Show Your Tits v2!!!!!

attachment.php

Mine.

Lovely.

I think I might be able to come up with a pic or two of the twins!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 22
Wow TNT what a beautiful set of girls..love the large nips...So good to eat....

I think I might be able to come up with a pic or two of the twins!

Beautiful breasts Tnt. Displayed so proudly! nice breasts, sweet areolas, an hard nipples. Makes my mouth water wanting to suck on them mmmm thank you

I imagine myself in public, like on a bus with lots of people standing or in a crowd of people standing close together and I keep getting bumped into people wearing this just like this. What would it feel like? What would happen?

Last edited:
I imagine myself in public, like on a bus with lots of people standing or in a crowd of people standing close together and I keep getting bumped into people wearing this just like this. What would it feel like? What would happen?

Men would get hard

I know what I would like to have happen.

You forgot to mention which bus route you take :rolleyes:

I'd ask you to feed me.

It would feel so good to have those breasts bumped against me, an you would feel my hard cock pressed you mmmmmm

Bummer

Such a pity to have missed your Thursday titties

What's interesting about being in public is the eye contact. can't be too blatant in that most likely you're being watch. But that's the thrill isn't it?

I think, to just circle your areolas and watch your reaction. Hear your breathing change and then to such on your hard nipple

Perhaps we might get coffee afterwards . . .

RE-post.

Last edited:
Back