Americans apologize for Trump

Well, sure, you can scour the countryside and find one or two examples of anything and then make a sweeping self-serving, blinders-on, deplorable justification out of it. And, look. You did. ;)

Justin Trudeau 'does not remember' groping reporter at festival

Justin Trudeau has publicly addressed allegations that he groped a reporter at an event 18 years ago, saying he does not recall any “negative interactions” taking place that day.

The allegation has dominated political discussion in Canada in recent days after it was highlighted by a blogger last month.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...reporter-music-festival-2000-british-columbia

From your linked article...
“Dear Canada, Please know that our president doesn’t reflect all our views that we Americans have. I hope your day is filled with Poutine, maple syrup, Tim Hortons, hockey re-runs and apologies. Sincerely, A friendly neighbor #canadaDay,” @AmericanDad tweeted.
"hockey re-runs?" LMAO!

Apparently, "@AmericanDad" doesn't realize the last time a team from Canada won the Stanley Cup was 1993.

Too bad Obama isn't president any longer. His apologies for the U.S. existing don't carry as much weight these days.

Americans: "We're sorry about Trump."

Rest of the world: "Trump is Trump. How about the fact
that nearly half of you decided to put a racist, sociopath prick into office in order to ruin decades of gains in civil rights?"

Americans: "Good point. We'll shut up now."

Americans: "We're sorry about Trump."

Rest of the world: "TObama is Obama How about the fact
that nearly half of you decided to put a racist, sociopath prick into office in order to ruin decades of gains in civil rights?"

Americans: "Good point. We'll shut up now."

:cool:

Trump will have supporters in Alberta and Newfoundland, the rest of the country would smile if he was assassinated.:)

It was 1 in 5. You think that’s a good approval rating?:rolleyes: Talk about setting the bar low.

Damn, I keep seeing rightists brag about what looks to be abysmal ratings for their leader.

I mean really, guess the bar is set REALLY LOW. Like what the fuck are they trying to prove?

Evidently, they don't have much faith in him, either.

We Americans have been apologizing for Pewty Cat Odumba over 8 yrs. Why not once for Orange Stronghorse Teflon Don?

embarrassing

Thank god President Trump is an embarrassment, certainly to the world of corrupt politics. He is indeed a very large embarrassment to the Evening News, that has been lying to us every night for the past 60 years (since JFK, MLK, RFK). A yuge embarrassment to the DeepState architects of 9/11 and the cabal of NewWorldOrder despots.
President Trump is an embarrassment by mending fences around the world, revitalizing our domestic economy, trying to achieve some border security, trimming regulations, lowering taxes, fixing ObamaCare, etc.
President Trump 2020 lock. Say goodbye to the murderous corruption conducted by the Clintons. Hillary "I want the Iranian people to know, I will attack Iran" Clinton, cheated, lied, stole and killed while spending a half billion dollars during her campaign. Nobody but HER could have lost such a rigged election. Donna Brazil, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich.

Thank god President Trump is an embarrassment, certainly to the world of corrupt politics. He is indeed a very large embarrassment to the Evening News, that has been lying to us every night for the past 60 years (since JFK, MLK, RFK). A yuge embarrassment to the DeepState architects of 9/11 and the cabal of NewWorldOrder despots.
President Trump is an embarrassment by mending fences around the world, revitalizing our domestic economy, trying to achieve some border security, trimming regulations, lowering taxes, fixing ObamaCare, etc.
President Trump 2020 lock. Say goodbye to the murderous corruption conducted by the Clintons. Hillary "I want the Iranian people to know, I will attack Iran" Clinton, cheated, lied, stole and killed while spending a half billion dollars during her campaign. Nobody but HER could have lost such a rigged election. Donna Brazil, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich.

well, at least the title of your post was accurate. good job. go pick out a cookie from the jar. you've earned it.

Damn, I keep seeing rightists brag about what looks to be abysmal ratings for their leader.

I mean really, guess the bar is set REALLY LOW. Like what the fuck are they trying to prove?

Evidently, they don't have much faith in him, either.

Yeah. Like who the fuck cares about Canada?

Fuck Canada and fuck any asshole who thinks they need to apologize to another pussy ass country for anything.

Back