Humiliation and Confession

Matthew74

Experienced
Hi

I'm interested in speaking with people who enjoy humiliation. Perhaps you have fantasies that no one knows about? They get you very aroused but also make you feel ashamed or pathetic? I'm open to speaking with both women and men, as long as you plan on being open, honest and ultimately ready to accept the truth about yourself.

I'm an experienced, articulate and very open minded male. I am not interested in incest, bestiality or anything illegal. I only want to speak to and about adults.

Please PM me if this strikes a chord in you- perhaps you feel the need to confess?

The idea of confession is intriguing to me (as is humiliation, of course)

When feeling submissive, I greatly enjoy sexual humiliation. Such things as vulgar name calling, forced oral, face slapping, facials, body writing, and testing my limits.

I've had some great people get in touch with me, and I feel like I should mention here that I am looking to discuss this on Skype voice chat.

Get in touch if you are a fan of humiliation and need to finally be honest with someone and yourself about your feelings.

Rey interested in the idea of humiliation. At least to an extent and willing to explore those

I have had some good conversations and am still very interested in talking to you if you're a good fit.

Get in touch if you are a fan of humiliation and need to finally be honest with someone and yourself about your feelings.

If you enjoy humiliation and need to talk about it, I'm available and experienced. Send me a PM!

I love it being made to wear or not wear certain things at work
Being told to speack with clients while im a turned on mess
Being kept wet and vulnrable all afternoon while trying to be professional meow!

I love it being made to wear or not wear certain things at work
Being told to speack with clients while im a turned on mess
Being kept wet and vulnrable all afternoon while trying to be professional meow!

You said the magic word.... Vulnerable! Yummy.

Looking to chat to those interested. Are you ashamed of your sexual fantasies or behavior? Do you deserve to be humiliated?

The things that turn you on also make you blush, or feel ashamed? Maybe you require an understanding ear, but also need to be held accountable and humiliated?

Get in touch!

I'm very open minded and interested in humiliation. Perhaps you feel you need or deserve it? I'd like to speak to you.

Looking for like minded people who enjoy humiliation and would like to discuss. Please get in touch!

I for one LOVE being humiliated and degraded!

Attachments

• 20170614_105717_160929925.jpg
    20170614_105717_160929925.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1
If you have some things you'd like to chat about, don't be shy. Safe and sane, but definitely looking for those interested in confessing and receiving some therapeutic humiliation. PM me for Skype.

I'm interested in speaking with people who enjoy humiliation. Perhaps you have fantasies that no one knows about? They get you very aroused but also make you feel ashamed or pathetic? I'm open to speaking with both women and men, as long as you plan on being open, honest and ultimately ready to accept the truth about yourself.

I prefer voice chat, and can use Skype or Hangouts. I'd like to hear from you.

I prefer voice chat, and can use Skype or Hangouts. I'd like to hear from you.

Back