Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife showing off in the restroom at a friend's wedding.

Welcome to Lit postings and a great start! You know they say that people attending weddings are really horny. Did your wife get playful in the restroom?

Snuck in the ladies room at the end of a retirement party last night.just as I was tucking the girls back in, 3 women walked in! I guess it wasnt their lucky day!:devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
And one more with a little less on!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
Snuck in the ladies room at the end of a retirement party last night.just as I was tucking the girls back in, 3 women walked in! I guess it wasnt their lucky day!:devil:

It's always our lucky day when TNT is here with her taut perky nipples.
You're just gorgeous!

MMMmmm a big hi to all three of you!!!!

...and I love your bathroom breaks :)
so do I.

Always a great picture.
thanks

Thank you for your continued pictures of your lovely boobs!
yw, I will likely continue until either everyone else or I get bored.

Mmmmm very sexy
thank you

Do you hear any of us complaining?
valid point

As usual AWESOME!!
thank you

My favorite kind of surprise! Yay! Thank you for sharing your amazing beauty.
you are welcome

Great way to start the day, thank you gorgeous. So that what goes on in the women’s bathrooms? We surely are missing out:devil:
Well I don't know if it is every women's bathroom, or just every one I am in

Excellent!!!
:heart::heart::heart:
thank you

And I am still enjoying the sight of your bare large breast! :devil::nana:
thank you

Always a good photo of your beautiful breasts.
thank you

Every time they pop out, it is a welcome surprise! I'm so glad you have the bathroom available to share yourself with us! What else do you do in there?? ;)

hum, well I have actually used the shower to shower several times, rather than just hanging out in the shower room. I have used my phone in the shower room on several occasions, and well there is quite an extensive list of things of other things actually :devil: .

I hope you take more than one bathroom break today! ;)

I try to take as many breaks as I can fit in.

OMG and I thought MY back hurt!
Actually I do not have any back issues. In my younger years, I had shoulder pain due to not being able to find bras that fit, so would buy like 38s thus the band did nothing and all the weight was on my shoulders. then internet shopping came along and I learned it isn't that they don't make a size for me, they just don't make or carry my size in american stores, but in the UK there is Freya and Panache and others...And my measurements are actually on their size charts...mind blown. I still struggle with tops, dresses, corsets etc, but yippie for correct fitting bras, life changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back