The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

Nothing like a good run round a base followed by a swim, a shower and a good brekky on the Americans to clear the body and soul of jet lag. Dr R is back from Boston so I've given ER a 60 hour pass and HSG has given RTY the same so she can get her fill of semen ... I mean her Sea Man. Silly me!

Our American hosts are throwing a barbecue this afternoon and tonight they have 'Film Night' - God knows what's on but it'll be fun. Tomorrow we're playing baseball and then Monday we meet High Command to discuss our new training. Tuesday we put it into practice.

Spoke to the family, the nieces have taken Thunder out for a ride and are grooming him while the two sets of parents are getting on fine. Our two Dads are going fishing.

Heard from Rick, he's getting sea sick (a Marine getting sea sick - PMKL!). HSG heard from Tom who's doing fine.

Ok, BREAKFAST IS SERVED! (Second helping) I'm a growing girl!

Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you G G. some fun and some quite serious. A little of both I know will keep you on your toes. Enjoy the R&R and turn to on the training. Best of luck to you all. :rose::kiss:

CG, LS, LF, SF, Luv you Americans really know how to organise a barbecue! We've been designated new titles now so our team are the Lions (hence us girls are the lionesess), we've got Tigers, Wolves, Panthers etc.

Here the Lions and Tigers are the two teams chosen to undergo the revised training from Tuesday. Tomorrow we have a baseball game before it gets serious.

Right now my thoughts are with Robyn & Steve. He joined us for an hour and now the two of them are off to their love nest.

Ok, the next course of food is up. A girl has to eat!

I am glad things are going well HSG and your having a bit of R&R before the training starts.

Things around hear are getting a bit hectic around here and it is my turn to be drowning in paper work out line the lectures that will this time be about a month in the Pacific Northwest. :eek:

Glad all you girls are having fun. Poor Rick, lucky Mr. T.

Do you have to stay in a hotel for a month, CG? I would not like that I don't think.

Yes I am rather pleased that I do not have to live in the sterile environment of a hotel S F.

They want mixed teams? They'll have mixed teams. Us Lions (and Lionesses) v Tigers (and Tigresses). I think they've bitten off more than they can chew. We've go 8 Americans on the Lions team. Baseball is their game! Let's GO!

Are you stacking the deck G G or was it just the luck of the draw young lady? I know that you have, shall we say, a slightly competitive nature G G?

Well they challenged us, they've got mostly boys and we've got nearly all girls. But we've got more Americans. Competitive? What does that mean? (Btw because of my joint nationality I'm listed as 'American')

Last edited:
Really G G so it is also girl's various boys? So your Listed as American does the Queen know this young lady? Well I am sure you will give it your best for queen and country and the old college try for the States. :devil:ish :D

They want mixed teams? They'll have mixed teams. Us Lions (and Lionesses) v Tigers (and Tigresses). I think they've bitten off more than they can chew. We've go 8 Americans on the Lions team. Baseball is their game! Let's GO!

Is it baseball or softball? :eek:

luv2bfkd I believe that it is baseball. Knowing G G if it was softball she would say so.

CG I'm proud to be British and I'm also proud to now be an American. And yes I received my papers from our commanders recognising my joint nationality. But as a member NRR I'm stateless to all intents and purposes.

G G never stateless just serving under an international command. It is not easy at times but it is important. I know I did several tours on Her Majesty's West Indies' Guard Ship. Other times it was SOUCOM.

Hi Shiva things going well?

G G it seems the lioness's have an addiction....."Game of Thrones." ;)

O Game of Thrones, most of us love it CG. It can be very addictive over the years. That battle scene was unexpected and very well done.

Ok, lunch beckons then it's time for the game.

No I have not seen or heard from F D . Glad to her it is nothing more that the blaws Shiva.

Back