Sailor's Cove: The Adventure Continues

Happy Friday.

I'll grab a beer myself before I head out for the golf course. Have a great weekend all.

tumblr_p5lx97Ekwk1urmckio1_540.jpg

This is AWESOME!!!!

And we need donuts today!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiwtn9x5Ryksox0uPf9NL4wJFChgFHcLZtriLvyrxjhGOYIeqSlQ

And we need donuts today!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiwtn9x5Ryksox0uPf9NL4wJFChgFHcLZtriLvyrxjhGOYIeqSlQ
Good Morning mhhhh Donuts :p grabs one to have with my Coffee ;):) ~ Wishing you All a great Tuesday :)

Good morning!

How's the plans for Blighty going? Still on track?

LMAO....I have no idea if I'm on track or not. Working on getting the Visa and housing.

Honest to god, I'm most worried about housing. It is tough to find someone willing to Let a place for just 9 months....

(I have a plan though....so, I'm not too worried....)

LMAO....I have no idea if I'm on track or not. Working on getting the Visa and housing.

Honest to god, I'm most worried about housing. It is tough to find someone willing to Let a place for just 9 months....

(I have a plan though....so, I'm not too worried....)

Hmmm. I hope you get it sorted soon. Seems silly that of all the things you have to think about, where you live is the most complicated! I know it's probably no good, but let me know if I can help in any way :)

Have you applied for the Visa yet?

Hmmm. I hope you get it sorted soon. Seems silly that of all the things you have to think about, where you live is the most complicated! I know it's probably no good, but let me know if I can help in any way :)

Have you applied for the Visa yet?

Visa: I am pulling together the documents I'll need. Can't apply quite yet. Have to be within three months...

Housing: Yeah, it's a challenge, but not surprising, it's always a challenge when you move. International is the worst. And then the short nature...well...*shrugs*

Good morning! I'm caffeinated, Advil'ed, and as ready to go as I can be today. Have a good one.

Back