Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you are rocking it, might be somewhat understated! You are way beyond just rocking it!! :devil::devil:

thank you. what follows rocking it?

I can crawl under your desk while you're on your call...maybe make it more enjoyable ;P

yes assistance would have been very appreciated

I work for a small company, so there is less of the corporate bullshit, but, even here, men are terrified of someone -- even wrongfully -- complaining about them. I've found, mostly, if you're cool and nice, you can get away with a lot that other creepy/weird/socially dysfunctional people can't. Still, I don't think I'll ever dip my pen in company ink so to speak for fear that that shit will blow up in my face.

yeah work place relationships probably not the best idea. i only ever had one not work out so good.

Let them talk on the phone, while I take care of your personal needs!!! :kiss:

yeah I did let them do all the talking, and just muted my side. assistance on my personal needs would have been appreciated.

yeah I did let them do all the talking, and just muted my side. assistance on my personal needs would have been appreciated.

Well I assure you that your needs would have been my first and only priority!! Just make sure your thighs are tight around my ears so I don't have to listen to the endless drone of a teleconference!! :kiss:

Beautiful girl..

Aren't teleconferences time to break out the vibe on low setting and trying to keep a straight face.

Well the office was very busy so I went with fingers. Now car after I stopped to pick up a few things from the store was a different story.

Fucking rocking it out of sight???? :devil::devil::devil:

But didn't this start with being in sight.

Thanks.

Well I assure you that your needs would have been my first and only priority!! Just make sure your thighs are tight around my ears so I don't have to listen to the endless drone of a teleconference!! :kiss:

Well I wish my needs and desires were top priority way more often. Wonder how rich I'd have to be to buy that lol. And of course i will try to drone out the tech project talk, but you do get used to hearing it in the background and well all around you

still rocking the undone top.

about to go into my oh so boring teleconference. i find ways to entertain myself though, so all good.

IF I could whistle through a computer screen, I would. You are very beautiful, sexy and extremely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing, you're truly a wonderful woman.

((HUGGS))
:rose::kiss:

Justa once your rock it you rock it harder and then its rocked out and you just rock on.

So I'm totally perving on your pics like I'm suppose to and laughing at the rules and never looking at a woman or be nice to them really has work place harassment gotten this bad you have to fear the office female?

Sorry now back to enjoying that sweet face and the pervy IT woman that's looking hwat! :nana:

If I promise to sexually harass you, will you come work where I work? I promise I won't tell H.R. Oh wait, we don't have one.

Not going to lie, I do love breasts... and you have amazing breasts, so I may have used some of those words before. Doesn't mean I don't mean them. You definitely can keep my attention ;):kiss:

Well thank you. Hopefully me pervy counts for something too

Justa once your rock it you rock it harder and then its rocked out and you just rock on.

So I'm totally perving on your pics like I'm suppose to and laughing at the rules and never looking at a woman or be nice to them really has work place harassment gotten this bad you have to fear the office female?

Sorry now back to enjoying that sweet face and the pervy IT woman that's looking hwat! :nana:

Haha. Well again keep in mind it was a foreigner teaching what is at least 80% foreign men how to function with Americans. But yes women got like a whole days worth. It was so odd. But it was 2017 and foreigners observing things such as #metoo. The instructor also had this weird fascination with Jim Carey. Like amazing speaker, great actor, kept referencing him to american culture and examples of how to handle situations. Just so bizarre. I will say in one way the classes explained a lot. It is hard for me to work with men from this specific county where the majority of the employees are. It takes like 5 full days to get them to resemble human and speak to me more than a word responding to something I ask them, to look at me. Etc. They seem terrified. I thought it might be some sort of religious or cultural custom that I was unaware of maybe my attire like women wear special covering or some shit, or they were married and not permitted to speak to other females or something. Now I see they have been taught that any interaction with me could lead me to believe they are coming on to me, and I could report them. It isn't me at all.

Oh and the bathroom etiquette section included nothing on slutty workplace selfies, but did include lessons on toilet paper usage, toilets, hand washing, and not vomiting into sinks, but instead use toilets. I was really hoping for a slutty picture lesson, but alas I guess Jim Carey never spoke on the subject.

If I promise to sexually harass you, will you come work where I work? I promise I won't tell H.R. Oh wait, we don't have one.

Promise to keep it pretty regular, quite funny, and sometimes vulgar.

Yeah we don't have hr in my location, they come to visit though. And there is an hr hotline.

Also, i do tend to be competitive and one up when it comes to harassment. So I give a little better than I get. Can you handle the reversal?

Promise to keep it pretty regular, quite funny, and sometimes vulgar.

Yeah we don't have hr in my location, they come to visit though. And there is an hr hotline.

Also, i do tend to be competitive and one up when it comes to harassment. So I give a little better than I get. Can you handle the reversal?

I think I can do all three. I like trying to be funny yet crude at the same time.

Mine is a small business so no corporate shit here lol.

Competitive, eh? Things just got interesting. Since I'm grabby, I'm assuming my ass and balls will be grabbed as well. I'm cool with that. :cool:

OMG. Thank you thank you for writing that. It's something men don't understand and can't. You verbalized it so well. It's exactly why I'm in the rut I am. Kids, work, responsibilities, coupon clipping, dog grooming, PTA, soccer games, soccer snacks, etc. Everything revolves around them, cleaning, cooking (maid duties), school, etc. It's been this way for so long that hubby and I have nothing in common except kids. When we would go out, we could be sitting in a nice restaurant and what did we talk about?? Kids. House. Finances. Kids. Kids college funds. Because of this, we've grown apart and we don't even remember what we liked in each other to make us want to marry. We've changed over the years.

I don't even get the Target runs with friends because my friends have all the same issues and we've all gone our separate ways.

Thank you thank you again for posting that. It made me chuckle. You have a great gift for writing and verbalizing. While it was hilariously funny and so spot on, it also is a sad commentary of my life right now.

Keep writing!

Justa I have to question the speakers thinking when he use's Jim Carey, oh sure he's funny and educated but hes a Canadian not a rude get the job done and then lets party our asses off American.

Yeah watching the #metoo thing get twisted once the fakers moved in and spread doubt about it as just some feminist movement ploy to gain work place power and change the point of the sexual harassment awareness in all types of business's was rough.

I'm in a field of work that all females reject out right and so these lectures are few and far between.

Oh hey your looking yummy and I have added chocolate to my shopping list, what wine goes with that again? :nana:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back