Likely Destined To Be Alone, But I Guess I'll Try Again...

BBW_T&A_Lover

Literotica Guru
Happy, Yet Very Alone. Looking For Something More.

Sometimes I wonder if love is just a myth. Not love that most people feel towards someone, but pure/true love. The way they look. The way they act. They way they feel about you and you for them. Every little interest, kink or fetish you have intrigues them to the point of them thinking about it. To them realizing that it is very erotic that you feel these things. To the point they can't get your desires out of THEIR heads.

But I digress.

I've put up a few of these in the past. Some have worked out. Some haven't. But you can't live life until you get up, dust yourself off and try again.

So here goes......................(Most of this is in my BIO).

I'm your average 42 year old guy trying to live life to the fullest with what I was given with. I am disabled and in a wheelchair. If that bothers you, not much I can do about that. If you have a fetish for it, SWEET!!!!!

I’m trying to love life more and more as the days goes by. In real life, I don’t have many friends, so I pass the time online. I visit here every once and awhile. But not as much as I used to as it reminds me of someone I loved very deeply.

I love sex. Who doesn’t? But I’m not going to ask you to show me your tits right off the bat. I have too much respect for women. I love talking about sex, but only if the other person enjoys it to. I’m not into role playing. Never really understood the point of that. I do have some fetishes, but I usually reveal them in conversation until I am very VERY comfortable with the other woman.

I do have some baggage that I am working on, but I am about as ordinary as you can get.

I love watching movies. Animated movies can be quite soothing, but I do love a good horror or plot twist vid. The "zombie genre" is what I am into the most.

I love a few cartoons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy are just a couple. South Park is IT!!!!!! If you love SP and actually understand the underlying commentary of each show than you are certainly getting early points from me :)

Musically, I am into too many bands to count. However I don't worship any one band. TOOL, Slipknot, Pantera when I am feeling pumped. Rush always gets me. I have started really getting into The Eagles. But they are hard to listen to sometimes since they remind me of the past.

Looks. I think you can be thick without being fat. Big up top, thinner waist curving into a cheeky bottom. Even chubbier is welcome. I just can't get into the barrel shape. We all have a desired look we like from the opposite sex. This is mine. Physical appearance is still a part of what turns us on.

I've got brown/thinning hair. Hazel eyes. I great smile (So I'm told). Witty and humorous. Sexual, yet sensually romantic. Huggable, but not a huge man.

Personality is still tried and true in my arena. A nerd, someone who loves to laugh. Open-Minded. Non-judgemental. I think you can still have all these traits and still have the look that will get me going.

I am into older woman. 50's would be a gold mind, but I am flexible.

Hopefully at least one person finds this. If they read ALL of it, I would be shocked. But pleased. If I get no "bites" at least I can say I tried :)

Last edited:
We both must be feeling the same today

Chin up! At least I keep telling myself that.

💗

Denny

This always feels like bragging. But as I heard in a movie............. "If it's true it's a fact," or sumthin like that.

Sometimes I wonder if love is just a myth. Not love that most people feel towards someone, but pure/true love. The way they look. The way they act. They way they feel about you and you for them. Every little interest, kink or fetish you have intrigues them to the point of them thinking about it. To them realizing that it is very erotic that you feel these things. To the point they can't get your desires out of THEIR heads.

The above is us. I was a shy American poor white boy in the midwest. I rarely dated but was fond of tits and ass as you wrote. A skinny little hillbilly type girl wandered into town from Minnesota and begged to date me. I'd said it before to other skinny little white girls "Okay one date to the drive in movies."

That date was around 1956 and the skinny little white girl looks more like the gal in the white bathing suit now.
We don't even have to talk. We know what the other is thinking or going to say. For her it was love at first site. When we were actually married it was awhile before I finally realized what true love was. After all, how's a skinny little sheltered white boy going to know what love is?

We were both far from perfect back then. We're farther from perfect today. But all we see is beauty and kindness. True love is not a myth. It is like that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow or that gold strike in the hills, only a few will find riches.

Enough corny bullshit. This world has changed since we met but I'm sure there's still someone out there for you.
Need more proof, read a few of our stories.

All I can do right now is keep bumping and hope someone out there takes some sort of interest. Or feels alone and maybe, just maybe, I can be their ray of sunshine.

It's about the state of mind . It exists when you believe so.
Leave your comfort zone, meet new people. You may find something or someone. Like me now exploring this website lol
Good luck mate

It's about the state of mind . It exists when you believe so.
Leave your comfort zone, meet new people. You may find something or someone. Like me now exploring this website lol
Good luck mate

Oh I have met a few women who have brought me out and made me realize I love more things than I realize.

Thank you for the kind words :)

Hopefully at least one person finds this. If they read ALL of it, I would be shocked. But pleased. If I get no "bites" at least I can say I tried :)

To your first point, yes it exists, and it will also destroy your heart because no one ever loves you the way you love them. Love isn't equal and one will always suffer for it.
(dark and gloomy I know, but c'est la vie)

I read all of it because I felt that something that heartfelt deserved to be read. I'm not what you're looking for but I hope you find it.
And I thought you could use a bump.

To your first point, yes it exists, and it will also destroy your heart because no one ever loves you the way you love them. Love isn't equal and one will always suffer for it.
(dark and gloomy I know, but c'est la vie)

I read all of it because I felt that something that heartfelt deserved to be read. I'm not what you're looking for but I hope you find it.
And I thought you could use a bump.

Dark and gloomy as you've said but sadly more true than not. Statistically speaking it's very likely for everyone to have someone they can potentially fall in love with who they could have a balanced and downright great relationship with. The main issue with that idea being that there are red herrings all over the place, you can never truly tell the difference between true balanced love and the regular kind.

I thought i'd found true love at one point, but it turned out that she'd been lying to me for the length of our relationship about some rather minor things. The reasoning for the lie was what did it, she never trusted me despite the fact that I (who already had massive trust issues) had done everything in my power to show her that I was nothing like the abusive bastards she had been with before. The lies were sprinkled throughout all the fond memories we had shared so her revealing the truth ruined every last one of them.

In the end all you can do is pick yourself up, look in a mirror and try to muster the courage and strength to keep searching.

Dark and gloomy as you've said but sadly more true than not. Statistically speaking it's very likely for everyone to have someone they can potentially fall in love with who they could have a balanced and downright great relationship with. The main issue with that idea being that there are red herrings all over the place, you can never truly tell the difference between true balanced love and the regular kind.

I thought i'd found true love at one point, but it turned out that she'd been lying to me for the length of our relationship about some rather minor things. The reasoning for the lie was what did it, she never trusted me despite the fact that I (who already had massive trust issues) had done everything in my power to show her that I was nothing like the abusive bastards she had been with before. The lies were sprinkled throughout all the fond memories we had shared so her revealing the truth ruined every last one of them.

In the end all you can do is pick yourself up, look in a mirror and try to muster the courage and strength to keep searching.

Ain't that the truth. Still trying little by little everyday.

bump. lets go for another round shall we?

464045c3dab4854b92c3ccdec0fef89e.jpg

Whatever happens, however things turn out, it's not the end of the world. Happiness is out there for everyone to enjoy, reaching it, is of course, the hard part. Before we can work our way to a happier life (and it does demand work), I think it's important to really know who we are.

I'm sure these words we've all heard before, but I feel as though it's important to point out.

Like most of us, if not all of us, I've had my struggles as well. And in recent times I've found some comfort in the realization that what might seem like despair, darkness and loneliness might actually be a time to grow and seize victory in the seemingly never ending negative thought process.

Happiness comes from the inside, from the essence of what makes each and everyone of us so different, yet so alike.

May your search continue with good luck, my friend.

V.

Whatever happens, however things turn out, it's not the end of the world. Happiness is out there for everyone to enjoy, reaching it, is of course, the hard part. Before we can work our way to a happier life (and it does demand work), I think it's important to really know who we are.

I'm sure these words we've all heard before, but I feel as though it's important to point out.

Like most of us, if not all of us, I've had my struggles as well. And in recent times I've found some comfort in the realization that what might seem like despair, darkness and loneliness might actually be a time to grow and seize victory in the seemingly never ending negative thought process.

Happiness comes from the inside, from the essence of what makes each and everyone of us so different, yet so alike.

May your search continue with good luck, my friend.

V.

I do appreciate your kind words. I have grown much in the past several years. Found myself, my kinks and now I know what I truly want.

Will I ever find it? I did once, but that love disappeared. Here is to hoping lightning lands in my bottle twice.

A bump for loving South Park's social commentary! And for the pawg pic in a previous bump.

Back