I want this!

8MyyfIp.jpg

Wow.
That's so luxurious and has such a nice feel.
I wouldn't mind having it either.

Minus the white rug, since white gets dirty.
I'd. replace it with an ethnic rug like made of straws, or an animal fur or zebra skin.

How the fuck does that work?

There wouldn't be enough friction.

It's not regular glass. From what I've read about it, the glass is treated with something to give it a similar amount of friction to standard cloth tables.

Nottage's website describes the table's glass surface as protected by Vitrik, a proprietary coating "which allows the balls to roll silently at a near identical rate to a standard cloth table… It's highly durable, completely non-toxic and is transparent." The site says the custom balls it sells are coated with a special finish "compatible" with Vitrik. "Please only use these balls," it advises.

Last edited:
Here is my dream summer place

On an Island in Lake of the Woods on the Canadian side in Whitefish Bay

3.jpg

It's not regular glass. From what I've read about it, the glass is treated with something to give it a similar amount of friction to standard cloth tables.

Nottage's website describes the table's glass surface as protected by Vitrik, a proprietary coating "which allows the balls to roll silently at a near identical rate to a standard cloth table… It's highly durable, completely non-toxic and is transparent." The site says the custom balls it sells are coated with a special finish "compatible" with Vitrik. "Please only use these balls," it advises.

Intesting

Back