What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, don't you just get to the point where you just want to shake someone and yell "What's the common denominator in all these situations? YOU!"

I'm thinking that I may make a new thread soon..

Question is, what kind of thread? 😶

I only wished you good. It pains me being denied multiple times, I endured everything because I care. All I wanted is to help you be real. It is never my intention to hurt you.

I think it's about time to go to bed, in about an hour or less 😊

(I hope)

If you drew a dick on a vampire's face while they were sleeping, they'd never find out about it.

The playground seems like a ghost town right now 😶

Hey beachgirl 😊 I hope you had a great vacation

I wish I had a different voice/accent. I've never been comfortable with my voice. Plus I'm not very good at hiding said accent so that doesn't work either.

If I did, I'd probably post in the audio threads 😑

Hell, I'd probably be more likely to call people if I did 😂 but hearing myself speak annoys me so I just stick to typing/text.

I wish I had a different voice/accent. I've never been comfortable with my voice. Plus I'm not very good at hiding said accent so that doesn't work either.

If I did, I'd probably post in the audio threads 😑

Hell, I'd probably be more likely to call people if I did 😂 but hearing myself speak annoys me so I just stick to typing/text.

I'm thinking.

Your voice sounds differently to you than to anyone else. Due to how our voices are produced and how our ears work. Your voice sounds deeper to you.

I'm thinking.

Your voice sounds differently to you than to anyone else. Due to how our voices are produced and how our ears work. Your voice sounds deeper to you.

Hmmm.. interesting.

I know the inner voice in my head sounds slightly different than how it does when I speak so I can see how that would be true.

If my voice was deeper, it'd probably sound better 😂 I just have your average southern accent, I think what it's missing is depth lol though it may sound a lot deeper to someone else than it would to me since I fixate on it at times and try to change it often.

Hmmm.. interesting.

I know the inner voice in my head sounds slightly different than how it does when I speak so I can see how that would be true.

If my voice was deeper, it'd probably sound better 😂 I just have your average southern accent, I think what it's missing is depth lol though it may sound a lot deeper to someone else than it would to me since I fixate on it at times and try to change it often.

It could be worse.
You could sound like me a Yorkshireman.:eek:

It could be worse.
You could sound like me a Yorkshireman.:eek:

That's true though I'm unfamiliar with that particular accent.

Could be one of those "the grass is always greener scenarios" 😊

Plus, I hear southern accents constantly so maybe it's a subconscious desire to be different as well. Not sure but that's a thought lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back