset Clintonista corporatists of the (DNC) to at the very least tread carefully trashing their new POTUS in the vast majority of cases.

The hypocritical thing about Lovecraft68 is that he posts to the board on the violence of others and yet has admitted he was jailed for being violent. I haven't been jailed for being violent. Any other liberals here been jailed for being violent?

I'm a liberal who got paid for being violent :cool:

I didn't realize you were a liberal though!!

All your support of leftist policies though does make one wonder how that's possible. :confused:

Observe the recent actions of right-wingers on this very forum:
  • It was a right-winger who recently stated that the best alternative to a border wall was using snipers to shoot migrants. He then joked about the sound made by a brain being hit.
  • It was a right-winger who recently stated that a civil war was coming, and that the right wingers will beat the "gaze" and the "libz" because the right wing had all the "gunz".
  • It was a right-winger who recently said that the rationale for the legal protest of Sarah Sanders in the Red Hen restaurant was the basis for a right-winger to shoot Hillary just for entering a right wing establishment.
    It was another right-winger who said the argument about shooting Hillary was a "bullseye".

You would think that these idiots would finally get the message that Lit is not interested in providing a forum for vigilantes. Three of them were banned recently, and then had the gall to return and say the banning was unfair "liberal bias" on the part of the Lit moderator, who I am sure does not want to facilitate the glorification of vigilante action.

Anyone, left or right, who promotes armed revolution or vigilante action should indeed be banned from this forum.

Last edited:
Aw. Look at Bitter Boy leap to the defense of his beloved Rs and make a reductive, false comparison in order to attack Ds in his hyper partisan manner.

Read KeithD's post again about why the Rs are being hypocritical.

That's not hypocrisy so much as accepting current political reality that joining the #RESISTANCE could easily cost them their career as a congress critter.

Like if (D)'s ever actually go more progressive with their policies than rejected (R)epublican scams.......I would expect even the most upset Clintonista corporatists of the (DNC) to at the very least tread carefully trashing their new POTUS in the vast majority of cases.

I'm a liberal who got paid for being violent :cool:

I didn't realize you were a liberal though!!

All your support of leftist policies though does make one wonder how that's possible. :confused:

Aw. Look at Bitter Boy leap to the defense of his beloved Rs and make a reductive, false comparison in order to attack Ds in his hyper partisan manner.

Except I didn't defend (R)'s...if anything I just called both parties typical partisans.....because they are.

No false comparisons or attack on D's.

Read KeithD's post again about why the Rs are being hypocritical.

Yea it's still not anymore applicable or less hypocritical in and of itself.

(D)'s don't have any room to talk about being partisans.

Now run along and eat some more glue, the adults are talking here. :cool:

No, you defended R behavior when it comes to Trump, excusing and explaining it as "typical" partisanship.

Oh, everyone does it. The Ds do it, too. It's no big deal. They're all the same.

As if Rs doing an about face on Trump is exactly the same as "corporate" Dems dealing with a "progressive" Dem. Like it's only a matter of a little policy.

You're an idiot. Go back and read Pilot's posts.

Except I didn't defend (R)'s...if anything I just called both parties typical partisans.....because they are.

No false comparisons or attack on D's.

Yea it's still not anymore applicable or less hypocritical in and of itself.

(D)'s don't have any room to talk about being partisans.

Now run along and eat some more glue, the adults are talking here. :cool:

No, you defended R behavior when it comes to Trump

No I didn't.

Not freaking out because I just hate Trump so much and recognizing basic party politics for what they are isn't defending anything.

Take a Xanax and a tequila shot or two.

As if Rs doing an about face on Trump is exactly the same as "corporate" Dems dealing with a "progressive" Dem. Like it's only a matter of a little policy.

You're right, (D)'s actively subverted the democratic process to prevent an outsider from competing with their Wall St. Darling....(R)'s weren't that dirty. :D

The Republicans weren't that organized and disciplined. They couldn't stop having food fights among themselves--and they were much more prepared to be hypocritical. They have perfected the hypocritical behavior.

The Republicans weren't that organized and disciplined. They couldn't stop having food fights among themselves--and they were much more prepared to be hypocritical. They have perfected the hypocritical behavior.

That may be true...but they aren't the only ones.

The Democrats are true masters in their own right.

Another excerpt regarding increase of right wing violence: "In comparison to the 2000s, there was a sharp decline in the proportion of terrorist attacks carried out by left-wing, environmentalist extremists during the first seven years of the 2010s (from 64% to 12%). At the same time, there was a sharp increase in the proportion of attacks carried out by right-wing extremists (from 6% to 35%) and religious extremists (from 9% to 53%) in the United States."

Source:http://www.start.umd.edu/news/proportion-terrorist-attacks-religious-and-right-wing-extremists-rise-united-states

Again, if the left has become impatient it is because they are tired of the bullshit heaped unto them from the right and living under one of the most HATEFUL, CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT Presidents.

You all can dish it out, but as soon as the left claps back, you turn into whiny kittens.

"Oh the left is so violent yada yada yada."

Squirrel's balls

You can't be civil with incivility.

Last edited:
  • It was a right-winger who recently stated that the best alternative to a border wall was using snipers to shoot migrants. He then joked about the sound made by a brain being hit.
  • It was a right-winger who recently stated that a civil war was coming, and that the right wingers will beat the "gaze" and the "libz" because the right wing had all the "gunz".
  • It was a right-winger who recently said that the rationale for the legal protest of Sarah Sanders in the Red Hen restaurant was the basis for a right-winger to shoot Hillary just for entering a right wing establishment.
    It was another right-winger who said the argument about shooting Hillary was a "bullseye".

You would think that these idiots would finally get the message that Lit is not interested in providing a forum for vigilantes. Three of them were banned recently, and then had the gall to return and say the banning was unfair "liberal bias" on the part of the Lit moderator, who I am sure does not want to facilitate the glorification of vigilante action.

Anyone, left or right, who promotes armed revolution or vigilante action should indeed be banned from this forum.

Wow!!! Could you provide the direct quote where this clod threatened to shoot Hillary, we all should be able to see that!!! Was he the same one that also said something about stomping her teeth out all over the ground, or was that another ban of one of these violent oafs? With right wingers shooting and stomping people’s teeth out, this could be a tougher neighborhood than most!

Last edited:
Again, if the left has become impatient it is because they are tired of the bullshit heaped unto them from the right and living under one of the most HATEFUL, CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT Presidents.

You all can dish it out, but as soon as the left claps back, you turn into whiny kittens.

"Oh the left is so violent yada yada yada."

Squirrel's balls

You can't be civil with incivility.

Impatient? American Left (not to be confused with Liberals) have all the characteristics of a Hate group. Just like the Right.

Which continues to shock me, because it was so unexpected.
All my life, if I ever saw violence (verbal, actions trying to usurp someone's means of living), they came from people with far Right views. Which is why IRL I always hang out with Liberals orvthe Left.

But look at the GB: The GB far Left preach no less violent messages that the GB farvRight do. The difference being: while the Right do it against abstract groups of people, the Left focus on specific individuals (be verbally violent online and occasionally, even irl against x and y).

Both American far Right and far Left scare me.
Pitty that Liberals and Conservatives (the majority of Americans) don't tell them to get lost and burry their heads in the sand instead, out of fear of becoming a target.

Violence is an actual physical act. What liberal posting to the discussion board has owned up to having committed actual violence? The only one I've seen do that on Literotica has been Lovecraft68 who (proudly) admitted to being convicted of physical violence and incarcerated for it. And he's not a liberal. So, who else?

Violence is an actual physical act. What liberal posting to the discussion board has owned up to having committed actual violence? The only one I've seen do that on Literotica has been Lovecraft68 who (proudly) admitted to being convicted of physical violence and incarcerated for it. And he's not a liberal. So, who else?

Gee, you and Lovecraft need to get a room. :rolleyes:::DYou're constantly at each others' throats.

Neither you, nor Lovecraft have engaged in 'online verbal violence' so to speak, aa far as I've seen. Nor the majority of GB Liberal or Conservative posters
I was referring to a very small %.

As to RL, the far Right have permeated more agricultural areas, and the far Left College campuses (which is stupid, because Colleges are the most Liberal places).

This is my personal opinion which I rarely give and naturally I could be wrong...

I think both the far left and far right of the Liberals and Conservatives are prone to violence.

I also think that often they are manipulated or used as tools by moderate persons in power or that are in a position of influence.

Nothing new in the world...

Fuck, what did I miss, can’t SOMEBODY show me the post that was so violent it got one of these fuckers banned? I’ve GOT to see this...

Gee, you and Lovecraft need to get a room. :rolleyes:::DYou're constantly at each others' throats.

Neither you, nor Lovecraft have engaged in 'online verbal violence' so to speak, aa far as I've seen. Nor the majority of GB Liberal or Conservative posters
I was referring to a very small %.

As to RL, the far Right have permeated more agricultural areas, and the far Left College campuses (which is stupid, because Colleges are the most Liberal places).

Talk to Lovecraft68 about this. It's his obsession, his stalking. It stops each time he gets tired of it and realizes he can't gin up a pitch fork brigade.

And you aren't addressing my point. It's not actual violence going on on the GB, is it? It's just talk. And the "violent" talk from the rightists is across the spectrum, conflating simple liberals with Stalinist communists, and is, by far, the nastiest expressed. By the leftists, it's pretty much focused on one treasonous, Russian-blackmailed, venal shyster and his spawn, both biological and by creed. The rightists get the scatter shot from that because complicity with him covers them in venality and treason as well. If they'd just admit what he is and not troll about it, life would be easier around here.

Talk to Lovecraft68 about this. It's his obsession, his stalking. It stops each time he gets tired of it and realizes he can't gin up a pitch fork brigade.

And you aren't addressing my point. It's not actual violence going on on the GB, is it? It's just talk. And the "violent" talk from the rightists is across the spectrum, conflating simple liberals with Stalinist communists, and is, by far, the nastiest expressed. By the leftists, it's pretty much focused on one treasonous, Russian-blackmailed, venal shyster and his spawn, both biological and by creed. The rightists get the scatter shot from that because complicity with him covers them in venality and treason as well. If they'd just admit what he is and not troll about it, life would be easier around here.

Why doesn’t Laurel just ban all the right wingers, and block their stupid posts when they try? She’s got total ability to do this, and would make this place a lot more peaceful to only communicate with real enlightened souls for a change. Imagine the exchanges we could have without all the fucking bullshit?

Why doesn’t Laurel just ban all the right wingers, and block their stupid posts when they try? She’s got total ability to do this, and would make this place a lot more peaceful to only communicate with real enlightened souls for a change. Imagine the exchanges we could have without all the fucking bullshit?

Those who are left would just squabble among whoever is left and a wide spectrum of opinions would be reestablished. For instance I look at what you have proposed in various posts and I can't decide whether or not you are just putting us on with ultra extreme positions.

You're doing the same thing as they do. The villification.

A lot of people do that in forums - they come online to vent their frustration with the declining course that Elite on both sides are stirring America towards. And part of their venting means calling each other morons, traitors, or flinging poo at their opponents.
But you guys -on either side- never cross the threshhold towards attrition wars or harassment or calls for all sorts of violent online or RL behaviors.

Unfortunately, a - very small- % on both sides do.

Wow!!! Could you provide the direct quote where this clod threatened to shoot Hillary, we all should be able to see that!!! Was he the same one that also said something about stomping her teeth out all over the ground, or was that another ban of one of these violent oafs? With right wingers shooting and stomping people’s teeth out, this could be a tougher neighborhood than most!

This has been discussed ad nauseum, in the original threads and in the subsequent whiney threads started by the alts of the guys who had been banned. The original material was removed by Lit. You snooze, you lose.

My point was that Lit does not want their forum to become a gathering place for wannabe vigilantes and others who want to promote violence.

Back